What's new

Masjid Band Nahi Hongi | Mufti Muneeb ur Rehman and Mufti Taqi Usmani Aggressive Press Conference

Charge these morons with attempted murder
dance on a pole dervesh
Amazing how you can read simple English in my post that talks about the construction industry employing tens of thousands of daily wage laborers, the poorest of the poor, and offering a source of additional income for them to support their families during this crisis, and turn that into support for 'corruption, injustice, plunder and risk of cancer'.

Yet more insight into the depravity and intellectual dishonesty of our religious right.

are you denying that the construction industry adds millions of cancer patients to the society each year with no healthcare benefits?

or are you denying that the government itself has not been involved in sugar and wheat crisis by her own admission?

or are you denying that government officials who are not following protocols get to dictate others is injustice?

amazing level of deplorable dishonesty of our fanatical agnostics

Al Azhar ??

the recruiting ground of muslim brotherhood.

You're willing to put tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands of Pakistanis at risk

My argument is if they are stopped from it, they will riot and numbers do not bode well for you in that regard. So i am doing it for your safety more than theirs

We should send them among RSS supporters. Whole world will be glad

RSS volunteers in their hundreds of thousands are busy packing and distributing food and other essential activities, helping the state machinery, as they are known to do in all national and local calamities.

Except Jamahir who is a Muslim, no Indian is commenting on your internal religious issues.

Kindly do not take side swipes at us.

the recruiting ground of muslim brotherhood.

What I know about Al Azhar is that it has given out a few sensible rulings.

Though about the MB connection I have to research.

Lol Wafaq AL Madaris Arabia. Just look at the name of their organization. Slaves of highest order.

Not necessarily, although I don't know about this particular organization if it has any connection with Arab countries, however using the names Arab, Arabia mean something else in Pakistan than other places.

You will find many businesses, schemes, and places in Pakistan where Arab or Arabia is added in.

It does not mean they are funded by or idolize Arabs.

I asked one Pakistani worker about it, he told me that when they say it, they refer to Prophet Muhammad saws and the Holy Land of Hijaz, it has nothing to do with Arabs at all.

I was quite surprised at this answer.

I am not asking you the same question about Masjids....don't know you goes there or not.:-)
In india masjids also have toilets ...temples dont because unlike muslims hindus dont spend nights in the temple(like jamatis)...moreover having a toilet within the premises of gods temple is considered unholy..there are public toilets outside the compound of many famous temples.

My argument is if they are stopped from it, they will riot and numbers do not bode well for you in that regard. So i am doing it for your safety more than theirs
Herd immunity??

Brother, if you have an issue with the modding then please make a GHQ thread. However, if from your post I can understand something then let me tell you something as I've both Pakistani flags and am here :) the measure of limiting congregation is not unfounded. This isn't the states and each country needs to devise things according to their circumstances. If this is the issue I'd love to be a part of it and explain myself scientifically as well.

Stay safe, brothers!
Why do you feel so insecure that you keep deleting and editing posts?

Need i remind you that you have an American flag flying around and i can point you 7 states in your country that have not issued stay at home orders.

Scientifically it is no less a risk than any other essential services open right now. Most go to the mosques mere yards from their homes and hence the argument is futile of mass inter community spread.

Now restore my posts. You banned me last time around as well without giving a reason. @WebMaster @jaibi @Slav Defence (sudhar jao)

In india masjids also have toilets ...temples dont because unlike muslims hindus dont spend nights in the temple(like jamatis)...moreover having a toilet within the premises of gods temple is considered unholy..there are public toilets outside the compound of many famous temples.
Refrain from posting rubbish please.

Most recently I had been to my area's mosque for my father's namaz-e-janaza.

They were just acting sensibly.

Al Azhar ??
Has your father passed away?If i remember right you told here he wasnt keepingwell ..didnt you?
My condolences man

Herd immunity??
If you are stuck within a km anyhow what then?
Brother, if you have an issue with the modding then please make a GHQ thread. However, if from your post I can understand something then let me tell you something as I've both Pakistani flags and am here :) the measure of limiting congregation is not unfounded. This isn't the states and each country needs to devise things according to their circumstances. If this is the issue I'd love to be a part of it and explain myself scientifically as well.

Stay safe, brothers!

I believe discipline of social distancing can be learnt from the mosque much quicker than mehwish hayats billi videos

Back
Top Bottom