What's new

Mark 2 Tejas revealed . 1st Flight 2023

tejas is better than block 1 and 2 in real.terms

why because not one of your 100 thunders in service has
a helmet mounted display for dog fighting
not one has full quadrupled flybewire or compsite airframe .you cannot change the flybewire after build.

block 3 is flying in workshop in chengdu
this is the real deal you will receive first batch 2021 12 per year and you have 50 on order.

logging flight hours will.not remove the deficiency of a rushed product.
our Air Force demanded a better product which took longer
don't get me wrong tejas had issues mainly not enough fuel or payload or power
hence we will move to block mark1a and may be mark 2 a bigger version in decade or so.

Agreed! Even to me JF 17 block 1 and 2 are not a game changer. it is just comparable to Hal Tejas Mk1 but having better range. Some points- JF 17 score better then HAL Tejas MK1 and some points HAL Tejas MK1.

HAL Tejas MK1a and JF 17 block 3 will be much improved and better aircrafts. Jf 17 block 3 will be equipped with PL 15 missile (160 KM) and HAL Tejas MK1a with Astra missile - 2 (160 KM).

But now comes to role, it is advantge to HAL tejas MK1a because it will use for defensive purpose and will replace to MIg 21 because IAF is having more capable fighters - Rafale and su 30 mki (SU 30 Mki will also equipped with Astra 2 and 3 respectfully 160 KM to 350 KM)

And HAL Tejas MK2 will be a real game changer for India and hopefully, we would not require to import any aircrft from any other country. Exclusion some parts of the aircarft i . e engine etc.

Last edited:
HAL Tejas MK2 will be a real game changer for India and hopefully
Yeah, MK2 is really a game-changer but only for the gamers.
Meanwhile, Thunder has evolved into frightening fighting machines capable of defensive and well as offensive operations in the air, ground, and sea.
To amaze and amuse the world, the MK2 is revealed even before it got its inception on the drawing sheet. and Indian went bizarre for its celebration.
when mk1 took 40 years, just think how many mk2 would take to prototype shape and meanwhile let the entire world leave bewildered in the wait. Man-O-Man, what is the need of so hurry of mk2 revelation?

tejas is better than block 1 and 2 in real.terms

why because not one of your 100 thunders in service has
a helmet mounted display for dog fighting
not one has full quadrupled flybewire or compsite airframe .you cannot change the flybewire after build.

block 3 is flying in workshop in chengdu
this is the real deal you will receive first batch 2021 12 per year and you have 50 on order.

logging flight hours will.not remove the deficiency of a rushed product.
our Air Force demanded a better product which took longer
don't get me wrong tejas had issues mainly not enough fuel or payload or power
hence we will move to block mark1a and may be mark 2 a bigger version in decade or so.
but thunders fly and tejas are pipe dream!

Yeah, MK2 is really a game-changer but only for the gamers.
Meanwhile, Thunder has evolved into frightening fighting machines capable of defensive and well as offensive operations in the air, ground, and sea.
To amaze and amuse the world, the MK2 is revealed even before it got its inception on the drawing sheet. and Indian went bizarre for its celebration.
when mk1 took 40 years, just think how many mk2 would take to prototype shape and meanwhile let the entire world leave bewildered in the wait. Man-O-Man, what is the need of so hurry of mk2 revelation?

Developing any fighter takes time and specially except US, Russia, UK , France, china and Sweden. yes, I am agreed that it took more time because we were not having infrastructure, experience etc to develop a 4th gen fighter aircraft. pakistan still needs to start from "0" point.

When you design and develop even a trainer aircraft then please talk about India.

Developing a fighter aircraft is not as same as manufacturing, nut-bolt, or painting. India is doing past many years and even before Pakistan started with PAC MFI-17 Mushshak ( An improved version of the "Saab Safari"), Hongdu JL-8 or Jf 17.

Thunder has evolved into frightening fighting machines capable of defensive and well as offensive operations in the air, ground, and sea.

if you talking about 26th march then only one machine was noticed "F 16" with missile 110 KM.

You don't know actually how things work when we talk about aviation industry. it takes time to get mature then only you will able to see success and then become self reliable.

