What's new

Mi- 35M 'Hind E for Pakistan army

It can and also Russia can never be fully trusted it will always prefer India more but right now because of economic problems and other issues it is increasing cooperation we need to take advantage of it and also we would have to sooner or later start producing both transport and attack helicopters so why not start with this if Russia agrees

I think they would be mainly used by our Army
They are favoring Pakistan now because India has shown them thenga. US weapons systems were bought more than Russian weapon systems by india in the past few years.

But i am still confused that why today another general rushing to USA again!

It very simple:
You are Lieutenant with 570 Messages (mean you have experience of dealing with at least 450 peoples at approx 250 locations)

I am 2nd Lieutenant with 114 Messages (mean i have experience of dealing with at least 75 peoples at approx 35 locations)

I can Guide you, Support you, Oppose you but the collective final decision will be yours to take because better experience better results....:-)

I see pakisthanis are obssessed over Al Hind

Pakistanis are not obsessed they know how much those Mi-35s are needed as they can carry troops / cargo and weapons simultaneously while having good armor to protect, which is needed for COIN ops.

It was a joke cause the helicopter is called Hind and India is called Hindustan! Seems like everyone took what I said literally.

I just posted why Pakistan want Mi-35s, I did not knew about your joke. :-)

Can this thing fire a nuclear Ballistic missile?

Same as Americans launched minute man from C-5?
Well,the Copter can carry 3.5 Tons everything included.
Abdali missile has a weight of Roughly 1.7 tons. Add rack and parachute. Total weight may be 2.7 tons.

Copter dropping the missile from maximum altitude will add some more range,and an added platform for nuclear deterrence (No matter how ludicrous)

They are favoring Pakistan now because India has shown them thenga. US weapons systems were bought more than Russian weapon systems by india in the past few years.
Well better if we try to get MI-34 and MI-28 with TOT and we need to buy at least 12 batteries each of two medium range Air Defence systems

Well there has never been any discussion of Transfer of Technology , as of yet

We are good with 20-40 Helicopters for now

Only with Turkey we might get Transfer of Technology deal etc or if we get into strategic partnership with Russia on Economic front etc

Lal topi can sleep well "Gazhava-e-Hind" ho gaya :taz:

On topic:- Good choice.

What is the price per unit we are looking at? And the armaments?

It was a joke cause the helicopter is called Hind and India is called Hindustan! Seems like everyone took what I said literally.
Was it really necessary to post non-sense?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom