What's new

Mi- 35M 'Hind E for Pakistan army

Well better if we try to get MI-34 and MI-28 with TOT and we need to buy at least 12 batteries each of two medium range Air Defence systems
MI-34 for what purpose Zarvan Bhai?

That's all I could get from net about the latest variant of Mi-35 with redesigned front fuselage & cockpit. Some might deem it "light" but it's more tough than the older one & 1200 kg has been eliminated just from this modification, further reduction in the weight is expected if modern materials used in the rest of air frame, which means an overall boost in the performance.
Hindupgrade mk5.jpg
hind8.jpg
screenshot1hh6.png
11 (1).jpg
mk5.jpg

Last edited:
Brother,

i said decision of Liaqat ali khan, i not said any word against Liaqat ali khan,
seems that u r typical PTI supporter.
Its the fact that our Establishment always supports USA. but our democratic governments always develop relations with other powers also, like bhutto develop relations with china, and North Korea, and if today government developing relations with russia, its better for us in logner run.
Though it is off topic.
Pakistan did the right thing at that time, the fruits were to be seen in the 60's. Later on things went rather sour.

Can anybody post pictures of those missiles which this beast can carry ?​

Which Copters really Pakistan want to buy. :undecided:
AH-1Z, MI-35 Hind, T-129, WZ-9, MI-28 Havoc?
any Idea, I'm confused :hitwall:

It will be wise if we cooperate in this sector with turkey and with china

That's all I could get from net about the latest variant of Mi-35 with redesigned front fuselage & cockpit. Some might deem it "light" but it's more tough than the older one & 1200 kg has been eliminated just from this modification, further reduction in the weight is expected if modern materials used in the rest of air frame, which means an overall boost in the performance.
View attachment 162367 View attachment 162368 View attachment 162369 View attachment 162370 View attachment 162371
the second person in the back dosnt have much view like a classic Hind or American gunships. it is almost same level as the gunner in the front

Which Copters really Pakistan want to buy. :undecided:
AH-1Z, MI-35 Hind, T-129, WZ-9, MI-28 Havoc?
any Idea, I'm confused :hitwall:

T-129 - is possibly the best option. It's powerful with the best technology/system available but the cost is a big factor. Pakistan want to assembly these in Pakistan which means some ToT.

AH-1Z - It's not powerful enough for Pakistan, also technology is not matured yet.

Mi-35 Hind - Might be used by Anti Narcotics Force or Army as a troop transfer.

WZ-9 (Military utility helicopter) - there is a possibility that Naval version of these can be purchase for Navy or Marines or Coast Guard.

MI-28 Havoc - might be a good option at this time to build relationship with Russia and replace some old cobras.

Last edited:

MI-28 Havoc - might be a good option at this time to build relationship with Russia and replace some old cobras.

I don't think that buying combat and front-line copter from Russia at this time is good decision.:astagh:

T-129 - is possibly the best option. It's powerful with the best technology/system available but the cost is a big factor. Pakistan want to assembly these in Pakistan which means some ToT.

AH-1Z - It's not powerful enough for Pakistan, also technology is not matured yet.

WZ-9 (Military utility helicopter) - there is a possibility that Naval version of these can be purchase for Navy or Marines or Coast Guard.

t-129 best option/technology & AH-1z not powerful & mature? I am not going to read any further :)

US never allow Pakistan to buy weapons from Russia, and that's the reason why US gave full protocol to a visiting General, clearly telling that we are with you!

US never allowed china to reach Hot waters, which is very very important for Russia and china both.

Think again, what 's cooking.

but the funny thing is, during 80s we wanted to shoot them down and today we want to fly them. :lol:

t-129 best option/technology & AH-1z not powerful & mature? I am not going to read any further :)

This is coming from PA officials from IDEA 2014.

T-29 is based TAI/AgustaWestland.

TAI/AgustaWestland T129The TAI/AgustaWestland T129 is an attack helicopter based on the Agusta A129 Mangusta. The T129 was developed by Turkish Aerospace Industries, with AgustaWestland as the primary partner. The helicopter is designed for hot and high environments.

Z-10 may need further upgrades or new engine before it meets PA requirement.

The Z-10 is an attack helicopter developed by the People's Republic of China. It is designed primarily for anti-tank missions but has secondary air-to-air capability as well

Back
Top Bottom