What's new

Maritime war between France and Italy in Egypt!

Egypt should ditch them both and go indegenous with turkish help.

Egypt led by SISI is enemy to Turkey as like S.Arabia led by MBS and Uae led by MBZ

and Egypt buys inferior weapons from France , Germany , Italy ,, and still dreaming about to match with the Turkish Armed Forces

1 - ) Egyptian FREMM Frigate can not match with Turkish MILGEM-I class Frigate

Egyptian FREMM Frigate armed with only 16 x Aster-15 SAMs ( 30km ) and 8 x EXOCET Anti ship Missiles ( 180+ km ) without EW System and garbage network centric capability

Turkish MILGEM-I class Frigate armed with 64 x ESSM SAMs ( 50+ km ) and 16 x ATMACA Anti ship Missiles ( 220+ km ) with Aselsan ARES2N Electronic Warfare System

2 - ) Egypt plans to buy 2 German made Frigates nothing to compare Turkish TF-2000 Frigate project

even only 4 Turkish TF-2000 Frigates will have capability to destroy Egyptian Navy , Egyptian Fighter Jets and land based military targets

3 - ) Egypt buys 4 Type209 class Submarines ... on the other hand Turkish Navy produce 6 Type214 class AIP Submarines

also Turkish Navy 8 Type209 class Submarines will remain in service

also Turkey has developed/develops state of the art technology weapons
- SOM air launched Cruise Missile ( land attack / anti ship )
- ATMACA Anti ship Missile ( ATMACA is better than both HARPOON and EXOCET )
- RAMJET powered supersonic Anti ship Missile is on the way
- 800km GEZGIN land and naval based Cruise Missile is under development
- AKINCI strategic UCAV first flight by 2019 will carry SOM Cruise Missile , SATCOM and AESA Radar
- HURJET light attack Fighter Jet first flight by 2020 will carry SOM Cruise Missile and AESA Radar
- KORAL Land based Radar Electronic Warfare System
- HAVASOJ Airborne stand off Jammer
- HISAR low and medium altitude Air Defense Systems to counter Cruise Missiles and Fighter Jets
- SIPER high altitude Air Defense System to counter Fighter Jets and Balllistic Missiles
- GOKDOGAN and BOZDOGAN Air to Air Missiles
- ZOKA , ZARGANA and TORK soft-hard kill protection syystems to protect Submarines against torpedo attacks
- Land/Air/Naval based AESA Radars ( GaN technology )

MILGEM-I and TF-2000 class Frigates will the best in the region

We never give advance technology to Egypt

Egypt led by SISI is enemy to Turkey as like S.Arabia led by MBS and Uae led by MBZ

and Egypt buys inferior weapons from France , Germany , Italy ,, and still dreaming about to match with the Turkish Armed Forces

Egyptian FREMM Frigate armed with only 16 x Aster-15 SAMs ( 30km ) and 8 x EXOCET Anti ship Missiles ( 180+ km ) without EW System and garbage network centric capability

Turkish MILGEM-I class Frigate armed with 64 x ESSM SAMs ( 50+ km ) and 16 x ATMACA Anti ship Missiles ( 220+ km ) with Aselsan ARES2N Electronic Warfare System

2 - ) Egypt plans to buy 2 German made Frigates nothing to compare Turkish TF-2000 Frigate project

even only 4 Turkish TF-2000 Frigates will have capability to destroy Egyptian Navy , Egyptian Fighter Jets and land based military targets

3 - ) Egypt buys 4 Type209 class Submarines ... on the other hand Turkish Navy produce 6 Type214 class AIP Submarines

- AKINCI strategic UCAV first flight by 2019 will carry SOM Cruise Missile , SATCOM and AESA Radar
- HURJET light attack Fighter Jet first flight by 2020 will carry SOM Cruise Missile and AESA Radar
- HISAR low and medium altitude Air Defense Systems to counter Cruise Missiles and Fighter Jets
- SIPER high altitude Air Defense System to counter Fighter Jets and Balllistic Missiles
- ZOKA , ZARGANA and TORK soft-hard kill protection syystems to protect Submarines against torpedo attacks

So according to you your 3000+ Tonne with 113 M length MILGEM I will be better equipped then their 6000+ Tonne 142 Length FREMM Frigate...Damm man may i know what are you smoking...

So according to you your 3000+ Tonne with 113 M length MILGEM I will be better equipped then their 6000+ Tonne 142 Length FREMM Frigate...Damm man may i know what are you smoking...

if you are so ignorant its your problem ..... I am talking about Egyptian FREMM Frigate

of course 113 meters and 3000 tonnes MILGEM-I class Frigate will be better equipped than their 142 meters and 6000+ tonnes Egyptian FREMM Frigate

read and educate yourself

Inferior Egyptian FREMM Frigate

-- 1 x OTO Melara 76 mm gun
-- 16 x Aster-15 SAMs ( 30km )
-- 8 x EXOCET Anti ship Missiles ( 180+ km )
-- 6 x MU-90 Torpedos
-- 3 x Nexter 20 mm remote weapon systems

NETTUNO-4100 jamming equipment were removed due to export limitations for such sensitive equipment

Superior Turkish MILGEM-I class Frigate

-- 64 x ESSM SAMs ( 50+km )
-- 16 x ATMACA Anti ship Missiles ( 220+ km )
-- 1 x Phalanx Mk-15 Blok 1B 20mm CIWS
-- 2 x 25 mm Aselsan STOP remote Gun Platforms
-- 6 x Mk 46 Mod 5 Torpedos

Aselsan ARES-2N Electronic Warfare System

so Turkish MILGEM-I class Frigate will be armed with superior weapons
-- ESSM is better than ASTER-15 and 16x Aster-15 vs 64 x ESSM
-- ATMACA is better than EXOCET and 8 x EXOCET vs 16 x ATMACA

so 3 x more air defense missiles and 2 x more Anti ship missiles with Electronic Warfare System

Last edited:
if you are so ignorant its your problem ..... I am talking about Egyptian FREMM Frigate

of course 113 meters and 3000 tonnes MILGEM-I class Frigate will be better equipped than their 142 meters and 6000+ tonnes Egyptian FREMM Frigate

read and educate yourself

Inferior Egyptian FREMM Frigate

-- 16 x Aster-15 SAMs ( 30km )
-- 8 x EXOCET Anti ship Missiles ( 180+ km )
-- 6 x MU-90 Torpedos
-- 3 x Nexter 20 mm remote weapon systems

NETTUNO-4100 jamming equipment were removed due to export limitations for such sensitive equipment

Superior Turkish MILGEM-I class Frigate

-- 64 x ESSM SAMs ( 50+km )
-- 16 x ATMACA Anti ship Missiles ( 220+ km )
-- 1 x Phalanx Mk-15 Blok 1B 20mm CIWS
-- 2 x 25 mm Aselsan STOP remote Gun Platforms
-- 6 x Mk 46 Mod 5 Torpedos

Aselsan ARES-2N Electronic Warfare System

so Turkish MILGEM-I class Frigate will be armed with superior weapons
-- ESSM is better than ASTER-15 and 16x Aster-15 vs 64 x ESSM
-- ATMACA is better than EXOCET and 8 x EXOCET vs 16 x ATMACA

so 3 x more air defense missiles and 2 x more Anti ship missiles with Electronic Warfare System
Lol the Baynunah class has 8 ESSM on such a small ship. But what you forgot was that the Aster 30 is much better in terms of range than the ESSM if Egypt just bought an upgrade to their vls system it would be 120 km range for aster 30 and 50 km for ESSM. ESSM will only be on four ships so that means the other ones will be lacking anti-aircraft ability. Do you have any proof that the Exocet is inferior to Atmaca? The block 3 version was released in 2004 with many upgrades and is still very capable in todays naval warfare with good history behind it while the Atmaca looks good on paper and has not been used before. You don't need 16 anti ship missiles since 2-3 should make any ship struck out of service or destroyed achieving a missiona win. Electronic warfare is lacking you are right.

