What's new

Mecca under threat: Outrage over plan to destroy the 'birthplace' of Prophet Mohamed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pure nonsense. Nobody cares about any Ataturk here either.
I dont care if someone cares about Ataturk or not, my point made was that it isnt the first time the wahabi terrorists wanted to demolish the profits grave.

Well, we have all been guilty of this;
Christian Crusaders destroyed Islamic holy places and Hebrew holy places
Celts destroyed Christian holy places
Most religions have destroyed Buddhist holy places (including Islam)
Any ancient construction should be venerated for the skill shown in its construction and NOT any religious connection. connecting one place to God must be shirq!

it's their country, they can do whatever they want.

Brother, why do you think I tagged you specifically? :D

I am watching KSA-Qatar right now (Gulf Cup - first game) and the new stupid rule regarding photos makes it impossible for me to post photos. Moreover my thread about Makkah and Madinah were everything is explained (sources, photos, articles etc. posted) is also now destroyed.

Point of the matter is that there is more Islamic heritage in Hijaz itself than all other places to this day. Nothing of religious significance has even been destroyed. Of course you have some people who consider 200-300 year old mausoleums and elaborate shrines built for important Islamic figures as "sacred" despite them attracting people who were doing obvious non-Islamic rituals. Or that sand castle built 200 years ago which hindered any expansion work which is absolutely crucial.

I am not in the mood to discuss anything in detail today as it annoys me that the moderators are allowing this troll article (already discussed 2-3 months ago, denied by KSA and leading Muslim organizations) to remain and the obvious ignorants and trolls are out there for all to see spreading bullshit and shouting "Wahhabi" left and right.

KSA just scored.:yay:

I am watching KSA-Qatar right now (Gulf Cup - first game) and the new stupid rule regarding photos makes it impossible for me to post photos. Moreover my thread about Makkah and Madinah were everything is explained (sources, photos, articles etc. posted) is also now destroyed.

Point of the matter is that there is more Islamic heritage in Hijaz itself than all other places to this day. Nothing of religious significance has even been destroyed. Of course you have some people who consider 200-300 year old mausoleums and elaborate shrines built for important Islamic figures as "sacred" despite them attaching people who were doing obvious non-Islamic rituals. Or that sand castle built 200 years ago which hindered any expansion work which is absolutely crucial.

I am not in the mood to discuss anything in detail today as it annoys me that the moderators are allowing this troll article (already discussed 2-3 months ago, denied by KSA and leading Muslim organizations) to remain and the obvious ignorants and trolls are out there for all to see spreading bullshit and shouting "Wahhabi" left and right.

KSA just scored.:yay:

Enjoy the match!

(and good luck!)

I dont care if someone cares about Ataturk or not, my point made was that it isnt the first time the wahabi terrorists wanted to demolish the profits grave.

Learn basic English before spreading nonsense here terrorist. You know nothing about Hijaz, Makkah and Madinah and nobody believes your nonsense. Just like this article is bullshit.

This was my point, really. all sites of historical interest must be protected - no single religion is to blame for destroying them. as I said, we are ALL guilty.

The right to claim the land of Hijaz as one nationality's or even one tribe's was taken away by Allah when he sent Muhammad (SAW) there. That land is the land of Muslims.

Worry about survival against TTP first. You cannot fight a country of 1 million soldiers.
you want me to remind you what is really happining in tamil nadu or asam perhaps kashmir is the best topic where more then 7 million heavely wepon loaded indian soldiers are fighting against few hundred mujahids for last 67 years lolx :))

These are equally heinous acts in front of a Muslim so don't think if some one is getting away timely may not been persecuted whether a man or a regime.
You failed to understand another parallel with Babri. That mosque was built after destroying a temple that stood on the spot where hindus believe Rama was born. Imagine what faithful hindus must have felt like when that happened. The same thing you are feeling when the spot where Muhammad is supposed to have been born is being turned into a palace for a king.

And by the way, aren't double standards such a wonderful invention? When hindus in India demolished the Babri Masjid to reclaim the spot where Rama was born, muslims rioted not only in India, but also in B'desh and Pakistan. Pakistanis still cry about that, although innumerable places of worship have been razed to the ground in Pak. Now when the Saudi Arabs are going to destroy a mosque that has a lot more religious significance, I can bet that there will scarcely be a murmer of protest. And that is why you are reputed to be arab worshippers.

Note : I do not condone the destruction of any building, Barbi Masjid or this one, or the thousands of temples destroyed in the subcontinent. None of it should have happened.

you want me to remind you what is really happining in tamil nadu or asam perhaps kashmir is the best topic where more then 7 million heavely wepon loaded indian soldiers are fighting against few hundred mujahids for last 67 years lolx :))
Yes, please do tell us what is happening in Tamil Nadu, to begin with. Let's hear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom