What's new

Man lynched in Mian Chunnu over alleged blasphemy

Dont comment on these threads if you live in Pakistan. May be your life becomes next on targer of these Mujahideen because of some Blasphemy you did while condemning them. May be even court prosecute you and sentence you to death. Keep your ideologies in your hearts and stay safe in this Andher Nagri Chopat Raaj.

Egyptiam presidant once said "it seems like Islam was bestowed in 1947 on Pakistanies rather thn 1400 years ago on Arabs".

Life sentences for mob instigators and false blasphemy accusations, death penalty for blasphemy related murders. Then watch as all these alleged blasphemy accusations suddenly disapear.
No lawyer dare takeing such case against these Ghazies.

They were saving themselves from hereafter. A blasphemer deserves what he got. Natural justice!

Honourable Sir,

How do you know that the man was in fact guilty? You are justifying an extra judicial Murder!!!. This from some one who lives in the UK?.
Deeply disappointed to read this post from a a member who's opinions otherwise I respect.

This is what happens when you make vague laws that are not based on Quran or Sunnah. Engineer and Ghamidi have already discussed this issue. This will only get worse.

Honourable Sir,

How do you know that the man was in fact guilty? You are justifying an extra judicial Murder!!!. This from some one who lives in the UK?.
Deeply disappointed to read this post from a a member who's opinions otherwise I respect.
I was merely exposing the madness of this and utter primitivness involved in the whole idea of blasphemy. People or governments should not get involved in this - they should let those who indulge to face the sanction of the almighty.

Personally I am sickened by the entire concept.

Honourable Sir,

He's being sarcastic, although he should make it more clear

Once again

ALLAH IS FORGIVING THESE JAHILS NON FOLLOWERS OF PROPHET MUHAMMED PBUH'S TEACHINGS PREFER LYNCHING..

I am ashamed of these people. Ashamed of the police and ashamed that this happens in the name of Islam.

This crap has to stop. Policeman should have permission to open fire on these kind of mobs. If not direct then hit their legs. Vast majority of them would run away like hell. This crap can't be tolerated anymore.

Am i suppose to say...?:hitwall:
1644724382108.png

One more life was taken without providing fair trial, Islam's fundamental message was justice, it proud itself on providing justice to those who were neglected by the society and here we are, Mob becoming Judge Jury and executioner... Pakistani's are that nation that if Rasool Allah and Sahabah were alive, we would declare them blasphemers are burn their homes down and probably killed them. (Nauzubillah)

Lanat hai ese logo pe, Lanat hai ese hukmirano pe , Lanat hai esi Establishment pe jo mulk mai ese anasir ko na sirf bardast kerti hai balke unko palti posti hai...

I have burned the Quran myself.... It's the proper way to dispose of it. Had to do it when moving and couldn't take it with me.
Dude never tell this to anyone. There is a huge debate on it and a group of people thinks it is an offense punishable by death. Be careful.

Harshest punishments are the only way to curb this lynch mob menace.

Lynching horror visits Khanewal

LAHORE: A middle-aged man was stoned to death by a mob over alleged desecration of the Holy Quran in a remote village of Khanewal district on Saturday.

The killing comes on the heels of an identical incident in Sialkot, where a Sri Lankan engineer was lynched by factory workers on Dec 3 last year on blasphemy charges.

The Saturday incident took place in Jungle Dera village where hundreds of locals gathered after Maghrib prayers following announcements that a man had torn some pages of the Holy Quran and later set them on fire.

With no one ready to listen to the suspect, who reportedly claimed innocence, the villagers first hanged him with a tree and then hit him with bricks, until he died.

According to an eyewitness, a police team which reached the village well before stoning arrested the suspect but the growing mob snatched him from the SHO’s custody. Chief Minister Usman Buzdar sought a report from IGP Rao Sardar Ali Khan.

Published in Dawn, February 13th, 2022

Burning is the correct way of disposing of a copy of the Quran; it's how Uthman did it. Even many countries consider burning the correct way to dispose of their flag.

Back
Top Bottom