What's new

Man in Saudi Arabia gets 1,000 lashes for driving stunts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh please you think you can play football ? :lol:

I'm the second coming of Franz Beckenbauer ! :smokin:

I was quite talented. Football is one of my passions. I play at a local club here on a amateur level indoor and outdoor. The outdoor season is just about to start. I do love football. Nothing like it. Only basketball is close for me. All the remaining sports…..are a distant third.
Cricket at the very bottom. Never watched a single match and don't understand the rules. A sissy sport.:D:coffee:

Listen, I dont want to meet up and do the Dutch Rudder with you or "play football".
I very well know what "play football" is a eufemism for, which you told me in pm. Dont speak in code, its making me uncomfortable.
No dutchrudder and no spunge-batch with gay-lube and a cucumber. :rofl:

You know too much for my liking. Just stop it. I am feeling uncomfortable. Don't like where this discussion is moving.

Stop det nu.

What a great country Saudi Arabia is ! Hope a day comes soon when the Saudi monarchs get 1,000 lashes each. :yay:

In Saudi Arabia you can get jail and lashes even if you destroy plantation... i think its very good rule.
Can you damage state property in US and get away? BTW.. lashes of Saudi Arabia are different than lashes of Iran.

Blame my cousin he taught me it years ago. But it's hilarious. They do exist those types. We both know it.

Every country have their group of rednecks. We have some of the Bedouins.:D

I have had the honor of watching football games in London (Chelsea) and had the chance to met some of the more hardcore Chelsea supporters from a far.:lol:
ahahah Chavs are awful people. The way they dress, talk and hang about on street corners.

In Israel we call them Arsim!

Usually with baseball caps that aren't on properly and they always seem to have really new trainers. :lol:

ahahah Chavs are awful people. The way they dress, talk and hang about on street corners.

In Israel we call them Arsim!

Usually with baseball caps that aren't on properly and they always seem to have really new trainers. :lol:

Why are all of them so pale and skinheads? Always with a beer in one hand and those bulldogs in the other. I mean what the ****? At least our Bedouins are a very entertaining and hospitable bunch that are up to everything. Those guys could kill if you looked at them in a wrong way. I always try to avoid them.
Don't know who created them.:lol:

Ok, Im sorry. :)

:enjoy:

Now stop making those anti-KSA thread when we do not make anti-Iran threads. I am forced to reply because this forum has made me addicted due to all those stupid debates. I mean I am seriously thinking about another ban.

Last edited:
Off topic nonsense.
After reading Iranian comments... every time, it become more clear that they are true fitna.
Unfortunately, they have lots of following in Pakistan, where people believe them with closed eyes..

Just like we have people in Pakistan who think Arabs are saints and better Muslims then Pakistanis. Heard of a joke when some old Pakistani men went to hajj, there they saw some Arabs having an argument, one of the old Pakistani man replied ''mashallah, these Arabs are so pious they speak Quran and Hadith when they fight''. :lol:

I'm not an expert on how many lashes a man can endure, perhaps Arabs can help us on that.

But i'd say he wouldn't survive that long. 300 would be enough to kill him.

Lashes are only iconic, its cultural part of punishment, its humiliation which hurt them more......
lashes are done with a stick, its the time not the pain not the kind you have in mind.

Just like we have people in Pakistan who think Arabs are saints and better Muslims then Pakistanis. Heard of a joke when some old Pakistani men went to hajj, there they saw some Arabs having an argument, one of the old Pakistani man replied ''mashallah, these Arabs are so pious they speak Quran and Hadith when they fight''. :lol:

Look blame your lot for thinking about Arabs, Iranians and other ME people (or others for that matter) as some kind of saints. We are not that nor trying to act like such. All those thoughts do not originate from us. Look no Arab here is preaching about how Pakistanis or others must worship them.

It's annoying that we are dragged into this when we in reality have nothing to do with this.

Your people really need a bit of patriotism.

No, I was not angry when I wrote this post. I am watching CL highlights at the break and eating ice-cream and drinking juice. Lemon juice to be precise with ice.