Lol the Baynunah class has 8 ESSM on such a small ship. But what you forgot was that the Aster 30 is much better in terms of range than the ESSM if Egypt just bought an upgrade to their vls system it would be 120 km range for aster 30 and 50 km for ESSM. ESSM will only be on four ships so that means the other ones will be lacking anti-aircraft ability. Do you have any proof that the Exocet is inferior to Atmaca? The block 3 version was released in 2004 with many upgrades and is still very capable in todays naval warfare with good history behind it while the Atmaca looks good on paper and has not been used before. You don't need 16 anti ship missiles since 2-3 should make any ship struck out of service or destroyed achieving a missiona win. Electronic warfare is lacking you are right

120km ASTER-30 ? Its your wish
but in reality Egyptian FREMM has 16 cells VLS for 16 x Aster-15 missiles ( 30 km ) ... nothing else

even 120km ASTER-30 can not stop the Turkish Airforce , because of Turkish SOM air launched cruise missile has range of 250+ km

so 16 x Aster-15 or Aster-30 doesnt matter , if Turkish Airforce fires 20 SOM Cruise Missiles ( $20 mil ) on Egyptian FREMM Frigate ( $500+ mil ) that means bye bye Egyptian FREMM Frigate

btw Turkey has started the production process of 415 SOM Cruise Missiles

-- Egyptian Navy has only 1 FREMM ( armed with 16 ASTER-15 air defense missiles and 8 EXOCET )
-- on the other hand Turkey produce 4 MILGEM-I class Frigates ( armed with total of 256 ESSM air defense missiles and 64 ATMACA anti ship missiles )

also Turkish Navy 8 OHP and 4 MEKO-200/II class Frigates armed with 320 ESSM and 288 SM-1 air defense missiles and 96 HARPOON anti ship missiles )

and Egypt plans to buy 2 German made Frigates nothing to compare with superior technology 4 Turkish TF-2000 Frigates

and never forget that even 8 EXOCET can not do anything against Turkish Frigates
because of Turkish Frigates can fire 4 ESSM on 1 EXOCET .... ESSM easly can counter EXOCET
even ESSM has capability to counter supersonic anti ship missiles such as BRAHMOS
64 x ESSM ( Turkish Navy MILGEM-I class Frigate ) vs 16 x BRAHMOS ( Indian Navy Kolkata class Destroyer )

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ATMACA is superior to both HARPOON and EXOCET

EXOCET MM40 Block 3 Anti-ship Missile FRANCE

Role : Anti ship / land attack
Diameter : 350 mm
Length : 5.93 m
Weight : 780 kg
Warhead : 160 kg
Range : 180+ km
Guidance : INS+GPS+RA
Seeker : Active RF
Speed : high subsonic
Network enabled capability : NO

ATMACA Anti-ship Missile TURKEY

Length : 6 m
Weight : 800 kg
Warhead : 200 kg
Range : 220+ km
Guidance : INS+GPS+RA+DL
Seeker : Active RF + IIR by 2019
Network enabled capability : YES

and there will be Mobile Coastal Defense System of ATMACA Anti Ship Missiles and Turkey can produce hundreds of ATMACA Anti Ship Missiles ( 1.000 of SOM and ATMACA Missiles can burn Greece+Egypt )

and Turkish Frigates have Aselsan ARES2N Electronic Warfare System to jam Egyptian Frigates and Aircrafts
Turkish Frigates used Electronic Warfare Technology against Greek Navy even in 1996

Last edited:
120km ASTER-30 ? Its your wish
but in reality Egyptian FREMM has 16 cells VLS for 16 x Aster-15 missiles ( 30 km ) ... nothing else

even 120km ASTER-30 can not stop the Turkish Airforce , because of Turkish SOM air launched cruise missile has range of 250+ km

so 16 x Aster-15 or Aster-30 doesnt matter , if Turkish Airforce fires 20 SOM Cruise Missiles ( $20 mil ) on Egyptian FREMM Frigate ( $500+ mil ) that means bye bye Egyptian FREMM Frigate

btw Turkey has started the production process of 415 SOM Cruise Missiles

-- Egyptian Navy has only 1 FREMM ( armed with 16 ASTER-15 air defense missiles and 8 EXOCET )
-- on the other hand Turkey produce 4 MILGEM-I class Frigates ( armed with total of 256 ESSM air defense missiles and 64 ATMACA anti ship missiles )

