What's new

MBT 3000/ Al Haider reviews, etc.

No money no honey,weapons money mangta boss wo bhe dher sara,so no money no weapons,i am planning to rob a Swiss bank and give money to PAC to make jets will you join me....
Mr we have money the kind of projects which we are running we are getting money and AK-1 should have 1500 HP engine MBT-3000 has 1300 HP and AK-1 is supposed to be our main MBT not MBT-3000 @DESERT FIGHTER @Dazzler

Mr we have money the kind of projects which we are running we are getting money and AK-1 should have 1500 HP engine MBT-3000 has 1300 HP and AK-1 is supposed to be our main MBT not MBT-3000
Well in other way tell me who is going to provide 1500hp engine for ak-1 for heaven sake half of ak is made of Ukrainian parts....and about money i am telling you truth you believe or not your way...

Well in other way tell me who is going to provide 1500hp engine for ak-1 for heaven sake half of ak is made of Ukrainian parts....and about money i am telling you truth you believe or not your way...
Yes we don't have money still AK-1 is going on. MBT-3000 is being tested. Al Zarrar is being further upgraded, and now even Pakistan is planning to heavily upgrade TYPE 85. Don't matter how but money is coming from some where, not to forget APC and Artillery and other stuff, and as for engine news was either Ukraine or France. @DESERT FIGHTER @Dazzler

Yes we don't have money still AK-1 is going on. MBT-3000 is being tested. Al Zarrar is being further upgraded, and now even Pakistan is planning to heavily upgrade TYPE 85. Don't matter how but money is coming from some where, not to forget APC and Artillery and other stuff, and as for engine news was either Ukraine or France. @DESERT FIGHTER @Dazzler
French are costly and Kharkov Morozov Machine Building Design Bureau(KMDB)is not seen developing 1500hp engine,and never talk about planning in Pakistan years ago during Mush era a team from Pakistan came to KMDB to co develop and produce 1500hp engine but deal was never materialized because of lack of funds or any unknown reason if that deal was done the new MBT produced in HIT would have been world class and about Al-Zarrar it seems waste of money on 1959 era tank...

French are costly and Kharkov Morozov Machine Building Design Bureau(KMDB)is not seen developing 1500hp engine,and never talk about planning in Pakistan years ago during Mush era a team from Pakistan came to KMDB to co develop and produce 1500hp engine but deal was never materialized because of lack of funds or any unknown reason if that deal was done the new MBT produced in HIT would have been world class and about Al-Zarrar it seems waste of money on 1959 era tank...
Sir we are working in Al Zarrar and MBT-3000 and AK-1 at once

Well i think we should go for " Altay MBT" and co-develop it with Turkey. Rather than MBT-3000 Altay is more advance and powerful towards 3+ Gen.. By getting in to it we can also make our AK-1/2 more Lethal by using European Tech which is more Reliable than chinese..!

Tank Classification by Generation:

First Generation: Type 59, Type 69, Type 62.

Second generation: Type 79, T-72, Type 88, Type 85.

Third Generation: Type 99, Type 96, MBT 2000 / AK.

Third Generation+: Type 99A, Type 96A, VT4/MBT 3000/ Haider MBT, Al Khalid-1 (different configuration & weight class).

@balixd Sir can you at least tell How many VT 4 are being tested in Pakistan ?

Well i think we should go for " Altay MBT" and co-develop it with Turkey. Rather than MBT-3000 Altay is more advance and powerful towards 3+ Gen.. By getting in to it we can also make our AK-1/2 more Lethal by using European Tech which is more Reliable than chinese..!
Yup, without getting sanction from the west. Then the german will start thinking you are human right abuser and stop any further supplies and support. Western nation are no dumb to let you know all the know how in making a 100% indigeneous military product.

It is one big reason most asia countries look away from western product as it get more string and expensive.

@Zarvan make whatever you want to make out of this one teaser pic
IMG-20150218-WA0006.jpg

Back
Top Bottom