What's new

Maya khan's apology on 17th january 2012 episode

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
wow we win at the end damn its show we are getting strong now its not lalaland anymore .FB forums and blogs army of young Pakistanis is so aggressive :P my thanks to all those who post on this issue and we force them to apology and never did it again . i am sure now other tv channels will also care before go park :yahoo:. my congs to all those who force her to delete her FB account and make her shameful :tup:
yep we are aware abut our freedom :P we are internet army of pakistan :lol:

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

public ne us ki maan bhen aik ker di hai i never seen on FB every page on her get many many very bad words and i know she read them . thats why she delete her original FB account yesterday :rofl:

i am not bad guy but kuch log sirf yehi zuban samjhty hain yaar :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Imran Bhai :pakistan:

this issue make me mad 2 days and it was really hard to sleep after this episode i watched on youtube . and i am so happy they got our answer that we are not uneducated lawless stupids that they do with us whatever they like to do . we are awake generation and we know our rights and there limits . they may be VVIP for silly village pakistanis but we know there AUQAAT :cheers: :victory: WE WILL NEVER TOLERATE IT NOW ITS 2012 NOT 19S CENTURY :argh:

Not accepted, SAMA TV has apologized, she has not apologized, she is just saying that I intend not to hurt anyone's feeling, the whole thing of moral brigade was wrong !!

Would you have slapped her if she was doing this in front of you ?

but i am sure she will run away because i never did such cheap jobs and i never let her run easy . problem is i go park in pakistan but paid askri park and they never allow these cheap people to shot there . or else i go some fast foods restaurants and stay in hotels and meet people there so there is no chance . but i will never run feel confuse or ashame or silly in front of these bastards .:cool:

it was nice and i love it man its one and only park i visit in pakistan since 1999

233806,xcitefun-karachi-askari-park-1.jpg

Askari-Park-Karachi.jpg

attachment.php

I am glad she apologised. Such vigilantism should never be permitted whether under the guise of morality, cultural ethos or religion. It is sad that we Indians could not get the idiots from Haryana Police who had gone around assaulting couples in a park some months ago to apologise. But then, the police represents the state machinery and it is far more difficult to make them accountable for their actions as compared to TV personalities. Moral policing by self styled thekedars of morality is really disgusting.

How do most major religions control societies?
They don't. That's a notion from an outside view that tries to understand the existence of morals. It's a view of the archeologist. Have you seen dinosaur animations, don't you wonder why the T-rex is always roaring at you and trying to shred you? Did the archeologists go and take his personality evaluation? Why can't you assume he'll be as cuddly and affectionate as today's top predators like the lion or your housecat?

What these analysts of religion don't want to accept is that morality exists because God put it in us. They used to call it natural law. But that would mean that they'll have to accept the existence of God, and not only that, be obligated to follow His diktat. Plus, you do know that most of these constructors of the ideas of the deconstruction of religious thought are to varying degrees, atheists or agnosts.

If you and I want to practice their kind of science, let us embrace it fully and question even the ideas of its proponents. Well I'd rather we gave up the cynic's science to embrace the study of God's signs, but its laa ikraah fid diin for you!

Thanks for your time.

What these analysts of religion don't want to accept is that morality exists because God put it in us. ............

Interesting comment.

This begs the question: Has God put equal amounts of this morality in all of His human creation? If yes, then why discriminate on this basis? If not, then why not?

Back
Top Bottom