also Turkish Navy 8 OHP and 4 MEKO-200/II class Frigates armed with 320 ESSM and 288 SM-1 air defense missiles and 96 HARPOON anti ship missiles )

and Egypt plans to buy 2 German made Frigates nothing to compare with superior technology 4 Turkish TF-2000 Frigates

and never forget that even 8 EXOCET can not do anything against Turkish Frigates
because of Turkish Frigates can fire 4 ESSM on 1 EXOCET .... ESSM easly can counter EXOCET
even ESSM has capability to counter supersonic anti ship missiles such as BRAHMOS
64 x ESSM ( Turkish Navy MILGEM-I class Frigate ) vs 16 x BRAHMOS ( Indian Navy Kolkata class Destroyer )

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ATMACA is superior to both HARPOON and EXOCET

EXOCET MM40 Block 3 Anti-ship Missile FRANCE

Length : 5.93 m
Weight : 780 kg
Warhead : 160 kg
Range : 180+ km
Guidance : INS+GPS+RA
Seeker : Active RF
Network enabled capability : NO

ATMACA Anti-ship Missile TURKEY

Length : 6 m
Weight : 800 kg
Warhead : 200 kg
Range : 220+ km
Guidance : INS+GPS+RA+DL
Seeker : Active RF + IIR by 2019
Network enabled capability : YES

and there will be Mobile Coastal Defense System of ATMACA Anti Ship Missiles and Turkey can produce hundreds of ATMACA Anti Ship Missiles ( 1.000 of SOM and ATMACA Missiles can burn Greece+Egypt )

and Turkish Frigates have Aselsan ARES2N Electronic Warfare System to jam Egyptian Frigates and Aircrafts
Turkish Frigates used Electronic Warfare Technology against Greek Navy even in 1996
RAM can destroy the SOM missile for sure.

RAM can destroy the SOM missile for sure.

even Your Radars can not trace SOM stealth Cruise Missile .. also SOM can fly sea skimming less than 5 meters

also Egyptian Frigate Radar will be jammed by Turkish Navy Frigate Electronic Warfare System

Last edited:
even Your Radars can not trace SOM stealth Cruise Missile .. also SOM can fly sea skimming less than 3 meters

also Egyptian Frigate Radar will be jammed by Turkish Navy Frigate Electronic Warfare System
Ram is infrared homing so radar does not effect its performance. Many other missiles are sea skimming and that's what the Ram is developed for.

Ram is infrared homing so radar does not effect its performance. Many other missiles are sea skimming and that's what the Ram is developed for.

RAM cannot employ its own sensors prior to firing so it must be integrated with a ship's combat system and air search radar which directs the launcher at targets

if Radars can not trace SOM stealth Cruise Missile then RAM can not fire

btw Egyptian FREMM Frigate has no RAM but 4 Turkish ADA class Corvettes armed with 21 x RAM

stealth design + sea skimming + Electronic warfare = irrepressible

Last edited:

agree .. turkey our main enemy now
we won the gas war in the Mediterranean Sea
and we never lost a battle against you
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian–Ottoman_War_(1831–1833)

oh btw the only army in the middile east who can deal with egypt army is Israel Defense force

good night ^^

oh btw the only army in the middile east who can deal with egypt army is Israel Defense force

good night ^^
Agreed but Egypt needs to get better SAM, ABM. Air force needs to use fighters with BVR capabilities in a front line aerial superiority war and ones without it like F-16 as attack aircraft. What do you think about JF-17 for Egypt?

