What's new

Manmohan Singh talks tough, says 'there cannot be business as usual' with P

I read..and i know what i was saying...
.But how long u will do?? How much will be loss for pak more than India? they them self stopped some trade...

I am sure army will retaliate some other day whenever they get chance...They said the same thing...

Steps what u said will lead to what? Nothing...

In my view full scale war is better than these steps...But unfortunately pak has nothing....its waste fighting a war against a country which is really at the bottom

It will send the message to Pakistan that it cannot get away after this brutal act.

it will forced to strengthen the eastern front forcing it to wean away troops from Western front where it desperately needs troops.

It will be economically squeezed when many loans that are forthcoming from ADB, the EU trade concessions which require Indian nod are opposed by India

The threat of arming Afghanistan would be enough to send the pindi generals into a tizzy.

Like I said there is so much this spineless govt can do to make Pak realize that they cannot get away time and again..but whats the point..the sardar wont do anything.

Kargil war is widely considered as military, diplomatic sucess for India considering that neither China nor America..Pakistan's staunchest allies came to its rescue nor any nation condemned India for military action. Rather India was widely praised for keeping the war within the limits and not escalating it.

For same reason India is being praised every time....For behaving sensibly...honestly...

As pointed out many times in this forum we have a lot to lose from a conflict then them. Opting for peace is the more logical thing.
Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...-cannot-business-usual-p-4.html#ixzz2I3qTkAeN

A bail mujhe mar - hamesha mar khate raho......
You clueless Indian.

There is a way to fight Pakistan and make it kneel down without going to war.....but our Italian Mafia/fascit leadership is not interested in clandestine operation. It is only busy offloading FOREX from India to Off shore - She is not authentic Indian, she is no ethnic, she is plundering India.

Wait a minute....... MMS and TALK?!......MMS and TOUGH?!

WHO IS THAT GUY; AND WHAT HAS HE DONE WITH MANMOHAN? :blink: :blink: :blink:

Looks like robot's battery is re-charged by madamji. Will work for a little while now..

So what? What did they do after that?? did they take same measures that u said??? like EU concessions, ADB?? No peace talk??

EU concession or ADb loans were not there that time :hitwall:. And for the n th time can you talk about this present Govt that has been in power for 8 years and not about a coalition that was in power for 5 years in 65 years of independent India ?

For same reason India is being praised every time....For behaving sensibly...honestly...

This is not behaving sensibly..this is like a masochist who enjoys himself getting beaten and who goes back for more beating saying there is no alternative.

Leave it..I can understand where you come from. There is no point in this talk.

This Govt has utterly failed India and more so this "economist" prime minister whose Govt has all but forfeited the economic growth seen for the past decade.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...-cannot-business-usual-p-4.html#ixzz2I3qTkAeN

A bail mujhe mar - hamesha mar khate raho......
You clueless Indian.

There is a way to fight Pakistan and make it kneel down without going to war.....but our Italian Mafia/fascit leadership is not interested in clandestine operation. It is only busy offloading FOREX from India to Off shore - She is not authentic Indian, she is no ethnic, she is plundering India.

What about hundred of BJP legislators plundering the public coffers. Politicians are all same and btw Indian law recognises her a full fledged Indian with equal rights as any of us.

Why does being an athiest got anything to do with this?

That way he is not good for Pakistan who refused the urn of Gandhi to be immersed in the river Indus, just because he was a kafer.....this is well recorded fact.

Despite so much of Gandhi's help towards Pakistan.

I wish BJP come to the power without the coalition and Modi becomes the PM. Enough of Congress non sense to be soft state and gain the vote bank. We need to be strong and firm, yet objective.

Sir, I was not thinking of that woman specifically but all of the fools I have seen over the past few days who are trying to score cheap political points on the back of this issue. This is despicable behavior these people are indulging in and they aren't doing so for the good of India but themselves! This should have been a time when there was a united voice from the political class but instead,once again, the opposition took their title too literally and opposed the GoI just for the sake of it. What kind of morons are they? These people wold see India return to the stone age as long as they won an election and got into power.

What has the Govt done for the Opposition to speak in united voice ? Even your Govt is not speaking in a united voice. While Salman Khurshid says the "peace process" has to go on :-)hitwall:) the PM today says "things cannot be the same again". When the Govt itself is confused as to what it should do or say, why blame the opposition..? After all opposition is a group that is not in power and whose main democratic job is pointing out the shortcoming of the Govt...and this Govt has plenty.

See I am not a congress supporter or anything. Neither am I a great believer of democracy more so in India. What ruffled my feathers was the different approach towards the two speeches. I see them similar.
I agree that peace should be our focus (although we should present a tough stance and be ready for war if need arise) but warmongering at this moment is not what will diffuse the situation.
I saw the speech by the PM as the official stand of the GoI and not a political manifesto of any political party.
See in an interview a guest said a very good thing. He said diplomacy is done in different ways. Army took the tough stand while GOI took soft stance. Point is when you have such an incident that can possibly affect entire peace process, PM has to come and respond even if he says lets wait for investigation before jumping on horses. Condemn the incident, say he believes PA has breached the norms but he will wait for investigation to be completed and will make his stance clear then.

Look at leaders of other countries. Look how Obama handles the event of such scale. Even he gave a national address when shooting happened in school in US.

One has o be be firm at the same time be vocal. Silence is taken as sign of weakness and inability of decision making.

Take systematic steps but that doesn't mean you keep silent for such a long time. Even in rape case, he said, theek hai.

A PM has to be pro-active, not passive. Rational and responsible. One has to lead at such moments.

I agree this politics shouldn't be done but it is the right time to see who we should believe in. Look at BJP govt. in Madhya Pradesh and that of UP.

Akhlesh Yadav had time to visit a sports meet but no time to give honors to a fallen soldier which shook the nation.

Sonia Gandhi and Congress Secret Billions Exposed

$2.2 billions to 11 billions!

A stunning exposure on Sonia Gandhi’s secret billions in Swiss banks came, surprisingly, from Switzerland itself, where the world’s corrupt stash away their booty. In its issue of November 19, 1991, Schweizer Illustrierte, the most popular magazine of Switzerland, did an exposé of over a dozen politicians of the third world, including Rajiv Gandhi, who had stashed away their bribe monies in Swiss banks. Schweizer Illustrierte, not a rag, sells some 2,15,000 copies and has a readership of 9,17,000 — almost a sixth of Swiss adult population.

She will do Fujimori - if you know what it is....

See in an interview a guest said a very good thing. He said diplomacy is done in different ways. Army took the tough stand while GOI took soft stance. Point is when you have such an incident that can possibly affect entire peace process, PM has to come and respond even if he says lets wait for investigation before jumping on horses. Condemn the incident, say he believes PA has breached the norms but he will wait for investigation to be completed and will make his stance clear then.

Look at leaders of other countries. Look how Obama handles the event of such scale. Even he gave a national address when shooting happened in school in US.

One has o be be firm at the same time be vocal. Silence is taken as sign of weakness and inability of decision making.

Take systematic steps but that doesn't mean you keep silent for such a long time. Even in rape case, he said, theek hai.

A PM has to be pro-active, not passive. Rational and responsible. One has to lead at such moments.

I agree this politics shouldn't be done but it is the right time to see who we should believe in. Look at BJP govt. in Madhya Pradesh and that of UP.

Akhlesh Yadav had time to visit a sports meet but no time to give honors to a fallen soldier which shook the nation.

While I agree completely with you. My point is better late thn never. The point is that he did talked tough, that should matter. He however didn't vouched for Pakistani blood.

My objection as only with the point that his speech was declared a political stunt without even thinking of what Sushma said.

Back
Top Bottom