What's new

Mi- 35M 'Hind E for Pakistan army

I did and it was not bad, daal cooked in desi ghee
there is a place on GT road near Deena or Jehlum if you are going to Lahore. the restaurant is famous for its daal handi with Tanduri roti or naans.
that daal I must say, hands down beats the usual meat (of whatrever animal you get in a restaurant) any time
Try thier malai boti too the next time u r there, its even better than the daal.

40687_1159746509.jpg

TTP: Coming soon somewhere near you to unleash hell fire.

Mi-35 has non retracting landing gear plus x shaped rear rotor vs mi-24

50 of these beast will be a massive massive boost to our Army Air Defence

its not for Army Air Defense , its for COIN and Anti-Terrorist Operations , Emergency Med evacuations , or delivering 4-8 Commando's while keeping pounding the Terrorist .

its not for Army Air Defense , its for COIN and Anti-Terrorist Operations , Emergency Med evacuations , or delivering 4-8 Commando's while keeping pounding the Terrorist .
I wanted to write Army Aviation and yes that is why I said these are for SSG and other Special Forces and we need to build a Special Forces command

It's an armoured heli which is protected from upto 23 mm shell in key area plus can carry 8 troops also evacuate wounded may be 2 or 3 at a time

What? Attack helicopter for air defence?? Why??

all fine... everyone has short memory from afghan war when these were being dropped from the sky like flies using stingers.

all fine... everyone has short memory from afghan war when these were being dropped from the sky like flies using stingers.

With better electro optics and other tools like stand off weapons the profile is different you can go above 10-12 000 ft height range of shoulder fire weapons and still engage which was not an option at that time due to limitation of weapons and optics

Even ah64 / ah-1w were brought down in Iraq and Afghanistan by rpgs so ....

I wanted to write Army Aviation and yes that is why I said these are for SSG and other Special Forces and we need to build a Special Forces command

An overlooked factor can be commonality of parts between Mi17 and Mi35, so if they do posses a lot of common parts then operating Mi35 can be cheaper than to operate AH-1 and probably could be a deciding factor in buying the new helicopter also like T129 or Z10.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom