What's new

MFN-status to India not on table | Pakistan FM

even if we had to enter into a small scale battle limited to artillary

remember in 2001-02 stand off they lost close to 2k troops and the deployment cost was in billions.

Even the enviroment of war in south asia will shrink the FDI into india.with the rumours of going nuclear.the FDI in india will be non existing.forcing there economy to shrink further and GDP growth to decrease further.

For every unit of economic damage that Pakistan can do to India, India can inflict 8x as much to Pakistan.

But then again you guys don't really care do you?

1 US $ = 105 Pakistan Rupee and its falling 2% every week, and unfortunately here every one is talking about bleeding India energy wise and economically despite the fact that Indian total trade through afghan- pak region is less the 0.5 %

India facing pressure because it reaped benefits of global economy in past too, this crisis will pass over in an year " there may be short term-shocks to our economy and we need to face them. That is the reality of the globalized economy, whose benefits we have reaped"

@Aeronaut .. pakistan containing India is a laughable idea... when India is trying to make friends with everybody and get energy whereever its possible. The worse thing you can do is, not cooperate with us.

India is not going to be part of any pipeline till we get some sort of agreement that it wont be used to threaten us. Lack of a big buyer like India makes TAP and IP a bit more expensive for you, but am sure its not a big issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed.Other than this.Indian usually shout about indian muslims..while i had spend half of my life with indian muslims in uae and i know they indeed are patriotic for india but they dont like the hindus.

let them reach atleast 30% of the total population than they will feel the heat of yet another muslim resistance.

The most latest survey of EIA now conclude that pak recoverable shale gas reserves are at 107 tcf compared to older 51tcf.
While risky stand at more than 500tcf.

Pakistan shale gas and oil reserves counts for more than 60% of total shale gas/oil reserves in south asia.

Shale gas production had begin in pakistan last month

with that mentality of yours,the rest of the world is right,when they muslims are intolerant??

@Aeronaut .. pakistan containing India is a laughable idea... when India is trying to make friends with everybody and get energy whereever its possible. The worse thing you can do is, not cooperate with us.

India is not going to be part of any pipeline till we get some sort of agreement that it wont be used to threaten us. Lack of a big buyer like India makes TAP and IP a bit more expensive for you, but am sure its not a big issue.

there is nothing that pakistan and @Aeronaut cant handle.. :coffee:
every thing will fall into place as he desires..

Last edited by a moderator:
with that mentality of yours,the rest of the world is right,when they muslims are intolerant??

bitte truth

A muslim being minority can never ever be a true patriotic.exceptional cases does exist.but majority matters.

Muslims in india are enough weaker now and outnumbered.but still there are people like akbar owaisi with thousand of supporters

let them reach atleast 30% of your population.than i will ask you guys tell us about the secular indian muslim

bitte truth

A muslim being minority can never ever be a true patriotic.exceptional cases does exist.but majority matters.

Muslims in india are enough weaker now and outnumbered.but still there are people like akbar owaisi with thousand of supporters

let them reach atleast 30% of your population.than i will ask you guys tell us about the secular indian muslim

dont go offtopic.. this is not about muslims.. this is about relation with pakistan

Back
Top Bottom