What's new

MFN-status to India not on table | Pakistan FM

A fully contained India will be our masterpiece.

Starve them of energy, starve them of right of way.

India had 10 years from 9/11 to break us and they could not accomplish this task even with the help of US/Israel etc.

We are still here standing, strong and mighty. Our land is secured and so is the energy corridor.

Now if India would like to make peace with us and coexist then it will be done on our terms, not theirs.

Love it when a plan comes together.

We are already facing a slow down my friend. Thanks to your INQAAR of MFN status to us.

Soory man thats not my decision
but recent tensions on LOC soon after revealing of Mumbai and parliment attacks and Indian water from Chenab causing destruction reality and things should change …:coffee:

Lol , well show PAK a Thumb when they come to ask for electricity and Gas from India... lol

But the fact that , PAK companies are complete with india's superior products. but they buy from Afghanistan or from Gulf , like tyre etc.

They looks towards indian companies for commision not for gas or electricity:omghaha:
now you want me to create any medicine to make you less ignorant than sorry i cant you yourself have to work hard to find out potential of Pakistani companies……:oops:

A fully contained India will be our masterpiece.

Starve them of energy, starve them of right of way.

India had 10 years from 9/11 to break us and they could not accomplish this task even with the help of US/Israel etc.

We are still here standing, strong and mighty. Our land is secured and so is the energy corridor.

Now if India would like to make peace with us and coexist then it will be done on our terms, not theirs.

Love it when a plan comes together.

Best post on this thread !!!

So all of this going on in Pakistan was part of master plan :P wala ! Kya bolti!

Back
Top Bottom