What's new

Militants attack govt building in Kashmir’s Pampore, 1 soldier injured

After seeing the posts by Pakistanies on this thread,i feel sorry for their state of minds..

Better go through with some SurJiKal strikes threads and check you Indian countrymen posts ... You wont left any thing for sorry but go retard!

Is this attack over yet? Come on you idiots err, I mean indians, it's less than a dozen poorly armed freedom fighters and it's been over 48 hours. You still haven't neutralized them? Sheeesh, my 5 year old daughter can put up a better fight than this circus. :wacko:

If I was the indian taxpayer, I'd be demanding my money back from the military. :happy:

Last edited:
Is this attack over yet? Come on you idiots err, I mean indians, it's less than a dozen poorly armed freedom fighters and it's been over 48 hours. You still haven't neutralized them? Sheeesh, my 5 year old daughter can put up a better fight than this circus. :happy:
Which will give more coverage,a blowing up the building with a single strike or waiting for the terrorists to finish their ammunition and then kill them,you are not looking at the bigger picture.

We will get all the coverage we can get to show the world how we are the victims of terrorism.

Is this attack over yet? Come on you idiots err, I mean indians, it's less than a dozen poorly armed freedom fighters and it's been over 48 hours. You still haven't neutralized them? Sheeesh, my 5 year old daughter can put up a better fight than this circus. :wacko:

If I was the indian taxpayer, I'd be demanding my money back from the military. :happy:
They are waiting to catch them alive, will be paraded down and made famous and once again world will come to know about the state sponsored terrorism.

It takes 48 hours to take a few poorly armed people holed up in a small building alive??? :woot:

I mean seriously? All that you REALLY need to do is to make them waist their ammo which they probably don't have much to begin with until they run out people, it's not rocket science y' know. Is it really that difficult for a supposedly well trained army? :happy:

Last edited:
They are waiting to catch them alive, will be paraded down and made famous and once again world will come to know about the state sponsored terrorism.
guess what.. these are also from Pakistan .. right ?? and your security is so washed up that they can freely do that every day now :laugh:

This is far more effective and safer option as the terrorists are hiding in a large 7 storey building with 150 rooms.
In other countries, rebels blow up government buildings. In Kashmir, Indian troops themselves destroy government buildings when militants enter them. You have sure got very professional and capable soldiers:sarcastic:

So the divine soldiers that crossed the LOC, fought for 7 hours, killed dozens of "terrorists" and went back unscathed, undetected can't enter a building and win against 3 poorly equipped freedom fighters? Ok.

Off course, these weaklings Indian soldiers after more than 48 hours can’t clear a single building and they are talking about fake and false “Sir G Kal”. Now these quitters are openly exposed and they are nothing but bunch of scums. Shame.

Off course, these weaklings Indian soldiers after more than 48 hours can’t clear a single building and they are talking about fake and false “Sir G Kal”. Now these quitters are openly exposed and they are nothing but bunch of scums. Shame.

Not just that ask for proofs and be labeled a traitor. Everything is falling into place now and Indian army will be at the receiving end of humiliation from the world.

Back
Top Bottom