What's new

Manmmohans reasons for going to saudiarabia

India also has a billion kuffar (hindus, sikhs, jains, etc) besides I dont think Saudis will chose india over China because of Religion. Saudi Arabia is America's close ally and America has only 3 million Muslims and China has 22 million Muslims. Saudi Arabia will chose the next superpower and that is most likely China.

:pakistan::china::usflag:

Well you didn't get my point. USSR had more Muslims that the US, but a communist ideology that completely negates religion is not compatible with Islam or any person who wants to follow their religion. Hence, the issues in Xinjiang or Tibet. On the other hand, the US openly enunciates freedom of religion.

Even Pakistan-China relationship is only because hostility to India. Otherwise the land route is uneconomical and the culture totally different. But more importantly their communist ideology that does not give freedom of religion will not go down with any practicing Muslim.

Who knows, maybe the Chinese will rid themselves of the Communist ideology in the future. After all, economically they are more capitalist than communist.

India also has a billion kuffar (hindus, sikhs, jains, etc) besides I dont think Saudis will chose india over China because of Religion. Saudi Arabia is America's close ally and America has only 3 million Muslims and China has 22 million Muslims. Saudi Arabia will chose the next superpower and that is most likely China.

Dude, I don't think the Saudis give a damn about religion.

What the Saudis say and what they practise are two completely different things. It is only the ordinary, poor, uneducated people in Pakistan, India, Indonesia, Egypt, etc. who are excited about the Muslim ummah.

The rich Arabs look down upon us and would much rather associate with white Europeans.

:pakistan::china::usflag:

I already requested you to try to chance ur extremist mindset.

what are you talking about..............that way China got more Kafir (whatever you say it) than India!!!!!!!!!

India will get OIC observer status.......and that will be more than required to stop Pakistan from using OIC against India.

Hate against non-muslims will lead to you to hell:taz:

I already requested you to try to chance ur extremist mindset.

what are you talking about..............that way China got more Kafir (whatever you say it) than India!!!!!!!!!

India will get OIC observer status.......and that will be more than required to stop Pakistan from using OIC against India.

Hate against non-muslims will lead to you to hell:taz:

Hate & hell are big words my friend lets play nice shall we thx same goes for ones who are talking about non muslims let just live at peace for once plzz .:coffee:

Good for India if it is making its self stronger in its economy ever country should & i wish the same for Pakistan .. but plzz India is not a super power stop saying that.:coffee:

who said that?read my post..i said its due to economy, us[united states= america] is still a super power..yes..india needs to lot of hard work..lots of challenges...we r a developing country

If Manmmohan is thinking that he can make a bond with Saudiarabia to boost economy then he is dumb..........

Saudi will never do untill India would have positive relations with Pakistan.
:cheers:

Dude, I don't think the Saudis give a damn about religion.

What the Saudis say and what they practise are two completely different things. It is only the ordinary, poor, uneducated people in Pakistan, India, Indonesia, Egypt, etc. who are excited about the Muslim ummah.

The rich Arabs look down upon us and would much rather associate with white Europeans.

In this world, one thing that history has proven, over and over, with incredible consistency, is that money talks. This has been ever more prominent since the end of WW2.

Otherwise why would most nations want to have good relations with USA, despite many in the populace being staunch anti-americans? Why would USA associate itself with Saudi, a monarchy and highly religious and restrictive state, when USA always speaks of promoting democracy and freedom for all?

Since dawn of mankind, man has respected and admired success, and a nation's success is measured by its influence, which largely stems from its wealth. No one gave two hoots about what India and China thought in the 40s or 50s. The world started noticing China in the 80s and India in the late 90s. And this is when the influence of these nations grew.

Money might not supersede everything, but it does make a significant contribution in decision of any nation's foreign policy towards another nation.

Those with money have, and always will, look down on those without money. It is the hard reality of this world.

Those with money have, and always will, look down on those without money. It is the hard reality of this world.

I don't think it is about money, but colonial mentality and worship of white skin. The Saudis don't worship the Japanese or Chinese the same way they look up to Americans and Europeans.

As i had predicted about indian Pms visit to saudi arabia doesnt just have to do with buyin oil.Its more then that convincing Saudis to ask Pakistani to accept indias role in Afghanistan.
Now indian politician says the same what i predicted in riyadh gears.... thread and which probably angered some indian members...who thought i was talkin about some conspiracy and indian ms visit is only for buisness.
Saudi Arabia can be 'interlocutor' between India, Pak: Tharoor - dnaindia.com
Riyadh: Saudi Arabia can be a "valuable interlocutor" between India and Pakistan, minister of state for external affairs Shashi Tharoor said today and subsequently clarified that he did not mean that Riyadh should be a mediator.
"We feel that Saudi Arabia of course has a long and close relationship with Pakistan but that makes Saudi Arabia even a more valuable interlocutor for us," Tharoor, who is accompanying prime minister Manmohan Singh on a three-day visit to the kingdom, said.

"When we tell them about our experience, Saudi Arabia listens as somebody who is not in anyway an enemy of Pakistan but rather is a friend of Pakistan and therefore I am sure will listen with sympathy and concern to a matter of this nature," he said when asked what kind of cooperation did he expect from Riyadh considering its close relations with Islamabad.

Shortly after making the remarks, the minister – who earlier also hit headlines for his controversial statements on social networking site Twitter on the government's austerity measures and immigration policy -- retracted them.

"No chance of my saying Saudi Arabia should be a mediator... Never said that or anything like it," Tharoor said.

Now some people probably indians will ask me how i can say such a thing coz mrTharoor never said anything about Stan
And ill answer tht after almost 3 decades indian head of state visits saudia why?
A top indian politician talks in a secretive manner signaling what i just stated above.

Tharoor is armature politician and first time MP, Live most of his life in USA, he will take time to adjust.

The Saudi visit doesn't only involve around Pakistan although that was discussed as well.

There has been 19 minister level visits between Saudi Arabia and India in the past 3 years alone. The cold war in the 80s constrained India - Saudi relations. Now that period has finished and both India and Saudi Arabia are looking for new partners its natural for this to happen.

Post 9/11 Saudi Arabia wants to reduce its reliance on west and US and look to diversify its alliances and co-operation.

India and China are the two main emerging countries at the moment and because Chinese communist ideology is an anathema to Saudis, it would never reach the comfort level with India where the free practice of religion and 170M Muslims can provide.

But problem with majority of Pakistanis is that they thinks that the India always 24X365 thinks about Pakistan.

I don't think it is about money, but colonial mentality and worship of white skin. The Saudis don't worship the Japanese or Chinese the same way they look up to Americans and Europeans.

To a certain extent. Its because white skin is associated with wealth and power in Asia and Africa. They assume all whites are from western Europe or USA. You wont find many people respecting relaatively poor white nations, like bosnia.

As for Japanese, I haven't really seen them look up to whites. They seem to consider them on par. even the super-racist nazi germany considered japanese on par with them. and in apartheid South Africa, Japnese were given same status as whites.

U see, white skin is respected because of association with wealth and power. If tomorrow Europe and North America is plunged into dire poverty, maybe due to a nuclear war or some mega natural disaster, u will find people looking down on whites.

During the height of their power, the Egyptians sometimes enslaved europeans from the mediterranean area. So they used to look down on the whites, and the whites used to look up to the darker skinned egyptians. All that changed when the balance of power shifted in the mediterranean and Alexander eventually conquered Egypt.

Ok, now i don't want anyone here starting a rant about racism and stuff. I just wanted to explain the reason for some Asians and Africans looking up to whites.

Why does bharat needs to get OIC observer status or membership?

It has neither theeth nor Claws. It's worthless organization and nothing but kabab eating Conference.

I suggest you guys to stick with zionist.

Why does bharat needs to get OIC observer status or membership?

It has neither theeth nor Claws. It's worthless organization and nothing but kabab eating Conference.

I suggest you guys to stick with zionist.

Ok hater of bangladesh............as you say:cheesy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom