What's new

Michael Holding During PAK VS WI match said right things about IPL

The bhartis would hate it. To be honest, even the ICC is kinda Bharti. And the whole IPL is a gamble, with many cases like Modi. Everyone is gambling, and we all know that IPL will steal real cricket away. The last time real cricket was played was era of Wasim Akram and Imran Khan and all. Michael Holdings, Malcolm Marshall and others, that was best stage of cricket. Jow BCCI has spoilt once greatest game from IPL.

Money can do anything. Thank you bharti, who spoilt a good game for money.

The bhartis would hate it. To be honest, even the ICC is kinda Bharti. And the whole IPL is a gamble, with many cases like Modi. Everyone is gambling, and we all know that IPL will steal real cricket away. The last time real cricket was played was era of Wasim Akram and Imran Khan and all. Michael Holdings, Malcolm Marshall and others, that was best stage of cricket. Jow BCCI has spoilt once greatest game from IPL.

you're welcome.

please enjoy IPL.

dude dont you even feel ashamed to be saying this when your own cricketers sold your own country for peanuts???????
seriously think before you post..

i know.. it's really bad & really frustrating. Sad part.. there is nothing anyone can do other than crying like a b%$^h!!

Wese its a valid point, why doesn't IPL happen when the Indian team is on tour?

it can't.. 'cause it's a indian domestic league made for indian players. just like.. during european football league season there are no intl tournaments!!

dude dont you even feel ashamed to be saying this when your own cricketers sold your own country for peanuts???????
seriously think before you post..

I need not reply to trolls. But for you, they are more loyal than bhartis, whose scandal is always covered up. You media pushes and pulls things to make us look bad. Forgot kohl? Our team is loyal and hints, at least more than bhartis.

So much frustration all around.

Obviously because its Indian Premier League , they have to honour international commitments first and going by recent occurings , Both the Australians -Lee , Watson , Haddin etc as well as the Bangladeshis - Shakib ul Hasan Etc joined their respective franchises after their international duties ( Ban-Aus series ) ended .

Now if some player like Chris Gayle , routenely ignored by the WI CB opts to play and even openly declares that it was the boards negligent attitude that forced him to sign up for IPL , then it is not the IPL organizers fault is it....?

If You have faulty selection procedures , biased selectors ,you pay the price , Cricketers are no longer manual workers ...

I need not reply to trolls. But for you, they are more loyal than bhartis, whose scandal is always covered up. You media pushes and pulls things to make us look bad. Forgot kohl? Our team is loyal and hints, at least more than bhartis.

hope this does not take us far from topic....but I guess with every posts it sems you are really frustrated about the IPL and its success much more than your concern about the game of cricket.

when you talk of scandals, are you sure your playesr are really innocent ?? I mean I can cite ten times more no. of incident about pakistani cricketers than the Indians...did you realy get concerned about saving cricket at that time or were you busy defending those players on forums like these ?? so please stop commenting on IPL...its entirely an Indian affair/business...and most importantly your players are safe from this..so I guess that is enough to keep you happy.

haha look whose talkin..

Spot-fixing scandal: Mazhar Majeed reveals four more names – The Express Tribune

ICC hands lengthy bans to spot-fixing trio – The Express Tribune

Umpires-thought-Amir-no-ball-was-tactical1.jpg

The West Indian board should have negotiated the timings of the bilateral series with the BCCI for an acceptable arrangement , Like the Sri Lankan Board .. Now they are crying foul because of their own mismanagement and negligence..

he will come in his underpants at midnight if he gets call for coaching or stuff :D

exactly...moreover, its the palyers' choice, BCCI never forced any player to leave his national team tour and play in IPL.

cause it is INDIAN PREMIERE LEAGUE...

But its defeating the spirit it was started with, when it shamed the ICL and was like "we will not drag any player out of their national team matches". Sooner or later there will be more and more voices speaking up against this jugga shahi by the BCCI.

Back
Top Bottom