What's new

MBT 3000/ Al Haider reviews, etc.

Can you please elaborate ??

No offense but,is there really anything to elaborate??!!I think @Irfan Baloch 's words are pretty much self explanatory.

I didn't the point of saying that :3

I'll be short.What he meant was that if a military war planner had to think on a similar line of yours,that tanks and armored vehicles in general had become obsolete and had based his strategies on such a notion,his forces would have definitely met with certain annihilation!!

No offense but,is there really anything to elaborate??!!I think @Irfan Baloch 's words are pretty much self explanatory.

I'll be short.What he meant was that if a military war planner had to think on a similar line of yours,that tanks and armored vehicles in general had become obsolete and had based his strategies on such a notion,his forces would have definitely met with certain annihilation!!
Yup I had got the answer from another person right in the starting who told me the better uses of it, no worries

See post #7 :)

According to many articles i've read the indian army don't seem that worried about the Al-khalid, they were more worried about the T-80s we have. our al-khalid is at the level of there upgraded T-72.

if that was really true PA wouldn't be buying mbt3000 from uncle china
it has nothing to do with AK project. Its for political reasons as we wish to keep chinese under our influence, that growing chinese indian co-operation as well as the direct involvement of chinese that we want in the future AK projects since we still have to keep this tanks upto arjun standards which i think is our primary goal.

So if u see things from this angle then this VT1A trials make sense.

if that was really true PA wouldn't be buying mbt3000 from uncle china
Al Khalid is at power with T-90 we need MBT-3000 as replacement for older Tanks and we are also working on AK 1 which will be our main MBT so know facts than talk

it has nothing to do with AK project. Its for political reasons as we wish to keep chinese under our influence, that growing chinese indian co-operation as well as the direct involvement of chinese that we want in the future AK projects since we still have to keep this tanks upto arjun standards which i think is our primary goal.

So if u see things from this angle then this VT1A trials make sense.
Try to get knowledge of what engine AK-1 will have @Umair Nawaz

Back
Top Bottom