What's new

Mike Tyson, Amir Khan likely to attend Islamabad event: PBF

Surprisingly Taliban actually like sporting events. The attack on the Lankans were carried out by intelligence agency to maligne the image of Pakistan.

too bad Mike Tyson cant make it

dont worry about miscreants......taleban probably view Amir Khan as a true Muslim mujahideen anyways --i wish i had more fingers to be able to count the number of kaffirs he gave a fat lip :laugh:

and besides, even a brainwashed suicide bomber would be scared to explode himself near these people --in fear that the detonation chord is faulty design and the real suicide would be an ''assisted'' one

Mohammad Ali won't be making it, not Mike Tyson. Mike Tyson is on schedule.

dont worry about miscreants......taleban probably view Amir Khan as a true Muslim mujahideen anyways --i wish i had more fingers to be able to count the number of kaffirs he gave a fat lip :laugh:

and besides, even a brainwashed suicide bomber would be scared to explode himself near these people --in fear that the detonation chord is faulty design and the real suicide would be an ''assisted'' one
the word kaffirs really makes me irate, any way its your way of insulting people of other religion but I am a man of secular ideas and do see people for what they are capable of and not for what/whom they worrship or what his/her customs are.
The boxers do have more sportsman ship inside and outside the rign that they console eachothers wonds that is inflicted in the ring,

muhammad ali is ill, so he couldnt attend this event

So pakistan hosting "Kafirs" from Ghana, Cameroon, Iran, Sri Lanka, Syria and Nepal

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

How many countries are participating 23 or 7 ??

This comment is a bit unfair.

Yes, he was jailed for rape but you have to really know his life story to find out what happened with him in the life before that event took place. He had very disturbed and difficult childhood and upbringing. He had no one in his life that could comfort him or he could trust. He finally developed a father son like relationship with his boxing mentor but the guy died. Mike Tyson was very very mentally upset after his death and lost a fight (probably in Japan) which was unthinkable at that time. This was the background when the rape happened.

Before anyone starts jumping up and down, I am not justifying rape.

He could have been the biggest star after Ali but did not have a stable character or life.

Yup I think it was a bit unfair. No doubt that he is one of the greatest boxer we have ever seen.

So pakistan hosting "Kafirs" from Ghana, Cameroon, Iran, Sri Lanka, Syria and Nepal

Uh, Syria and Iran are muslim countries the last time I checked.

And Kafir does not mean abusive, it simply means Non-Believer, non-believer in Allah. So, nothing offensive there.

even mike tyson would be viewed as true mujahid :laugh:

And Kafir does not mean abusive, it simply means Non-Believer, non-believer in Allah. So, nothing offensive there.

The word kafir has a negative connotation. don't you agree on this.

so how many countries actually participating ?

Iranians are very good.

dont even give an arse to this idiot, he is just tryong to troll and get attention, too bad, not getting even an arse

does a non belivers blood blue in color, even the Gods do not see the difference in each soul but we mortal forms just discriminate other over religion, customs and every thing that we do not agree with others right.
any way its off topic to discuss it.
Congrats to Pakistan once again.

Kindly try not to see the difference but the indifferences that makes us human.

Back
Top Bottom