What's new

Mark 2 Tejas revealed . 1st Flight 2023

I think GE F414

Yes because you aren't getting anymore f16s.

5 squadrons actually.
Most people here don't want f16.

Jf17 area and pl15...every airbase within range and our boys can fight. They don't commit suicide or land their aircraft with a starfighter up their jacksy

Proves that MK1 design was a failure.

Trust me, MK2 will be talked about as the next super plane, 5 years down the line from now, after much online debating and HAL annoincments , it will be abandoned, them AMCA will be the next fashionable thing in town, a few prototypes built then abandoned in favour of some other future project that will never see widespread service. Rinse and repeat. This is the story of Indian defence items.....

Trust me, MK2 will be talked about as the next super plane, 5 years down the line from now, after much online debating and HAL annoincments , it will be abandoned, them AMCA will be the next fashionable thing in town, a few prototypes built then abandoned in favour of some other future project that will never see widespread service. Rinse and repeat. This is the story of Indian defence items.....

Indian defence Industries are the best allies of Pakistan and China.

1606748981286.png

Are you kidding me,? Superior to f16s really?
:disagree::toast_sign:
no chance

thunder on paper is inferior to even mark.1 tejas,
older smoking engines,from Russia
no full fbw just in pitch axis so inferior aero dynamics
no compsite in airframe so poor maintenance,and bigger radar cross,section
no helmet mounted,display

please,all thunders,ie all 100 block one and,two have these,deficiencies

they are all being introduced in block 3 only
tejas has them no on the planes in no45 squadron and 18 squadron
it came.later but a more refined better airframe

I think GE F414

Yes because you aren't getting anymore f16s.

5 squadrons actually.

At current HAL production rates it will be 2030 till you have 5 squadrons. You will be inducting new Tejas planes as PAF phase out early models of JF-17, so comparisons are becoming less and less relevant.

In all likelyhood Tejas may well end up facing AZM 5th Gen fighter and whatever replaces JF-17.

:disagree::toast_sign:
no chance

thunder on paper is inferior to even mark.1 tejas,
older smoking engines,from Russia
no full fbw just in pitch axis so inferior aero dynamics
no compsite in airframe so poor maintenance,and bigger radar cross,section
no helmet mounted,display

please,all thunders,ie all 100 block one and,two have these,deficiencies

they are all being introduced in block 3 only
tejas has them no on the planes in no45 squadron and 18 squadron
it came.later but a more refined better airframe

LOL If F-16s were so great why is India not buying them? The answer is simple. F-16s are no match for JF-17 Blk 3.

Yes. JF-17 Blk 3 will sport PL-15. PL-15 features a miniature AESA seeker head and outranges the US-made AIM-120C/D AMRAAM series.

You cannot fit Chinese components and claim superiority. Even the Russians cannot match the west in sophistication and tech. Chinese systems are inferior even to the russian ones and on the top of that they are unproven in combat.

You cannot fit Chinese components and claim superiority. Even the Russians cannot match the west in sophistication and tech. Chinese systems are inferior even to the russian ones and on the top of that they are unproven in combat.

China has surpassed Russia a long time ago and is surpassing US as we speak.

China has surpassed Russia a long time ago and is surpassing US as we speak.
No mate that's your delusion. All Chinese weapons are but knocked off russian weapon systems. For example f7 is copy of mig 21, j16 is copy of su 30 etc.

Back
Top Bottom