What's new

Mi- 35M 'Hind E for Pakistan army

I see pakisthanis are obssessed over Al Hind

Its not that, its a good platform for COIN Operations. It can bring overwhelming firepower against holed up militants, and if need be drop a team of SSG Commandos specializing in Counterinsurgency to cut off retreating forces. It will definitely add value and give our COIN Forces some serious teeth, although they have limited value against the likes of Conventional Heavyweights such as IA. This explains why PA is going for such a low number, overall a good purchase by PA to address our COIN Capabilities. The threat from within is more serious than the threat from outside.

Unique combination of armoured gunship and transport. Infact it is mostly used as gunship.

Your correct, and this is exactly what PA wants. A platform that can deliver overwhelming firepower and carry SSG Commandos. We are not blessed like the US to have teams of Apache's and Blackhawks/Chinooks. A very cost effective platform to add teeth to PA COIN Capabilities.

so today we accepted that visit of Liaqat ali khan to USA was a biggest blander of Pakistan!

so today we accepted that visit of Liaqat ali khan to USA was a biggest blander of Pakistan!

Hey don't try to compare Liaquat Ali Khan with the current Political Mess....
The decision at that time has a logic....(Off Topic)
It is the responsibility of every Pakistani to respect Founding Father's of Pakistan....
Please brother be careful with your words....

Hey don't try to compare Liaquat Ali Khan with the current Political Mess....
The decision at that time has a logic....(Off Topic)
It is the responsibility of every Pakistani to respect Founding Father's of Pakistan....
Please brother be careful with your words....

Brother,

i said decision of Liaqat ali khan, i not said any word against Liaqat ali khan,
seems that u r typical PTI supporter.
Its the fact that our Establishment always supports USA. but our democratic governments always develop relations with other powers also, like bhutto develop relations with china, and North Korea, and if today government developing relations with russia, its better for us in logner run.

When was there any doubt. What he did is never done in diplomatic circles and is inexcusable.However the only saving grace that I would grant him was we are looking at an event passed and he had to make a decision there and then. It is the same story of how the commando General collapsed like a batasha overnight. I think there was a game to be played if you had the balls for it but Pakistan could have come out of it a lot better .
araz

When was there any doubt. What he did is never done in diplomatic circles and is inexcusable.However the only saving grace that I would grant him was we are looking at an event passed and he had to make a decision there and then. It is the same story of how the commando General collapsed like a batasha overnight. I think there was a game to be played if you had the balls for it but Pakistan could have come out of it a lot better .
araz

Brother,

Its the fact that when ever US needs us, suddenly general arrived on TV and says "mere hum watnoon"
Its also the fact that when ever US have interest in our region, one general ruling us.
Its also the fact that when ever Republicans in US congress came in government, suddenly one general arrived on Tv.

Today democratic governments building relationships with china and Russia, and our another general visiting US.

i said decision of Liaqat ali khan, i not said any word against Liaqat ali khan,

Brother....
You use these words (Liaquat Ali Khan, Decision, Blunder)
Any way, i am glad that i am wrong because you cleared it....

seems that u r typical PTI supporter.

Affiliate with me any political party i will accept it....:-)

Its the fact that our Establishment always supports USA. but our democratic governments always develop relations with other powers also, like bhutto develop relations with china, and North Korea, and if today government developing relations with russia, its better for us in logner run.
Current Geopolitical Situation is getting very complex, I am totally agree with whatever you said about current scenario....

Brother....
You use these words (Liaquat Ali Khan, Decision, Blunder)
Any way, i am glad that i am wrong because you cleared it....

Affiliate with me any political party i will accept it....:-)

Current Geopolitical Situation is getting very complex, I am totally agree with whatever you said about current scenario....

But i am still confused that why today another general rushing to USA again!

2548787.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom