What's new

MBT 3000/ Al Haider reviews, etc.

Than Where the bloody hell is AK 1 ?
9jqedi.jpg

Last edited:
In recent news of Pakistan trying to get several different weapons, it seem people have forgotten Pakistan was testing MBT-3000. So what happened to that ??
@Dazzler @Horus @balixd and others

We already spent soo much on the Al Khalid II, i'm pretty sure we arent going to integrate MBT 3000.

In recent news of Pakistan trying to get several different weapons, it seem people have forgotten Pakistan was testing MBT-3000. So what happened to that ??
@Dazzler @Horus @balixd and others
I have heard that they are still being tested and that the army has liked their performance in the feild and will likely induct them aswell

I have heard that they are still being tested and that the army has liked their performance in the feild and will likely induct them aswell
That is good news I hope the fit latest systems used by Turkey to upgrade their Leopard Tanks @Horus @Hakan

Well bro Iraqis never had the chance to train the better way you should have the time and the experiace also to train your soldiers.

But, even today Iraqis are dong good when they depended on their own to day the news is aswomethe PMF kicking some A$$es so far.

One day, some day
I would like to visit the hustling bustling lively iraq.

Too bad the historical monuments can not be restored.
I have been told, they make great fish on river banks in Baghdad.

Looks like Al Haider is a myth after all? What do you say.?

Looks like Al Haider is a myth after all? What do you say.?
don't know it is a myth or not .... but a EME team has been in china for 6 months to get know the new tank ...

i guess either al haider will emerge or a new AK (they might take input from mbt 3000)

don't know it is a myth or not .... but a EME team has been in china for 6 months to get know the new tank ...

i guess either al haider will emerge or a new AK (they might take input from mbt 3000)
AK 1 is different and MBT-3000 is different and MBT-3000 is in trial phase

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom