What's new

MBT 3000/ Al Haider reviews, etc.

Where you spotted it ??????????

Post the pictures mate not just news @balixd this member is claiming he saw VT 4 at ammangarh
yep, didn't you read what horus said earlier, VT4 is being tested in those areas and few have been sent to HIT

Do you use your own courses or using course training from other nation.
Its a mixture

yep, didn't you read what horus said earlier, VT4 is being tested in those areas and few have been sent to HIT
No I didn't Horus also mentioned area I missed by the way @Dazzler is claiming that Pakistan is not much impressed with VT4 the way he was saying looked that tests have already completed

Its a mixture

No I didn't Horus also mentioned area I missed by the way @Dazzler is claiming that Pakistan is not much impressed with VT4 the way he was saying looked that tests have already completed
as I responded to him, am really not sure why such is his view, may be he knows something I don't. but to my knowledge, it hasn't been long since they reached us and are being tested.....i could be wrong

as I responded to him, am really not sure why such is his view, may be he knows something I don't. but to my knowledge, it hasn't been long since they reached us and are being tested.....i could be wrong
Okay thanks Sir G I disturbed you a lot and I hope you are right on this and @Dazzler is wrong although you both are great people and I hope AL KHALID 1 if not 1500 HP but at least has 1400 HP engine

not trying to question your analysis but VT4 arrived in Pakistan only last month, so idk what makes you say this that PA was not happy with VT4 performance......how could they evaluate the performance under a month time?

there is room for improvement from what the team saw in china earlier.

Those shortfalls you mentioned were from....earlier batch of 300 T-90S....all other remaining 1600 + .... T90 will be ... Improved T90M and T90MS upgraded by Israeli's are 1.5 times more efficient....than older variants.

TRISHUL: India’s ‘Born Again’ T-90M MBT

none of your fantasy gizmos have found their way into Indian fleet of T-90S to date !
India is not going for MS, maybe some subsystems later but as of now nothing has been done in this regard.

back to topic.

Where you spotted it ??????????

Post the pictures mate not just news @balixd this member is claiming he saw VT 4 at ammangarh

Sorry but can't post pictures a friend in armoured corps centre showed it in dessert camo apparently it's being shared by armoured corps centre and school of armour for training and by its looks it was looking more like an al khalid copy when you look at it closely.the controls. He said that they might display it on 23rd march

Sorry but can't post pictures a friend in armoured corps centre showed it in dessert camo apparently it's being shared by armoured corps centre and school of armour for training and by its looks it was looking more like an al khalid copy when you look at it closely.the controls. He said that they might display it on 23rd march
If they display it on 23rd March that means they have decided to induct it @Dazzler @balixd

In this entire thread Sorry to say this but ZARVAN has shown desperation wether vt 4 is here , where are the pictures, the location and everything there is about it..My question is why?o_O

1427109244400.jpg

Al Khalid shown at parade
1427109287532.jpg

Al-Khalid 1 ??????
So guys what do you think ????
@Horus @Dazzler @Manticore @fatman17 @Stealth @Slav Defence @fatman17 @Umair Nawaz @Rashid Mahmood

Back
Top Bottom