What's new

Mike Tyson, Amir Khan likely to attend Islamabad event: PBF

Pakistan will win inshallah and plz try not to leave the main topic.
An international event after long time................

On top of that, you are calling your fellow Muslims from Iran & Syria "Kafirs". Ghana has a significant Muslim population as well. You're behaving like a Takfiri loon yourself.

what about the rest .. they still remain the same ... "Kafirs"

does a non belivers blood blue in color, even the Gods do not see the difference in each soul but we mortal forms just discriminate other over religion, customs and every thing that we do not agree with others right.
any way its off topic to discuss it.
Congrats to Pakistan once again.

Kindly try not to see the difference but the indifferences that makes us human.

yup, we are going off topic so I will stop here.

Anyways, I accept your congratulations on behalf of Pakistan!.:D

There is nothing to be feel ashamed off and asking for forgiveness.
i feel ashamed of the way we fight each other like barbaric or primitive animals over petty difference.
we are gifted with the brain that can find solutions to present problems yet we chose to use our fist first and not our brains.
can you not forget and forgive the member who used the word KAFFIR in the first place, i hope you can and if you do you become a greater being who uses his brain and not fist.

i feel ashamed of the way we fight each other like barbaric or primitive animals over petty difference.
we are gifted with the brain that can find solutions to present problems yet we chose to use our fist first and not our brains.
can you not forget and forgive the member who used the word KAFFIR in the first place, i hope you can and if you do you become a greater being who uses his brain and not fist.

PM me your rhetoric to me because that is offtpic.

@Pakistanis .. How many teams are participating ?

Uh, Syria and Iran are muslim countries the last time I checked.

And Kafir does not mean abusive, it simply means Non-Believer, non-believer in Allah. So, nothing offensive there.

Was Allah mean? i thought it meant Almighty same what we Sikhs believe does that make me a Kafir? :lol:

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

BTW im a big fan of Khan he is a top young boxer can't wait to see his next 3 fights

kafir term is to Muslims what ''gentile'' is to Jews...it's not different. In both cases, these words can be used for demeaning purposes but its up to the user of the word how they use it and in what context

kafir term is to Muslims what ''gentile'' is to Jews...it's not different. In both cases, these words can be used for demeaning purposes but its up to the user of the word how they use it and in what context
Bit like katwa (the circumcised one) used to describe muslims. Some people use it in a offensive way, but I have seen people use it to even describe muslim women(not offensive)

Bit like katwa (the circumcised one) used to describe muslims. Some people use it in a offensive way, but I have seen people use it to even describe muslim women(not offensive)

i cant see how circumcised could ever be used in an insulting or demeaning way; especially given medical research today which suggests (rather proves) that circumcision is much more hygienic and therefore should be encouraged

i like the thought that every time i take a leak at the urinal and shake it off a bit, nothing remains in there!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom