What's new

Man lynched in Mian Chunnu over alleged blasphemy

Are we sure about this news ? No coverage in media

The photo in tweet that person does not have a single scratch on his face clothes are not torn and not a single drop of blood visible on clothes. Seems to b posing with a very loose rope around his waste

@WebMaster
Yeah man it's all yahood hanood sajish against you pakis. But it's good that an intelligent person like you have already figured that out.

Meanwhile in real world

TLP if they want to be considered a normal party should atleast come out and condemn this

This country never fails to disappoint with its level of corruption; useless justice system and leaders as well.

Dude never tell this to anyone. There is a huge debate on it and a group of people thinks it is an offense punishable by death. Be careful.

Harshest punishments are the only way to curb this lynch mob menace.

I'm not concerned about that. I always tell people there is nothing wrong with that. Quran mean the "recital". It's not even meant to be enclosed in pages. Disrespectful behavior is throwing it keeping it in unclean conditions... By burning it you are actually ensuring it doesn't meet disrespected.

It's not an object of worship.

We need reeducation camps similar to China to brainwash people into actual human beings from the animals that they are. 1 camp per 5 sq km.

I'm not concerned about that. I always tell people there is nothing wrong with that. Quran mean the "recital". It's not even meant to be enclosed in pages. Disrespectful behavior is throwing it keeping it in unclean conditions... By burning it you are actually ensuring it doesn't meet disrespected.

Afaik, first dissolve in water so the ink drains out. Dry the remaining paper then burn. Could be wrong though. Might not work with the modern printed pages.

I don't have a disagreement with you but be careful with people man. You never know what triggers someone. Be safe

TLP if they want to be considered a normal party should atleast come out and condemn this
You are expecting this from the people who consider Mumtaz Qadri a hero. TLP is not a normal party it is a terrorist party.

That's why sasta internet is a curse on Pakistan. Keyboard warriors ko blasphemy law se masla hai to Bila tehqeeq apne qisse kahanian share Karna Shuru hojate Hain. Hum me yun jalaya to baaki to saare jaahil Hain or sirf ap Allama Hain.

OMG someone please delete extremely graphic videos.

Back
Top Bottom