What's new

Mike Tyson, Amir Khan likely to attend Islamabad event: PBF

Anyways the tourney would be conducted safely and Rehman Malik would be able to provide security to the foreign players this time. Good for Pakistan. And facepalm for the name of the tournament.
Another facepalm: they are not 'accepting' any sponsorship. They want boxing in Pakistan to be a one day affair.

I am a circumsized muslim, my genatalia is still the same size and I enjoy the advantages of cleanliness I have. Yes all you that do not believe in Allah swt are Kafirs. Mark my words, you are kafirs. In arabic a non-believer is a kafir, so if you are not a muslim get used to the word. If people think it's a negative term, they are correct, because they don't believe in Allah swt. If people believe in something different, we muslims do not discriminate and you cannot have compulsion within religion. Believe what you believe, we Muslims are not a threat to you, or anyone, but If you do not believe in Allah swt, then you are a kafir. Simple as that. In terms of religion I hope we can all respect eachother.

i cant see how circumcised could ever be used in an insulting or demeaning way; especially given medical research today which suggests (rather proves) that circumcision is much more hygienic and therefore should be encouraged

i like the thought that every time i take a leak at the urinal and shake it off a bit, nothing remains in there!

True say. Not to mention girls prefer it circumcised for many reasons. Uncircumcised ones just look like sausages with a sweater.

Wow are you guys literally talking about d***s? Damn what the hell is wrong with this forum?

Wow are you guys literally talking about d***s? Damn what the hell is wrong with this forum?

I'm sure in a boxing match, I could knock you out so no need to act "smart".

Mohammad Ali won't be making it, not Mike Tyson. Mike Tyson is on schedule.

i think i may be due for glasses soon :D

yes unfortunately, Muhammed Ali (the king, the legend) was admitted to the hospital late last week

Praying to God he makes speedy recovery. How amazing would it have been for the boxing KING to visit Pakistan and attend the events.......I would give anything to have made that a reality.

---------- Post added at 04:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 AM ----------

True say. Not to mention girls prefer it circumcised for many reasons. Uncircumcised ones just look like sausages with a sweater.

i've overheard girls in conversation here who profess that they prefer circumsized....a guy is doing himself a favour since intercourse would be more pleasurable without the foreskin in the way

but for every man his own!

i didnt even have a choice because i was a bloody infant when the procedure was done. And I'm damn proud of that fact, lemme tell ya.

just saying...

You can say men prefer circumcized women, but I would not like any genital mutilation(or even tatoo/piercing) without my consent. But thats my preference. (The medical case for and against mass circumcision is pretty even)
In any case my point was not to discussion benefit of circumcision but the fact that it is used as a derogatory word. The same way p-a-k-i is, nothing wrong being pakistani, infact one can say it is something to be proud of.
Likewise I can claim I am proud of being kafir, but that does not take away the fact that it is a word to describe "them".

ive used the word "****" in front of britishers even and their jaws dropped while I was casual.....i told them straight up!! **** isnt an insult!!!!!

It's a huge compliment! I can see why indian would get upset over being called this.....the same way i wouldnt want to be called a dothead (though maybe more observant hindus would take it as compliment too???)

:laugh:

but.....we digress!

ive used the word "****" in front of britishers even and their jaws dropped while I was casual.....i told them straight up!! **** isnt an insult!!!!!

It's a huge compliment! I can see why indian would get upset over being called this.....the same way i wouldnt want to be called a dothead (though maybe more observant hindus would take it as compliment too???)

:laugh:

but.....we digress!
Well p-a-k-i is an insult in uk even before I was born I guess. Even this forum thinks it is offensive. may be you should tell the admins to change the rules.
But then like I said, you can be proud of that, however that does not take away the fact that the guy who used it against you meant something else.

In UK, even Indians are called p-a-k-i, and that is pretty offensive, in whatever way you look at it.

And i thought we were talking Boxing here :blink:

And i thought we were talking Boxing here :blink:

farmayain

Road Rage in Turkey (guys picked the fight with the wrong dude....a professional boxer :laugh:)

hilarious Turkish celebrity fight :D

hope thats enough to get you "pumped up" for now

Last edited by a moderator:
Another facepalm: they are not 'accepting' any sponsorship. They want boxing in Pakistan to be a one day affair.

Another facepalm: For the discussion going on this thread. Everything but boxing.

PBF all set to host BB International Boxing

LAHORE – The Pakistan Boxing Federation (PBF) is all set to host the second edition of Shaheed Benazir Bhutto International Boxing Tournament at Pakistan Sports Complex, Islamabad from December 20 to 30. The PBF is holding the event in collaboration with International Boxing Association (AIBA) and Asian Boxing Confederation (ASBC) and all the arrangements to hold the event in a befitting manner have been finalised.
Talking to media men here on Friday, PBF president Doda Khan Bhutto said the event will be kicked off with the performance of famous music band 'JAL' which is the official band of this event while the cultural dances and march past of the participating teams will also be featured in the event.
The event is managed by Pakistan's renowned event management company ‘Media Gurus’. Umer Toor from Media Gurus said: "We are glad to assist the PBF in organising this prestigious event. Plan of the event has carefully been designed since the event is going to attract the international coverage. All international standards are being closely observed. All of us are hoping to put a mark in the history of the events in Pakistan. This surely will help Pakistan to send a message of peace throughout the world."
Talking to media men, Goher from 'JAL' band said that despite the busy schedules due to the preparation of their third music album, JAL has decided to participate and support the event.
"I am honoured to be the part of the event. The PBF has provided an opportunity to all of us to contribute in a cause leading towards a positive image of Pakistan. I am looking forward to be the part of mega event."
As many as 200 countries from Asia, Europe, Africa and from all over the world are invited by the PBF for this prestigious event out of which 50 countries are expected to participate, said Doda Khan.
The event will be attended by an estimated 300 boxers and almost 100 officials including ambassadors of participating countries, foreign delegates and corporate industry will also be invited to witness the event.
Boxing teams have started coming to join the boxing camp which is being conducted by the PBF at the Sports Complex, Islamabad. Sri Lankan and Nepalese teams have already reached and joined the camp. The rest of the teams are scheduled to arrive before December 19.
It is also expected that Amir Khan and former world heavy weight champion Mike Tyson will also attend the inaugural ceremony. "I request people from all walks of life, especially industrialists, corporate sector, sports, politicians, education, music, fashion and media to step forward to support the event. Your support will make the event better and so will it lead to the change in the image of Pakistan," he added.
To make the event more successful pre-event awareness campaigns in schools, colleges and universities will be held, he concluded. The first edition of the event was a roaring success that saw boxers from around 25 countries in action in January last year in Karachi.

PBF all set to host BB International Boxing | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom