What's new

Maya khan's apology on 17th january 2012 episode

How do you fit in that vette?

Easily! (I just steer with my tummy! :lol: )

After all, it is a All-Umreeki sports car made by bubbas in Kentucky for us fat and lazy Americans, you know! :P
=========================

Edit: I just had to include up a photo of my beauty! :D

Vette-20101231-13 by vcheng552000, on Flickr

Maya Khan not the first person to do expose on this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Easily! (I just steer with my tummy! :lol: )

After all, it is a All-Umreeki sports car made by bubbas in Kentucky for us fat and lazy Americans, you know! :P

Oh yeah.. its amazing how fat people fit easily into American cars.. I know this dude here who could rival nusrat fateh ali khan.. but fits easily in his chrysler 300 and his dodge ram..
You have to hand to the US industry.. always planning ahead.. even for a growing number of obese in the populous.

Oh yeah.. its amazing how fat people fit easily into American cars.. I know this dude here who could rival nusrat fateh ali khan.. but fits easily in his chrysler 300 and his dodge ram..
You have to hand to the US industry.. always planning ahead.. even for a growing number of obese in the populous.

Well, one can always buy a full-size conversion van, if domestics become too tight! :D

============

Edit: You will love the Texan pickup truck culture! ;)

This man successfully interviewed couples in Karachi.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have firm conviction that such intolerance for couples in both pakistan and India (let us not forget our own Ram Sene in Tier II cities) does not bode well for our cultural character.

It is sick to think that lust is bad, it is a human emotion. Whether a person is married or not, related or not, what the fvck do you have to do with it.

The mental quality of people who terrorize in the name of so - called dating, is the same as those of people who kill in the name of religion. For me there is no 'essential' difference, the thought process is the same- intolerance.

To make other people embarrassed, to victimize them, to make them feel ashamed for something totally natural, is like making some one ashamed for feeling hungry.

I do not care what some one thinks, he / she has no fvcking business what I want to do with body parts. There is no difference in the act of sex between a husband and a wife, or unmarried people. Basically the same things happen. All other ideas are imaginary.

Such acts anywhere are detestable, for the future of mankind, one has to wipe them off.

For a start---by indiscriminate killings---or by target killings---that is one way to do it.

Well, actually, indiscriminate killings while preaching peace is the way you mention. Hypocrisy has many uses, no?

VCheng, peace is no good. Wars made all history as you understand it.

Not my opinion, just an argument.

Good point, but I would regard wars as part of history, not all of it, because lots of important events, inventions, discoveries and advancements were made during peacetime.

Maya Khan's show is being taken off air on Monday and she is receiving her termination notice. Samaa TV'
· 4 hours ago

SAMA TV asked Maya to apologise unconditionally which she did not. The CEO asked her to do that on friday which she refused. As a result of which the following will be put in place on Monday,Jan 30th. Maya and her team will receive termination notices. Her show is being stopped from Monday morning.

Back
Top Bottom