What's new

MiG-21 crashes in Rajasthan, pilot ejects safely

It takes none of the above. jingoism is for kids are you one? are you saying that our scientists haven't got the above qualities?
grow up .. research a bit,then debate .

some things you should read.
It was in January 2011 that Tejas got IOC-I, which was initially heralded as the ``full and final IOC'' by the combine of DRDO, Aeronautical Development Agency and Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd till better sense prevailed. The fighter can be certified as fully airworthy only after it passes the IOC-II stage.

But there are still ``several basic problems'' — leave alone complex issues — that continue to dog the fighter despite it having clocked over 2,000 flights. ``Tejas still cannot taxi back after a sortie since its brakes have to be first cooled with compressed air. It has major fuel gauge inaccuracies. Moreover, its radome (radar cover) is defective with large electromagnetic signal losses,'' said another source.

The light-weight Tejas will be ready to go to war only after the FOC, which will include integration of all weapons and other systems to ensure it can fire guns, rockets, laser-guided bombs and BVR (beyond visual range) missiles as well as undergo air-to-air refuelling.
the full article is here . we discussed it a few days earlier.
Tejas will not be ready for war before end of 2015 - Times Of India

Let me take u little back...

1. Mulayam singh Yadav tried to close LCA program because it may affect bribe taking cpability in future. Its well known fact...
2. It was resilience of St Anthony and Dr Kalam that IAF agreed upon IOC-I and II and then FOC, IAF was in full mood to reject this project.

Now coming to technical glitch..
1. Brake issue is minor issue, It can be solved in later stage as well, Since 2011 India have not got into war yet, 2 years are enough to solve this issue, Batch 2 production would have resolvled it.

2. Loss of EM Signals from radar dome is also not big deal, since we are about to change radar in future, this issue could have been solved in latter stage...

There is a saying in our world "If I want to select you, I will ask reasonable question, If I don't want to select you I will ask illogical questions"..

IAF is making illogical rant.. Let me give some more example..
1. Jaguar: With heavy kickback it was bought as Nuke delivery platform (You might not remember , you were not born that time) which it was never capable of.
2. Your ppl change requirement (downgraded) for AW helos, while your ppl are making the path troublesome for our product ..

Pakistan lost half its navy, a quarter of its air force and a third of its army. The war also exposed the shortcomings of Pakistan's declared strategic doctrine that the “defense of East Pakistan lays in West Pakistan”. Moreover, the army failed to fulfill its promise of fighting to the last man. The Eastern Command had laid down arms after losing only 1,300 men in battle. In West Pakistan 1,200 military deaths had accompanied lackluster military performance. Phenomenal operational incompetence characterized Pakistan’s military leadership during the 14 day war with India.The Hamood-ur-Rahman Commission report which was never made public concluded:

So from the subject, the accident prone MiG-21, you have decided to digress in all sorts just to hide your embarrassment. :lol:
Such escapes and trolling will not save you from the music.
As for the tall claims of drawing PAF for a fight......isn't it ironic that the last battle of 1971 was fought between your top of the line fighter jet and a humble PAF F-86 Sabre....:fie:
The last air battle of 1971 war between PAF and IAF took place on 17th December. The encounter involved a humble PAF F-86 Sabre against a Supersonic MIG-21 of the IAF.
Flt Lt. Maqsood Amir emerged the victorious pilot when he shot down the MIG-21, No C 116 through a missile attack.
The Indian pilot was captured after ejecting from his stricken aircraft.

warmonger and windjammer

What you guys are doing here?? Do this troll in other thread...

Let me take u little back...

1. Mulayam singh Yadav tried to close LCA program because it may affect bribe taking cpability in future. Its well known fact...
2. It was resilience of St Anthony and Dr Kalam that IAF agreed upon IOC-I and II and then FOC, IAF was in full mood to reject this project.

Now coming to technical glitch..
1. Brake issue is minor issue, It can be solved in later stage as well, Since 2011 India have not got into war yet, 2 years are enough to solve this issue, Batch 2 production would have resolvled it.

2. Loss of EM Signals from radar dome is also not big deal, since we are about to change radar in future, this issue could have been solved in latter stage...

There is a saying in our world "If I want to select you, I will ask reasonable question, If I don't want to select you I will ask illogical questions"..

IAF is making illogical rant.. Let me give some more example..
1. Jaguar: With heavy kickback it was bought as Nuke delivery platform (You might not remember , you were not born that time) which it was never capable of.
2. Your ppl change requirement (downgraded) for AW helos, while your ppl are making the path troublesome for our product ..
Kid i am 37 . plus you seem to claim the the IAF know less than you . that in its self is a testimonial to your views on the subject.
the jag was bought in the late 70 as a DPAS aircraft . it was not meant for nuke delivery, as no country was willing to sell us fighters which could be used to deliver nukes. the miniaturization of nukes to be mounted on fighters came much later , in the mid 80s.

Every now n then a Mig crashes,,,same discussions every time ....
Already 5 Pages,,,,

Kid i am 37 . plus you seem to claim the the IAF know less than you . that in its self is a testimonial to your views on the subject.
the jag was bought in the late 70 as a DPAS aircraft . it was not meant for nuke delivery, as no country was willing to sell us fighters which could be used to deliver nukes. the miniaturization of nukes to be mounted on fighters came much later , in the mid 80s.

May be you are right , ***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************. The PAF is less knowledgeable than IAF but they are visionary.. They inducted FC1 without having night flight capability while IAF is looking for F35 in LCA... What is the use of such knowledge which make us weak and loose soldiers...

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************...

Confidential

Indeed, however, India seems to be losing them at a much faster rate than air forces that still operate them.Other air forces only lose about one a year in the air. Is it just my perception or is there a problem in maintenance or logistics within the IAF.

these aircrafts are crashed intentionally for the purpose of getting them out of our Air Force faster than our politicians expects to be retired which is another 10-15 years in there lazy mindset.

Question is . Will LCA provide 10% commission, Will LCA provide prostitutes to high level dalals.. If yes then it is ready, else F22 will also not ready..

IAF will reject F22 stating , Its not good plane unless the manufacturar provide kick-back..
What utter BS- the LCA simply isn't ready for operational IAF service, some critical criteria have still yet to be cleared.

As it is all MIG-21s will be retired within the next 4-5 years. And contrary to common perceptions the IAF's accident rate isn't actually all that high these days and last year the IAF recorded its safest year ever.

Indeed, however, India seems to be losing them at a much faster rate than air forces that still operate them.Other air forces only lose about one a year in the air. Is it just my perception or is there a problem in maintenance or logistics within the IAF.

Because IAF has very high flying hours.Over 200.With sukhoi pilots clocking around 250.U try that with 50 old airframes u get this result.These airframes are flogged out,stretched way beyond their capacity.
But as an IAF air chief once remarked on IAF policy-
''I would rather lose pilots in peace than in war''.
IAF believes high flying hours keeps pilots top quality and combat ready and even if they lose pilots they are willing to take it.

Question is . Will LCA provide 10% commission, Will LCA provide prostitutes to high level dalals.. If yes then it is ready, else F22 will also not ready..

IAF will reject F22 stating , Its not good plane unless the manufacturar provide kick-back..

f22 n f35 r the worst planes :agree:

f22 n f35 r the worst planes :agree:

F-35 aside, regarding the F-22 are you daft? That aircraft is the pinnacle of material, software, mechanical and physical engineering, the likes of which even Russia and China cannot hope to match for at least the next 10 - 15 years, forget India.

F-35 aside, regarding the F-22 are you daft? That aircraft is the pinnacle of material, software, mechanical and physical engineering, the likes of which even Russia and China cannot hope to match for at least the next 10 - 15 years, forget India.

price n high maintenance cost kills it

Back
Top Bottom