What's new

Maya khan's apology on 17th january 2012 episode

Good she apologized,so the rest of the media people learn a lesson,to know their limits n do not intrude people privacy.

Vcheng meray bhai,meri jaan... you really make me laugh with your funny shakespearic "arty" bs posts...lol

Vcheng meray bhai,meri jaan... you really make me laugh with your funny shakespearic "arty" bs posts...lol

shakespeare_blogging.gif

:rofl:

Interesting comment.

This begs the question: Has God put equal amounts of this morality in all of His human creation? If yes, then why discriminate on this basis? If not, then why not?

Thanks for giving it a read.

You're opening a long discussion with that question and I'm not sure if I have the patience or the wherewithal or frankly the competence to follow through with it.

Anyway, yes we believe in the concept of fitrah which means an equal amount of information, of which morality is a part, was put into the human being, the insaan, and he comes into the world with that consciousness and will grow with part of it if left on its own.

The really interesting word here was insaan, which means the one who forgot/forgets. He grows into a society and partly forgets the Divine programming (Why is the society distant from that initial programming is itself another discussion, but it involves the existence of an entity called the shaytaan.). Now that consciousness gathers dust but all of it is not lost, wAllahu a3lam, the information of the youm alast is lost while the yearning towards the Creator remains and the conscience remains. The last is responsible for what they called natural last in philosophy, and which the founding fathers of the country you adapted did recognize and did inspire from when they made your constitution.

...If yes, then why discriminate on this basis? If not, then why not?
Janaab, let me clarify if I got you correctly - you saying why do we discriminate on the basis of religion (I'd call that creed but whatever is closer to your understanding works better)? You're confusing between conscience and creed. If they were the same then much of the former would not have existed across a spectrum of the latter, which it (unsurprisingly from the perspective from within my creed) does.

For us much of that distinction is 1. legal, 2. state-political, wAllahu a3lam. We do not profess to judge people baatin-ically.

Thanks.

^In many peoples' view including mine, misused the power of the microphone and the camera and went intruding into peoples' private lives. There's was thread running a few days ago, why don't you look it up, thanks?

Same thing our local police does when it spots a suspicious looking couple: Asks for their Nikahnama
pdf_policeman, would you do the same thing if you were a real-life policeman?

I'm intrigued that nobody has challenged the police for this very un-Islamic behaviour in 'Islamic' Republic of Pakistan. Why do you think is it so? Have we taken for granted that policemen WILL just find ways to make a quick illegal buck, and we should just let them?

WHAT THE HELL , WHAT WAS THE CAUSE. I MISS THE WHOLE STORY.

JUST TELL ME THE SUMMARY , ANYONE ANYONE

Interesting comment.

This begs the question: Has God put equal amounts of this morality in all of His human creation? If yes, then why discriminate on this basis? If not, then why not?

Morality is not a quantity.. its programming.
Think of all of us as AI.. free learning programs with basic tenets bouncing around in different environments.
Not all programs are the same.. .. some may have greater intelligence...others greater physical health... But they all possess an equal amount of good.
Depending on their environments.. that good may be increased or diminished.. morality increased or decreased.
Now one would think that why did one deserve a good environment and the other a degenerate one?
I have some theories about this drawing upon my own interests in the world and linking them with what I read and understand of the Quran..but that is for another topic.

Back
Top Bottom