What's new

Masjid Band Nahi Hongi | Mufti Muneeb ur Rehman and Mufti Taqi Usmani Aggressive Press Conference

In india masjids also have toilets ...temples dont because unlike muslims hindus dont spend nights in the temple(like jamatis)...moreover having a toilet within the premises of gods temple is considered unholy..there are public toilets outside the compound of many famous temples.

Same here.

Toilet complex far away from the Agyari or Atash Behram.

In all Parsi old houses in rural Gujarat, the toilet is never within the house.

It's always outside.

Same with my ancestral home in Kanpur.

I'm sorry, brother but not here. I wish it were true. This isn't easy for any of us. I speak that because I've been on the managing side of local outbreaks.
If you are stuck within a km anyhow what then?

I believe discipline of social distancing can be learnt from the mosque much quicker than mehwish hayats billi videos

I'm sorry, brother but not here. I wish it were true. This isn't easy for any of us. I speak that because I've been on the managing side of local outbreaks.

So the numbers are true?

You can talk about a temple, fine.. But you don't know anything about masajid, praying perimeters, toilet places, ablution places, and the requirements to maintain them.
You have misunderstood me..the poster before me was asking jamahir whether there would be toilets in indian masjids...so i told him yes there would be...and i also told him the reason...because here in india many times jamatis or imam or some people who come for different purposes from outside cities stay in the mosques
.so they have the toilet provided..thats all

Last edited:
@AgNoStiC MuSliM

Interestingly enough, here in the US many churches are remaining open and Republicans are refusing to pass laws to close them in their states.

Democrats have been pushing for closures of all religious buildings.

Republicans are viewing Church as a necessary service to keep people's religiousity up, they need it for far right propaganda, keep people Christian, and maintain their votebank.

Can you believe that parks, beaches, bars, and public places remained open until a week or so ago in many states?

You have misunderstand me..the poster before me was asking jamahir whether there would be toilets in indian masjids...so i told him yes there would be...and i also told him the reason...because here in india many times jamatis or imam or some people who come for different purposes from outside cities stay in the mosques
.so they have the toilet provided..thats all

You have answered the question about temples, now please kindly exit.

This important topic concerns Pakistan's personal affairs.

Well, if my maths is good I think Real Numbers can be called true but other than that if I've some direction which ones you're referring to I can give you my thoughts. If you're talking about infected numbers then we've a huge range because of the methodology being used. So depends on that; however, most likely, we've more infections than less because the change in methodology seems to be working better in slowing the progress. If I'm not wrong then CDC and WHO released a new advisory on how to assess and report corvid cases.
So the numbers are true?

@AgNoStiC MuSliM

Interestingly enough, here in the US many churches are remaining open and Republicans are refusing to pass laws to close them in their states.

Republicans are viewing Church as a necessary service to keep people's religiousity up, they need it for far right propaganda, keep people Christian, and maintain their votebank.

Can you believe that parks, beaches, bars, and public places remained open until a week or so ago in many states?

This importsnt topic concerns Pakistan's personal affairs.

Was speaking to a close friend in Boston today.

I was quite surprised, to put it mildly.

This is not the US we know and have come to expect.

are you denying that the construction industry adds millions of cancer patients to the society each year with no healthcare benefits?

or are you denying that the government itself has not been involved in sugar and wheat crisis by her own admission?

or are you denying that government officials who are not following protocols get to dictate others is injustice?

amazing level of deplorable dishonesty of our fanatical agnostics
All of which is irrelevant to the argument that mosques need to be shut down and congregations limited to prevent the spread of COVID-19

My argument is if they are stopped from it, they will riot and numbers do not bode well for you in that regard. So i am doing it for your safety more than theirs
The fault there is with the Mullah's and their supporters that will protest and possibly riot & exacerbate the situation - I pointed this out in a previous post.

The policy to close down mosques, however, remains a good one. It may not be implemented because of the threat of criminal behavior from Mullahs and their supporters, and they will be to blame if the virus spreads out of control.

@AgNoStiC MuSliM

When the top Republican in the country (Do-Lund Trump) is incapable of dealing with the pandemic properly, you can't expect the majority of the remaining Republicans to do any better.

I was just as shocked a while back when I realized many states were NOT ordering religious congregations to be banned and instead following a more voluntary approach.

Some states tried to have 'faith' in their residents and left campgrounds and parks open with strict instructions on social distancing and do's and don'ts, only to have to shut them down later because Americans can be just as dumb, stupid and reckless as other people around the world, and refused to follow instructions on social distancing.

@AgNoStiC MuSliM

Who the hell are you to tell me...buzz off..

Muslamano apnay ameer ki itaat Kro, kahi aysa na ho k tmhy ranj o malal m mubtla kr Dia jy

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom