What's new

MiG-21 crashes in Rajasthan, pilot ejects safely

lol funny pilots are always safe though good news

rightly said they need prostitutes which get millions from our hard work money and i am still bachelor.

Same pain here bro, I work like donkey, get abused from boss, get some money. Pay 20% to government, Have no money to party...

where as the son of dalal (******) ride BMW, Audi. Those kids spend weekends in Pataya, Bankok (we all know what they do there). MoFos don't get AIDS. I pray to god, those who are enjoying/misusing my hard earn money get AIDS and die like Pigs..

MoFos don't get AIDS. I pray to god, those who are enjoying/misusing my hard earn money get AIDS and die like Pigs..

You are living in the last century, no one dies of AIDS anymore unless they are dirt poor & simply cannot get hold of the medicine.

You are living in the last century, no one dies of AIDS anymore unless they are dirt poor & simply cannot get hold of the medicine.

O.. M.. G.. it means , they will keep misusing my money, and won't allow LCA FoC... :undecided:

Not exactly, PAF uses F-7s and as far as I know, their crash rate is not that high.

PAF F7 is made of Metal Indian MiGs are made of wood...

My father Jeep often break down, but mine Jeep(which I bought last year) is fine.. How.. :cheesy: Both are jeep only same design same euipment...

Some one tell me how...

Good news is that pilot is safe........Mig-21s are being replaced guys...hold on it will take some time(4-5 years) before they replace all of it as they were great in numbers.

What will happen in these 4-5 years?

Question is . Will LCA provide 10% commission, Will LCA provide prostitutes to high level dalals.. If yes then it is ready, else F22 will also not ready..

IAF will reject F22 stating , Its not good plane unless the manufacturar provide kick-back..

You should post when you have at least basic knowledge of something.

i think f7s are same as mig 21s but of china..

O..M..G... Its not crashing because it is chinese.. Bro answer my query

"My father Jeep often break down, but mine Jeep(which I bought last year) is fine.. How.. Both are jeep, same design same euipment..."

You should post when you have at least basic knowledge of something.

U change your profile Pic Bro, The Army chief pic was better...

@your_concern:

aa109.jpg

Abhishek’s father Srikant Verma was an eminent poet, journalist and famously known as Rajiv Gandhi’s Hindi tutor. In the 1980s, he joined the Congress and went on to become general secretary and spokesperson of the party. Both he and his wife Veena Verma served multiple Rajya Sabha terms. At 55, Srikant was diagnosed with cancer and passed away in New York while undergoing treatment.

Veena Verma was Congress MP for 14 years after her husband’s death.

One part exposed, another part will be exposed in coming posts...

34%20abhishek%20verma%20party%202.jpg

Abhishek-Verma.jpg

This is how our defece deal happen.... I will post son of generals and general themself having fun with our money...

Not exactly, PAF uses F-7s and as far as I know, their crash rate is not that high.

PAF oldest F-7Ps are 1988 manufactured while newest are 2002 manufactured.......while Indian Mig-21s are mostly from 70s

U change your profile Pic Bro, The Army chief pic was better...

@your_concern:

aa109.jpg

Abhishek’s father Srikant Verma was an eminent poet, journalist and famously known as Rajiv Gandhi’s Hindi tutor. In the 1980s, he joined the Congress and went on to become general secretary and spokesperson of the party. Both he and his wife Veena Verma served multiple Rajya Sabha terms. At 55, Srikant was diagnosed with cancer and passed away in New York while undergoing treatment.

Veena Verma was Congress MP for 14 years after her husband’s death.

One part exposed, another part will be exposed in coming posts...

34%20abhishek%20verma%20party%202.jpg

Abhishek-Verma.jpg

This is how our defece deal happen.... I will post son of generals and general themself having fun with our money...
go ahead mate who is stopping you from making stupid posts?:omghaha:

Serious question.

Why is India's aircraft loss rate seemingly higher than any other air force especially with its Mig-21s?

Okay here you go.

1. Mig-21s are the main stray of Indian air force. More than 140+ is in service,(not sure about the number though as it is keep getting retired every year) and till last year it was the first super sonic jet the rookie pilots get into after the training and it is an unforgivable jet. Lots of rookies died due to these. The action taken - a)bought hawks for training and from next pilot training batch, They do not need to fly Migs, only experienced pilots will fly. it. Due to this decision, Mig's crash came down considerably from the last year. The replacement LCA is running years late.

2. IAF pilots clock much more hours than NATO standard hour of flying per year. Accidents ought to happen when you actually practice combat sorties.

3. Our Migs are quite old, more than its life time, maintenance is a big problem for russian stuff.

4. Apart from this jet, all doing quite well in IAF. There is no much crashes.

Back
Top Bottom