HAL Tejas
HAL LCH
HAL Dhruv
HAL HTT 40 Trainer

All these just started and the world is not going to end now. You can expect that once baby will born then immediately win a marathon race. it takes times, experience, money etc..... now time for india to get benefits after 30-40 years of hard work.

Last edited:
You can expect that once baby will born then immediately win a marathon race. it takes times, experience, money etc..... now time for india to get benefits after 30-40 years of hard work.
I know mk1 is an infant baby, hardly learning to walk while thunder is a mature fighter, India needs time to get it mature like it matures its mk1 design. Let not compare them before mks got out of their infancy at least.

Sums up Indians, comparing a fighter that MAY enter service in the future with a plane in front line service with 6 PAF Squadrons and being upgraded. Only internet fan boys can fight with models and articles.

On the front line right now no Tejas is to be seen anywhere, just on the forums of defence sites.

Sums up Indians, comparing a fighter that MAY enter service in the future with a plane in front line service with 6 PAF Squadrons and being upgraded. Only internet fan boys can fight with models and articles.

On the front line right now no Tejas is to be seen anywhere, just on the forums of defence sites.

you know very well 16 mark1 tejas of the no 45 squadron is now moved from sulur to indo pak border.

having 6 squadrons of block 1 and 2 with 70s,era airframe and no helmet mounted display is nothing to be proud of.evem these are courtesy of China who would never induct them in plaaf.
the 16 tejas,are flying and are technology more advanced than you 100 thunders .
j would take a tejas with usa engine israeli avionics radar and missiles over s chinease supplied budget fighter with chinease,radar and missiles and Smokey Russian engine any day or night

you know very well 16 mark1 tejas of the no 45 squadron is now moved from sulur to indo pak border.

having 6 squadrons of block 1 and 2 with 70s,era airframe and no helmet mounted display is nothing to be proud of.evem these are courtesy of China who would never induct them in plaaf.
the 16 tejas,are flying and are technology more advanced than you 100 thunders .
j would take a tejas with usa engine israeli avionics radar and missiles over s chinease supplied budget fighter with chinease,radar and missiles and Smokey Russian engine any day or night
better then an incomplete air frame with no canards..
who cares about HMD, when we are going to use PL-15 & pl-12
smoky but the most widely engine ever produced with pretty good reliability..
i would take Chinese products anyway if they are largest R&D spender over western avionics ..unfrtunaely you guys cant..so bet milked by the french..good luck

you would take tejas but any other professional force including IAF wont

you would take tejas but any other professional force including IAF wont

buddy we are building 120 tejas at home to replace 60 year old Russian mig21.
we are going from 2nd generation airframe and engine to 4th generation with the best flybewire system.in all South Asia,bar the Rafale. yes better than f16 even. the best most efficient engine in general.electric worth 5 million dollars,each. with double the life expectancy and half the maintenance needs..

the,tejas is advanced way more advanced than even mirage2000 or your legacy f16 in flight control and airframe..

your thunder is,deemed insufficient for the country that built and designed then.ie China that tells me all I need to know it's credibility

your thunder is,deemed insufficient for the country that built and designed then.ie China that tells me all I need to know it's credibilit
Wow what retard logic do you have China has a different operation requirements than Pakistan as for reminding JFT specially design for PAF need by China
China need bigger fighter jets with more payloads avionics more payloads that can cover vast swath of their country as well as South China Sea (China is the 4th largest country by area in the world) that's why they won't induct JFT into PLAAF

You have no logic and commonsense, i am sorry to say

Please spare me your BS, a few posts earlier you were claiming 20 FOC Tejas in service one first flight was a few days ago. Everything you type is BS.....

Indian Indigenous is nothing more than shelved Mirage-4000 project.

1606841021257.png

1606841079989.png

Please spare me your BS, a few posts earlier you were claiming 20 FOC Tejas in service one first flight was a few days ago. Everything you type is BS.....
you know what I told you

one squadron 16 planes, no 45 at border
no18 squadron with 4 planes,at sulur. this will only moved when full complement of 16 planes is achieved in 2022.

man you people are slow

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom