What's new

Man lynched in Mian Chunnu over alleged blasphemy

And not only do they go against the basic teachings of Islam of providing justice, they claim to murder in the name of Allah and his Nabi PBUH. While openly raising the maa behan slogans too.

Wah ray jahilon, somoene should literally start shooting these morons down.

That's why sasta internet is a curse on Pakistan. Keyboard warriors ko blasphemy law se masla hai to Bila tehqeeq apne qisse kahanian share Karna Shuru hojate Hain. Hum me yun jalaya to baaki to saare jaahil Hain or sirf ap Allama Hain.
Ye sasty internet ka he msla hai k dunya k sbse bary jahil log dosron ki lynching kr rhe

It is reacting by violently latching onto blasphemy/qadiani issue.

If it wasn't for the brailvi/deobandi sub-firqa initiators declaring them Prophets in their written and sealed biographies and the subsequent shameless criminal defence by their followers mirza qadyinai might had prolly think 100 times before claiming Prophet-hood ------.

Actually the thing is, when religion doesn't get enforced by govt, people make it look more harsher in akhirat if not properly followed in this world. So this gives rise to two distinct groups: mutashaddid or extremists and mulhid or atheists. The problem that you think particular with Ahnaf is common with all other school. Same ignorance by govt, and same enforcement by religious leaders.
that's bullshit. religious violence in Europe only stopped after governments became secular. when government gave them recognition, they literally hunted witches.

forget Europe, look at India and Pakistan. most of the lynchings and murder happened under a religiously slanted government projecting itself as some sort of reviver.

Their mullahs who know the fiqah promote these acts .
Dont call them Mullah

the real Maulanas, and imams will never do this, never promote hate.

The ones who do are in if for their own personal gain.

Never these so called fake religious leaders condemn acts of shirk like grave worshiping because it is their business.

the real Maulanas, and imams will never do this, never promote hate.

There's no such thing as real or fake molana in Islam ------ its a judeo christian concept which got embedded in muslim culture ever since royalty took over- ------.

The Ahly Bayt and Companions A.s used to do business besides many were related to other professions but were aware of not only the letter but the essence of Quran .

There's no such thing as real or fake molana in Islam ------ its a judeo christian concept which got embedded in muslim culture ever since royalty took over- ------.

The Ahly Bayt and Companions A.s used to do business besides many were related to other professions but were aware of not only the letter but the essence of Quran .
You didn't get my point that I was trying to make.

I meant by the fake ones are not fake by knowledge, but fake by character, what they use their knowledge for.

And when I say fake ones, I mean the category of learned people who are in it for their own worldly gains, and how else would they achieve that. Simply by keeping their followers ignorant.

Pre oil Iran or Saudia m lynching ku nahi hoti thi?
We must understand these religious things based on the knowledge of pure human instincts. The problem is multi-dimensional. Let me introduce a few:
1) Charity collection. The whole institution of Islam is standing upon charity. If we send our children to Madrasa, we assume that this education should be free of cost. And it is free to a large extent. But do these madrasa-educated guys know about Islam or the true notion of Islam? No? why? Because the whole institution is running on charity only. Or charity main itna hi milta hai.
2) Poverty: The people who are running these institutions are also humans. The Humans who have equal lust for cars and mobiles and whatnot. Their parents were so poor that they couldn't send their children to school. But now what to do when they are in the wrong profession?
Movements create a lot of inertia and potentially can generate a lot of revenue. That's why you see a lot of movements in Pakistan with zero results. But the side effect of these movements is the killing of those who are mostly innocent (muslims or non-muslims).
3) Lust for power: Nawazsharif always kept two big groups in his pocket. Deobandi(Raiwind ijtama) and Barelvi(data derbar complex). But then Barelvi guys after the hanging of Mr Mumtaz Qadri decided to takeout him and install Imran Babu (with a wali Ullah wife Bushra bibi). Now this fever, particularly in so-called Ahle Sunnat wal Jamat (aka Barelvi, Totay, Hari pagri, Noori, methy islami bhai etc) is on the rise. On the other side, we have a segment of mullahs, like this Engineer guy, who denied the very foundation of all the beliefs on which circuses like Deobandi, Barelvi, and even shias are running their shows. So again, this guy will invent his own sect "Ferqa e Inkaria" or maybe he might leave Islam altogether(This is my assumption, and I may be wrong, Allah behtar janta hai).
4) The entertainment factor: People nowadays want entertainment. Old is boring, new is entertaining. So sunty jao, ser dhuntay jao.
An interesting story: I studied in a Barelvi Madaras for the 12 years of my life. There was a poster hanging on a wall for almost 11 years that said the using Loudspeaker during Salah is haram. On one of the Eid ul Fitr during Eid namaz, I was standing on the roof. Molvi said Allaho Akber and we saw from the roof that everyone said Allaho Akber and we started Salat. Then for 15 minutes, we didn't hear anything. Someone said break namaz break namaz and when we saw from the roof again, Molvi Sahab was saying final dua. lol. On subsequent Eid ul Adha, I was standing inside the Masjid. Again as we were about to start Salat someone said: Molvi Sahab Pechli dafa kafi logon ki namaz nikal gai thi. Meherbani kerky Loudspeaker istamal kerlain. The loudspeaker was used. From the next day, the poster vanished. And me too. lol.

So if govt will not regulate things, things will evolve. And such evolution can be fatal. But govt at the moment is incapable of handling prices, I don't think it's their caliber to control such high-level intellectual things.

Last edited:
And when I say fake ones, I mean the category of learned people who are in it for their own worldly gains, and how else would they achieve that. Simply by keeping their followers ignorant.
have you heard of the "No True Scotsman" fallacy? it's a sleazy trick, they pretend they can do no wrong by defining the evil out of their leaders. a hundred priests rape children, and they say "oh he was not a real priest/Christian, real Christians will never do that". of course, by this definition, no Christian has ever done anything wrong, because by definition if you do something you were retroactively never a Christian.

you never hear "oh he was a rapist, not a real teacher/doctor/Republican/Democrat. it's a very religious, and very and very Abrahamic trick.

that's bullshit. religious violence in Europe only stopped after governments became secular. when government gave them recognition, they literally hunted witches.

forget Europe, look at India and Pakistan. most of the lynchings and murder happened under a religiously slanted government projecting itself as some sort of reviver.
In Pakistan, there was never any religious govt. And how RSS-backed BJP got into power when India was secular for more than 60 years is the thing that confirms my thesis. In India, the people who really control matters let BJP come into power so that people of India really decide for atheism in last after going throw the horrors of an extremist Hindu govt. In Pakistan however, the people who really control matters never let that happen, and these religious guys are inventing something new every day to come into power.

have you heard of the "No True Scotsman" fallacy? it's a sleazy trick, they pretend they can do no wrong by defining the evil out of their leaders. a hundred priests rape children, and they say "oh he was not a real priest/Christian, real Christians will never do that". of course, by this definition, no Christian has ever done anything wrong, because by definition if you do something you were retroactively never a Christian.

you never hear "oh he was a rapist, not a real teacher/doctor/Republican/Democrat. it's a very religious, and very and very Abrahamic trick.

And only if had been paying attention

People above all the honest religious leaders had openly raised their voices when something wrong happened.

Maybe rather then getting into such complicated fallacies, let's try to keep life simple and pay attention to facts rather then fallacies.

One serious question, apart from Blashphemy of Holy Prophet SAW(naozbillah), other blashphemies like Quran Sharif or sahabas is also punishable by death? Can any one shed light? Because now people are killing each other on tearing Posters where sahabas name was written or Sacred pages were burnt etc.

Dont comment on these threads if you live in Pakistan. May be your life becomes next on targer of these Mujahideen because of some Blasphemy you did while condemning them. May be even court prosecute you and sentence you to death. Keep your ideologies in your hearts and stay safe in this Andher Nagri Chopat Raaj.
Only possible if pakistan gets run over by these mentally ill extremists from punjab and than pdf data is checked by rizvi investigation authority and everyone against these gand*s are accounted for and lynched by mobs

Never say never

One serious question, apart from Blashphemy of Holy Prophet SAW(naozbillah), other blashphemies like Quran Sharif or sahabas is also punishable by death? Can any one shed light? Because now people are killing each other on tearing Posters where sahabas name was written or Sacred pages were burnt etc.
You really think we are qualified to address that query? Oh wait, almost every other PDFer thinks they are.

Indian constitution is not secular so use of religion is fair play

Back
Top Bottom