What's new

Mark 2 Tejas revealed . 1st Flight 2023

You just assembling it with prefabricated modules just like our JFT as you claim?

lol lol

are you talking about
our nuke subs
our aircraft carriers
our helcopiters,
our fighter planes,
our destroyers
our frigates,
our sam systems
our mbrl
our space satalite
our radars
or our dozen or so missle programmes

which one is assembled from prefab

lol lol lol

Er....even the head of the USAF is on record as stating China is ahead in several tech areas, but yeah, you have an anonymous opinion on the internet.....
Dog's have to wagtails for its master. So.....
Why always fall back on the engine? Except for the engine, Chinese have successfully copied and surpassed Russia and the US in all tech. Russia engines will be replaced by the Chinese ones in the near future.
Bro, check WS 20.

with pride
usa,general.electric engine ge404in
israeli litening pod
israeli.elta radar
israeli dash 5 hmd
israeli Derby bvr
Russian r73 wvr

UK - Cobham's Quartz Radome
UK - Cobham's In-Flight Refueling Probe
UK - Martin-Baker's Ejection seat system

UK - Cobham's Quartz Radome
UK - Cobham's In-Flight Refueling Probe
UK - Martin-Baker's Ejection seat system

and I guess the ejection seat in the chinease built thunder is from.which country....

err let me guess uk martin Baker
err the engine on thunder is from.where are let me guess .. Russia

you get my drift now lol lol.

You just assembling it with prefabricated modules just like our JFT as you claim?

LOl- the same logic I can say that chinese is not able to make fighter plane because they are importing part i .e enginee.

What a BS logic do you have! Please try to understand the planning, building, development, trials, testing and about other critical phase for such any project.

What Pakistan is doing with JF 17, and others things. India is doing from 1970.

I would take any criticism from Pakistan once they will able to design and make any fighter even a trainer aircraft and frigate ship.

Pakistan still importing/manufacturing and itself tells that how much capabilities are need to develop such things.

You need to ask to yourself:
1. why is still Pakistan still importing OEM fighters and ships? I don't count just doing a nut-bolt/paint job is equal to develop or design something. It is utter non-sense to compare such as.

lol lol

are you talking about
our nuke subs
our aircraft carriers
our helcopiters,
our fighter planes,
our destroyers
our frigates,
our sam systems
our mbrl
our space satalite
our radars
or our dozen or so missle programmes

which one is assembled from prefab

lol lol lol
All of them are not totally indigenous you and you said all money stayed in India this is also wrong

LOl- the same logic I can say that chinese is not able to make fighter plane because they are importing part i .e enginee.

What a BS logic do you have! Please try to understand the planning, building, development, trials, testing and about other critical phase for such any project.

What Pakistan is doing with JF 17, and others things. India is doing from 1970.

I would take any criticism from Pakistan once they will able to design and make any fighter even a trainer aircraft and frigate ship.

Pakistan still importing/manufacturing and itself tells that how much capabilities are need to develop such things.

You need to ask to yourself:
1. why is still Pakistan still importing OEM fighters and ships? I don't count just doing a nut-bolt/paint job is equal to develop or design something. It is utter non-sense to compare such as.
With help yes sure why not and what project in 70s do you develop by your own MARUT??? Than you're again wrong it was German design and help by German scientists

With help yes sure why not and what project in 70s do you develop by your own MARUT??? Than you're again wrong it was German design and help by German scientists

The same I told that what Pakistan is doing the same India done in Hal Ajeet/Marut.

A I said that planning, design, develop, test, etc is just difference case.

The same I told that what Pakistan is doing the same India done in Hal Ajeet/Marut.

A I said that planning, design, develop, test, etc is just difference case.
you have aerospace industry as compare to Pakistan, Pakistan has minimal aerospace facilities, so don't compare India with Pakistan, compare yourself with at least Turkey

And your Ajeet were basically Gnat modified for training

Metal cutting for first MWF prototype has started at HAL. First aircraft to roll out by mid of next year with first flight in 2023.:yahoo:

MWF will have 11 harpoints with payload capacity of 6.5 tons which is slightly better than mirage 2000H currently operated by IAF. It will also have IRST, AESA radar, and better thrust to weight ratio compared to mirage 2000H.
750px-MWF_line-drawing_%26_payload.jpg
EjeDi-FU0AETz0u.jpg

Back
Top Bottom