Muslim Egyptian People is not enemy to Turkey
only puppet SISI and christian copts like you are against Turkey

Weak , pathetic Egypt and Greece who can not develop even anti tank missile can not stand against the Turkish Armed Forces ...... only Turkish Missile projects are enough for both Egypt iand Greece

btw Nobody can steal gas reserves from the Turkish Republic of Northen Cyprus

very funny , Egypt iand Greece were part of the Ottoman Empire for over 400 years

Egypt was ruled by Roman Empire , Turkic MAMLUKS , Ottoman Empire and British Empire

good night

keep dreaming dream is free

first go to develop even electronics , source codes , IFF System , Battle management System , national Data link , Electronic Warfare Systems , etc for Fighter Jets , Warships and Submarines

there are 2 real military powers in the middile East ( Turkey and Israel )

Agreed but Egypt needs to get better SAM, ABM. Air force needs to use fighters with BVR capabilities in a front line aerial superiority war and ones without it like F-16 as attack aircraft. What do you think about JF-17 for Egypt?

even only 5 Turkish Military projects are enough for dominate the middle East

-- TAI TFX 5th gen stealth Fighter Jet ( Turkish Airforce in 2030s ... F-35A and TAI TFX also MIUS stealth UCAV )
-- 1.000+ km long range Ballistic and Cruise Missiles BORA and GEZGIN ... ( also SOM and ATMACA )
-- Low-medium-high altitude Air Defense Systems HISAR-A , HISAR-O and SIPER ( also Russian S-400 )
-- Advanced Electronic Warfare Systems KORAL , MEHPOD Jamming Pod , Airborne stand off Jammer
-- Turkish Naval Industry ( New Type FAC , ADA class stealth Corvette , MILGEM-I and TF-4500 class stealth Frigates , TF-2000 class Destroyer and MILDEN class AIP Submarine

Turkey has bigger economy than Greece+Egypt+Israel combined

You pray for that Turkey spend billions of dollars for humanitalian aid , not for military
every year Turkey gives $6-7 billion to muslim countries for humanitalian aid

even I am not talking about $32 billion for 3.9 million Syrian refugees in Turkey

Turkey would buy all Egyptian Armed Forces for $32 billion ...... everybody should know its own place

Last edited:

good night ^^

Well you have nothing achieved in the gas deal, you have your gas in your own EEZ zone and not ours. We will kick you out like the rest of the thugs we did, only thing you will do is barking like the rest of the thugs countries.

https://www.thenationalherald.com/189963/turkey-squeezes-egypt-backs-cyprus-energy-drilling-rights/

go and cry to your papa and ask help. you can buy toys and sell your island and the palestines. But don´t think we will let you drill in our zone. You want to be a enemy we will give you the biggest one, that smal israel is nothing comparing with us dumb kid.

Lol the Baynunah class has 8 ESSM on such a small ship. But what you forgot was that the Aster 30 is much better in terms of range than the ESSM if Egypt just bought an upgrade to their vls system it would be 120 km range for aster 30 and 50 km for ESSM. ESSM will only be on four ships so that means the other ones will be lacking anti-aircraft ability. Do you have any proof that the Exocet is inferior to Atmaca? The block 3 version was released in 2004 with many upgrades and is still very capable in todays naval warfare with good history behind it while the Atmaca looks good on paper and has not been used before. You don't need 16 anti ship missiles since 2-3 should make any ship struck out of service or destroyed achieving a missiona win. Electronic warfare is lacking you are right.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

Only the Scalp naval is not included.. everything else is:

Read the full article till the end if something is not included they say it explicitly inside parenthesis
http://www.navalanalyses.com/2014/07/aquitaine-class-fremm-frigates-of.html
And this is what can be done to replace the Scalp naval:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]» The Egyptian Navy could have made the request to replace the 16x Sylver A70 with a second row of A50 model in order to deploy up to 32x ASTER 15 SAM.[/FONT]
» For commonality with its four future Gowind corvettes, the Egyptian Navy may have requested to replace the A70 VLS with A43 model: The FREMM would then be fitted with 16x VLS cells similar to those fitted on its corvettes and would therefore be able to launch up to 16x VL MICA missiles in addition to the 16x ASTER 15.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]» [/FONT]An even cheaper alternative of course would be to leave the 16x A70 cells in place since they can launch ASTER 15 missiles as well. The Egyptian Navy FREMM would then be able to deploy up to 32x ASTER 15.

http://www.navyrecognition.com/inde...remm-frigate-plus-some-technical-details.html
http://www.navyrecognition.com/inde...remm-frigate-plus-some-technical-details.html
As well as other cruise missiles that are MTCR compliant..[/FONT]

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom