What's new

Italy, Egypt To Sign Mega Arms Deal Includes 24 Eurofighters, 24 M346 Trainers and 6 Frigates

That's in US navy their too two separate category jets first mid weight f18 heavy weight f14
Then when they made bigger version of f18 super hornet they retired f14
And now have fourth generation f18 and fifth generation f35
Separate category jets not two jets of same category
The McDonnell Douglas F/A-18 Hornet is a twin-engine, supersonic, all-weather, carrier-capable, multirole combat jet, designed as both a fighter and attack aircraft (hence the F/A designation). It operates with the USAF..besides that the F-16 and F-35 are same category apart from stealth and operate together and with the F-18..

And also giving em bloody nose when they try to retaliate as we did to em on 27 Feb 19
When did you had the balls to claim all the Egyptian territories Israel still holding west bank Gaza
Oh wait you retracted your claim these are no longer Egyptian lands ;)
Gaza was protected by the UN forces which outnumbered the Egyptian army there. Indeed; Gaza was administered by Egypt, planned and supplied yet not protected. If you had dived into details you would have known that no Egyptian fighter jets were ever stationed in Gaza. And since they had a leadership by 1977 they were told to negotiate for themselves.
If you think Egypt had any connection to the West Bank then you should go to sleep. Really, you should either learn or just sleep.

See my friend.. The Usraeli fighter jets don't even dare to cross the borders..that is a big difference when talking about balls..HaHaHa..
they dont cross the border cause they know the ball less egyptians neither have courage nor any desire to challenge the Israelis.

Then just replace French mirages with French rafales already bought for air force haven't you
Both euro fighter and rafales are of same category multi role delta canard MCA
You could also customise the most suitable platform per your needs more economical then buying two similar jets in the long run

The most obvious reason for buying both is kickbacks
Group a got connections with French

Group b also wanna make $$ so makes another deal with Italians

Already holding onto 40% of Kashmir since 48 sonny and infiltrating Indian occupied Kashmir which as those chumps said killing em with a 1000 cuts

And also giving em bloody nose when they try to retaliate as we did to em on 27 Feb 19
When did you had the balls to claim all the Egyptian territories Israel still holding west bank Gaza
Oh wait you retracted your claim these are no longer Egyptian lands ;)
Still major part of Kashmir is in Indian hands and you just have a big mouth

they dont cross the border cause they know the ball less egyptians neither have courage nor any desire to challenge the Israelis.
It is the other way around.. but you ignorance will always get the better of you..

Still major part of Kashmir is in Indian hands and you just have a big mouth
Still holding 40% of kashmir taken from a country seven times bigger then us and calls it self upcoming superpower

And we ain't just big mouthing like you chumps listen to how much Indians crying about our intervention into Indian affairs from Indian occupied kashmir to Mumbai
You on other hand get yrs arses beaten by tiny Israel so much so you don't even have balls to speak against their wrong doing to your Arab brother and some former countrymen

Still holding 40% of kashmir taken from a country seven times bigger then us and calls it self upcoming superpower

And we ain't just big mouthing like you chumps listen to how much Indians crying about our intervention into Indian affairs from Indian occupied kashmir to Mumbai
You on other hand get yrs arses beaten by tiny Israel so much so you don't even have balls to speak against their wrong doing to your Arab brother and some former countrymen
Ok 37% of Kashmir is yours but what you did for Kashmiri protesters? Thousands of deaths and arrested people by Indians what did you for them?
Intervention by supporting terrorists? In super power India and poor Afghanistan?
Let me know about your opinion on occupied part of Kashmir by your owner? I mean China
Balls? Your nuts are squirrels food
You my Arab hater troll friend just can typing and do something in behind by your hands

This deal was approved and shall go through soon..The same thing with France..another mega-deal is cooking with submarine and Corvettes manufacturing in Egypt..

Ok 37% of Kashmir is yours but what you did for Kashmiri protesters? Thousands of deaths and arrested people by Indians what did you for them?
Intervention by supporting terrorists? In super power India and poor Afghanistan?
Let me know about your opinion on occupied part of Kashmir by your owner? I mean China
You my Arab hater troll friend just can typing and do something in behind by your hands
How many insurgencies are there in Pakistani and Chinese administered kashmir?

At least we aren't just letting the supa pawa India to get away with it Sonny like you ball less chumps are letting tiny Israel whose kicked so many times your combined arses

Scot free

we giving Indians a bloody nose

You don't even have balls to call your masters to speak on behalf of your Palestinian Arab brothers

And I ain't an Arab hater but I do hate Arab cowards like you

This mega deal was approved and shall go through soon..The same thing with France..another mega-deal is cooking with submarines and Corvettes manufactured in Egypt..

web.efa.swing.role.jpg

Brazilian_Navy_Riachuelo_Scorpene-Class_submarine_carried_out_first_independent_navigation_925_001.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom