What's new

Mark 2 Tejas revealed . 1st Flight 2023

Do any have FOC examples? No. None of the aircraft the IAF possess have been cleared for full operation.

How many aircraft does Number 18 Sqd have? What 3?

Tell me if anything above is horseshit, also temper your language.

So PAF shooting down a plane last year was a "good story"!?

Hard to respect any argument made by someone who is quoting capabilities of a plane that has not successfully flown yet.

1606902848667.png

INTANDEM WITH THE AWESOME MKI

1606902882197.png

HIGH OVER THE INDO PAK BORDERS ARMED WITH BVRS
1606902992351.png

THATS 5 all carrying Derby BVRS

IS this operational ................ OR NOT

Hard to respect any argument made by someone who is quoting capabilities of a plane that has not successfully flown yet.

F 16 with missile 110KM range, shoot down a Mig 21. we acknowledged the same.

But I guess, we are not discussing about F 16, here.

F 16 with missile 110KM range, shoot down a Mig 21. we acknowledged the same.

But I guess, we are not discussing about F 16, here.

Glad you are finally accepting some elements of reality at last, it's a start....
View attachment 692496

INTANDEM WITH THE AWESOME MKI

View attachment 692497

HIGH OVER THE INDO PAK BORDERS ARMED WITH BVRS
View attachment 692500

THATS 5 all carrying Derby BVRS

IS this operational ................ OR NOT

Putting weapons on a plane does not make it operational.

At the moment Tejas not cleared for

BVR
LGB release
in flight refuelling
No internal gun

Less of a fighter and more of aa one man airliner....

JF-17 has been doing all of the above for several years now....

Glad you are finally accepting some elements of reality at last, it's a start....

BVR
LGB release
in flight refuelling
No internal gun

Already flying with all below:

BVR
LGB release
in flight refuelling
No internal gun

Technically, JF 17 block 2 does not have any major advantage (few points -HAL Tejas are ahead and few points - Jf 17 Block 2).

Both are just a same level of aircrafts (Technically). The advantage with JF 17 -2 that they are operations from the years but it does not give any major technically edge to PAF.

Major playeers only will be JF 17 block 3 and HAL Tejas MK1a.

Already flying with all below:

BVR
LGB release
in flight refuelling
No internal gun

Technically, JF 17 block 2 does not have any major advantage (few points -HAL Tejas are ahead and few points - Jf 17 Block 2).

Both are just a same level of aircrafts (Technically). The advantage with JF 17 -2 that they are operations from the years but technically.

Again. You lie. It has not completed any of the trials for this. None.

Again. You lie. It has not completed any of the trials for this. None.

Again you are being a blind! if don't have knowledge on development parts of HAL tejas and trial then request you to please visit HAL thread. Do not spread your minimal/ wrong knowledge in this thread. Thanks

Again you are being a blind! if don't have knowledge on development parts of HAL tejas and trial then request you to please visit HAL thread. Do not spread your minimal/ wrong knowledge in this thread. Thanks

Trials, you made my point. Again you get caught out lying and have to play with words. BVR, flight refuelling and guided weapons are NOT operational on Tejas and no flying model has an internal gun.

Let me know if anything in the above statement is incorrect. If not I would advise you to shut up and stop embaressing yourself even more on here.....

Trials, you made my point. Again you get caught out lying and have to play with words. BVR, flight refuelling and guided weapons are NOT operational on Tejas and no flying model has an internal gun.

Let me know if anything in the above statement is incorrect. If not I would advise you to shut up and stop embaressing yourself even more on here.....

1st read about HAL Tejas - FOC standard then comments anything! As I said, get the proper information then discuss. Thanks

The FOC variant additionally comes with air-to-air refuelling, a close combat gun, additional drop tanks, BVR [beyond-visual-range] missile capability, and an updated avionics and flight-control software suite.”

Let me asked as well! do you have helmet-mounted display (HMD) in JF 17 block 2?

It was mandatory for HAL Tejas (FOC) but even not integrated with JF 17 block 2. As i said before, we have different requirements and PAF was ready to accept even a under developed aircraft but IAF was not.

Last edited:
1st read about HAL Tejas - FOC standard then comments anything! As I said, get the proper information then discuss. Thanks

The FOC variant additionally comes with air-to-air refuelling, a close combat gun, additional drop tanks, BVR [beyond-visual-range] missile capability, and an updated avionics and flight-control software suite.”

Let me asked as well! do you have helmet-mounted display (HMD) in JF 17 block 2?

It was mandatory for HAL Tejas (FOC) but even not integrated with JF 17 block 2. As i said before, we have different requirements and PAF was ready to accept even a under developed aircraft but IAF was not.

Beta

Block III JF-17 comes with HMD and will be in operational widespread service same time if not before FOC Tejas. In your attempt to belittle Pakistan you end up getting caught up in your own lies

Beta

Block III JF-17 comes with HMD and will be in operational widespread service same time if not before FOC Tejas. In your attempt to belittle Pakistan you end up getting caught up in your own lies

OK, Will come (Kid). means Will COME! Thank YOU

HAL MK1a will also come! :D as same as technically JF17 block 3. JF 17 block 3 does not give advantage any over HAL Tejas MK1a

OK, Will come (Kid). means Will COME! Thank YOU

HAL MK1a will also come! :D as same as technically JF17 block 3. JF 17 block 3 does not give advantage any over HAL Tejas MK1a

Sure, enjoy fantasy land....

BVR
LGB release
in flight refuelling
No internal gun

Tejas completes in-flight refuelling test (aircosmosinternational.com)

OPPS another myth busted
Indian aircraft LCA Tejas launches Derby BVR missile (airforce-technology.com)

opps another myth busted

LCA TEJAS ground and flight Gun trials - Bing video

opps another myth busted
I REPEAT FINAL OPERATIONSL CLEARANCE ACHEIVED

Superior to JF17 in any way which way you wish to cmpare

2nd squadron no 18 being readied

no45 moved to indo pak border
You too! Thanks

but we are designing and improving our tejas ourselves in India

these lot are totally reliant on chengdu and China to do it for them..

a bit like ordering a take away pizza . extra chillies please

Last edited:
@Raj-Hindustani
Your mgihty Tejas is just a troddler in process of learning how to take its first steps. whereas you are childishly looking for a comparison with the war tested full grown Thunder. Let tejas get through teething before throwing it against the experienced opponent. Tejasmk1 has lost its shine even before going into fully operational, Atleast send it to the wertern border for joy ride once before replacing it with mk2 7th gen fighter

Really we shouldn't compare tejas and jf-17 development as one is locally designed and other jf-17 is a local manufactured foreign aircraft which the chinese themselves don't want to induct.
If engineering for a countries requirements of a foreign made an aircraft made it local then we would have called su-30 mki Indian aircraft :lol:
In mkis case the original designers are atleast using the fighter unlike jf-17
https://www.indiastrategic.in/topstories1433_Sukhoi_SU30SM_an_Indian_gift.htm

Back
Top Bottom