What's new

Maya khan's apology on 17th january 2012 episode

Can you kindly explain the bolded part.

Absolutely.. all the lewd things you condemn are commonplace where you live...hence the comment on why you should also get in touch with your local congressmen.
Yet you have no issues in condemning Pakistan while the country you live in.. whose culture you accuse us(quite correctly) of copying is prospering. Its forces control most of the world, and its respect of personal privacy is lauded.
So if you do take offence to couples taking up space in public parks by lying to their parents etc then you should also take offense to people having problems with couples in the first place... arent they violating privacy by interfering?
After all, its the job of parents to ensure a good upbringing..they are not supposed to remote control their kids.
If their kids are indulging in immoral activities ..then there has been something amiss in the parents upbringing.

You have no right of personal attack, understand.

BTW i'm surprised why a Mod thanked your post when it comes under direct violation of Forum rules.

Its not like you want my surroundings to change according to your wishes while your TV still has the options to get HBO. Come back to the country if you want to follow your footsteps then maybe I wont attack you personally for your silly ideas of greatness. Calculate the amount of taxes you pay for each bomb dropped from that predator next time you decide to rant about the muslim ummah.

Absolutely.. all the lewd things you condemn are commonplace where you live...hence the comment on why you should also get in touch with your local congressmen.

Those things are common here in US cuz US is secular country & also cuz this is the culture of US.

Yet you have no issues in condemning Pakistan while the country you live in.. whose culture you accuse us(quite correctly) of copying is prospering.

I don't have any issue with that but don't you see this strange & hypocrisy that people going mad against US in Pakistan but still tries to become fail wannabes, why two faces man.

Its forces control most of the world, and its respect of personal privacy is lauded.

Not my issue.

So if you do take offence to couples taking up space in public parks by lying to their parents etc then you should also take offense to people having problems with couples in the first place... arent they violating privacy by interfering?

Those Parks clearly says 'Family Parks' & not 'Dating Parks' or 'Lovers Point' so it is dating couples who are violating by all means & let me tell you one more thing that if you are student here in US & you absent or miss the class just one day, it will be a big big issue, but what i see in Maya Khan show that these guys & girls can easily miss their whole day(dunno how many classes) & it is nothing so those education institutions need to be strict too.

After all, its the job of parents to ensure a good upbringing..they are not supposed to remote control their kids.
If their kids are indulging in immoral activities ..then there has been something amiss in the parents upbringing.
I agree with this point 101%.

Its not like you want my surroundings to change according to your wishes while your TV still has the options to get HBO. Come back to the country if you want to follow your footsteps then maybe I wont attack you personally for your silly ideas of greatness. Calculate the amount of taxes you pay for each bomb dropped from that predator next time you decide to rant about the muslim ummah.

Cool down dude you are simply going Offtopic, firstly i don't accept any B.S of Muslim Umma as it gave nothing to Pakistan, nor i'm mulla lover, my only point was why are people so hypocrite there, let me explain you a bit, if you are dating with someone's sister so please don't get mad if other person is dating your sister.

I'd cut the parents some slack. If my 18yo son wants to get married to a girl he likes, the society won't approve even if I did. He has to get an education, a job, preferably a car first. What are his and my options now?

Cool down dude you are simply going Offtopic, firstly i don't accept any B.S of Muslim Umma as it gave nothing to Pakistan, nor i'm mulla lover, my only point was why are people so hypocrite there, let me explain you a bit, if you are dating with someone's sister so please don't get mad if other person is dating your sister.

I am guessing you are an older gentleman who has probably a few kids. If your kids couldn't explain to you how juvenile your dating philosophies are.. then wait for your grand kids. If you are not an older fella .. then good luck playing Russian roulette with your moral high horse. You will let this country do whatever it wants just like you let your country do whatever it wants. Thats because you do not write to your congressman.

I am guessing you are an older gentleman who has probably a few kids. If your kids couldn't explain to you how juvenile your dating philosophies are.. then wait for your grand kids. If you are not an older fella .. then good luck playing Russian roulette with your moral high horse. You will let this country do whatever it wants just like you let your country do whatever it wants. Thats because you do not write to your congressman.

hahaha old gentle man, i'm between 20-25(don't wanna disclose exact). Rest of your post i can't get it.

bus na yaar lagta hai jesy

MAYA MAYA KERDI NE MAIN AP HI MAYA HOI :rofl:

Those things are common here in US cuz US is secular country & also cuz this is the culture of US.

I don't have any issue with that but don't you see this strange & hypocrisy that people going mad against US in Pakistan but still tries to become fail wannabes, why two faces man.

Not my issue.

Those Parks clearly says 'Family Parks' & not 'Dating Parks' or 'Lovers Point' so it is dating couples who are violating by all means & let me tell you one more thing that if you are student here in US & you absent or miss the class just one day, it will be a big big issue, but what i see in Maya Khan show that these guys & girls can easily miss their whole day(dunno how many classes) & it is nothing so those education institutions need to be strict too.

I agree with this point 101%.

I absolutely agree... that there is no point going mad against the US and still consuming McDonalds..But then the world accused Saudi Arabia of supporting extremism yet they have no issue consuming its Oil and providing it billions of dollars..
Apparently material wants have NOTHING to do with political opinions..otherwise there would be no Star Plus showing in the houses of many army officers here. Tis the norm..
Now what would be wrong is condemning prostitution while you go out with your girlfriend and make out..

Then why are these people not provided an environment where they can do so.. but that would be against the "principles" of some people in this islamic nation. So its a circular blame game.

I'd cut the parents some slack. If my 18yo son wants to get married to a girl she likes, the society won't approve even if I did. He has to get an education, a job, preferably a car first. What are his and my options now?

You did not notice it when he was falling for the girl?
You did not check on who he is meeting?.. after all.. Till the age of 18 he is not a consenting adult.. that character you were supposed to shape and do your utmost to protect from ill influences.

Then why are these people not provided an environment where they can do so.. but that would be against the "principles" of some people in this islamic nation. So its a circular blame game.

Well if you asking my suggestion, i think they should date each other at their houses.

You did not notice it when he was falling for the girl?
You did not check on who he is meeting?.. after all.. Till the age of 18 he is not a consenting adult.. that character you were supposed to shape and do your utmost to protect from ill influences.
It's in his job description as a young adult male to fall for a girl. And mine to get him access to one in marriage. Why do you even suppose these are less than desirable objectives? You must be aware that back in the days when Muslims, perfectly moral people, had a civilization, dads often prowled the masjid after-salaat to look for a single boy for their daughter. Why the masjid, because a young man who's dutiful to God will be dutiful in his marital relationship. Now in our cultures a young person talking about getting married can be a topic almost impossible to broach with their parents. Either this changes, or we need to accept them getting together without a marriage.

Back
Top Bottom