What's new

MiG-21 crashes in Rajasthan, pilot ejects safely

go ahead mate who is stopping you from making stupid posts?:omghaha:

Stupid post?? Which defense deal in India came without kick back??? probably None...

1. Boforse
2. Military Jeep
3. Military boots
4. T90
5. AW Helos
6. Scorpion Subs
7. Vikramaditya

and so on...
When Mother India and Father India (First family of India) is neck deep involved in this crime, how can u expect pawn to be clean?

LCA is sabotaged (by IAF), threaten to kill (by IAF), almost killed (Mulla-yam), delayed (by HAL?DRDO/ADA), requirement changed (by IAF).. It was good deed of Bajpai jee, St Anthoney and Dr Kalam that it still alive..

Indian believe that Armed forces are non-corrupt, Wish this could be truth...

Stupid post?? Which defense deal in India came without kick back??? probably None...

1. Boforse
2. Military Jeep
3. Military boots
4. T90
5. AW Helos
6. Scorpion Subs
7. Vikramaditya

and so on...
When Mother India and Father India (First family of India) is neck deep involved in this crime, how can u expect pawn to be clean?

LCA is sabotaged (by IAF), threaten to kill (by IAF), almost killed (Mulla-yam), delayed (by HAL?DRDO/ADA), requirement changed (by IAF).. It was good deed of Bajpai jee, St Anthoney and Dr Kalam that it still alive..

Indian believe that Armed forces are non-corrupt, Wish this could be truth...

Have you any thing to contribute to the topic at hand? NO!! so go ahead keep sprouting your theories.

Indeed, however, India seems to be losing them at a much faster rate than air forces that still operate them.Other air forces only lose about one a year in the air. Is it just my perception or is there a problem in maintenance or logistics within the IAF.

Because IAF uses it regularly and its flying hours is comparable to NATO and other developed AFs unlike other AFs who use MIG-21.

Have you any thing to contribute to the topic at hand? NO!! so go ahead keep sprouting your theories.

St Antony tried his best to eliminate kick-backs from Indian defense deals still

a) Augesta westland was a murkier deal.
b) tatra Truck deal was exposed by Army chief (one of the honest officer)...

These deals are 1 year old.. Do you ever think IAF/Politician will allow LCA to win? LCA has very small chance to succeed, only when a patriot PM will come with Patriot Defense minister.. (and army of patriot officials)..

His frustation is right . Anybody who scruitnised mismanagement & corruption in India become mad.:hitwall:

My Contribution: Immediately announce FoC of LCA and start replacing MiG21 with LCA (along with existing plan of replacing them with flankers)..

My Contribution: Immediately announce FoC of LCA and start replacing MiG21 with LCA (along with existing plan of replacing them with flankers)..

Do you have any idea what it takes to get the Foc? it does not depend on the politicians or the AIF.

His frustation is right . Anybody who scruitnised mismanagement & corruption in India become mad.:hitwall:

Is it ?? we are here to discuss defense not politics. if you want to discuss politics open a new thread. i will gladly contribute to it.

St Antony tried his best to eliminate kick-backs from Indian defense deals still

a) Augesta westland was a murkier deal.
b) tatra Truck deal was exposed by Army chief (one of the honest officer)...

These deals are 1 year old.. Do you ever think IAF/Politician will allow LCA to win? LCA has very small chance to succeed, only when a patriot PM will come with Patriot Defense minister.. (and army of patriot officials)..

Facepalm_9a08b9_59080.jpg

Do you have any idea what it takes to get the Foc? it does not depend on the politicians or the AIF.

Is it ?? we are here to discuss defense not politics. if you want to discuss politics open a new thread. i will gladly contribute to it.

I have complete Idea what it takes for FoC

1. Determination
2. Foresight
3. Honesty
4. Patriotism
5. Vision.
Now you tell me why LCA can't achieve FoC I will rebuck ur each point with logic and examples..

BrB aftr lunch..

i was not comparing mig with f7 i was just asking the question abut f7s....because i dnt know abut f7s..

i was not comparing mig with f7 i was just asking the question abut f7s....because i dnt know abut f7s..

If a fight between MIG-21 BISON & F-7, MIG-21 will win absloutly but also chances that MIG-21 crash without F-7 fire a single shot. :chilli:

I have complete Idea what it takes for FoC

1. Determination
2. Foresight
3. Honesty
4. Patriotism
5. Vision.
Now you tell me why LCA can't achieve FoC I will rebuck ur each point with logic and examples..

BrB aftr lunch..

It takes none of the above. jingoism is for kids are you one? are you saying that our scientists haven't got the above qualities?
grow up .. research a bit,then debate .

some things you should read.
It was in January 2011 that Tejas got IOC-I, which was initially heralded as the ``full and final IOC'' by the combine of DRDO, Aeronautical Development Agency and Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd till better sense prevailed. The fighter can be certified as fully airworthy only after it passes the IOC-II stage.

But there are still ``several basic problems'' — leave alone complex issues — that continue to dog the fighter despite it having clocked over 2,000 flights. ``Tejas still cannot taxi back after a sortie since its brakes have to be first cooled with compressed air. It has major fuel gauge inaccuracies. Moreover, its radome (radar cover) is defective with large electromagnetic signal losses,'' said another source.

The light-weight Tejas will be ready to go to war only after the FOC, which will include integration of all weapons and other systems to ensure it can fire guns, rockets, laser-guided bombs and BVR (beyond visual range) missiles as well as undergo air-to-air refuelling.
the full article is here . we discussed it a few days earlier.
Tejas will not be ready for war before end of 2015 - Times Of India

When was the last mig 21 crash?i feel its been long time. pilot is also safe. so all is well.

Back
Top Bottom