Just like we have people in Pakistan who think Arabs are saints and better Muslims then Pakistanis.

We may have people in Pakistan, but at-least not on this forum and non that i know off.
Yes, if you think, people should start abusing and blaming Arabs for no reason than this can only be termed as fitna and should be condemned with full force.
Just look at your avatar.... which has no good intent.

Looked blame your lot for thinking about Arabs, Iranians and other ME people (or others for that matter) as some kind of saints. We are not that nor trying to act like such. All those thoughts do not origin from us. Look no Arab here is breaching about how Pakistanis or others must worship them.

It's annoying that we are dragged into this when we in reality have nothing to do with this.

Your people really need a bit of patriotism.

I didn't blame Arabs for that. Blame goes to Mr Zia Ul Haq for leading us to destruction. Most of the militant organisation you see running around today in Pakistan were created by him.

We may have people in Pakistan, but at-least not on this forum and non that i know off.
Yes, if you think, people should start abusing and blaming Arabs for no reason than this can only be termed as fitna and should be condemned with full force.

Critising KSA or any Arab country doesn't mean we hate Arabs. I also criticise USA's policies too but it doesn't mean i hate every single American.

Just look at your avatar.... which has no good intent.

Poking fun at rulers and politicians are a way of democratic people. I don't live in any GCC country that i will be jailed for poking fun at a ruler.

I didn't blame Arabs for that. Blame goes to Mr Zia Ul Haq for leading us to destruction. Most of the militant organisation you see running around today in Pakistan were created by him.

You do know that this is a relative of @RazPaK and that he is held in high regard by many here and in Pakistan?
Anyway I am no judge and I cannot say what others shall do, not even my "own", but I do find it annoying that some Pakistanis are blaming me, just because I am an Arab, for the fact that some Pakistanis have a too rosy picture of us as a people. Exchange Arab with Iranian, Turk or whatever. Then we are blamed for that while we have nothing to do with it. I mean?

What I have noticed, which the ME people also suffer form, is the extreme we both go to. That's where the West is indeed an example of how century old feuds can be turned into something positive. I mean they were killing each other as animals in the millions a few decades ago and before that had wars that lasted 100's or years literary.

Some people do not realize that we do not represent any institution or anything other than ourselves.

If I judged Pakistan or Pakistanis just by this forum I would probably have a lot of false views compared to the reality on the ground and vice versa.

Just an advice that everyone should think about form time to time.

That's the same with all those that are worshipping the West and looking down on their own or those that look down on everything that is not their own. Neither is healthy. I ended that discussion with the other user but you probably have an idea like me which "group" that individual belongs to.

I do find such people highly annoying especially if they are meddling in issues that do not concern them and trolling in an attempt to provoke others.

:enjoy:

Now stop making those anti-KSA thread when we do not make anti-Iran threads. I am forced to reply because this forum has made me addicted due to all those stupid debates. I mean I am seriously thinking about another ban.

I beg to differ, your compatrior Arabian Legend makes anti-Iran threads all the time.
However it does not really bother me. And Im not doing it as "tit for tat".
I guess I was just bored today. lol

I hope a mod bans me too, I really need to get going with studies.

However traditionally, I start hitting the books when there is only 2 weeks left of the semester. :rofl:

Critising KSA or any Arab country doesn't mean we hate Arabs. I also criticise USA's policies too but it doesn't mean i hate every single American.

Your blame to Zia is biased... other wise no one gifted us destruction more than Zardari and Bhutto.
A govt. which even made corruption with hajj money..... where balawal was spending billions for festivities, while he was suppose to feed the poor dying with hunger.... and Sindh is in this state because of his forefathers.

Your blames on Zia can clearly be seen biased.... where as Zia gave us stability and a strong country.

Still, if you think Zia did some thing wrong than poin tit out, instead of blame... while i can give many accounts of Zardari's treason.

I beg to differ, your compatrior Arabian Legend makes anti-Iran threads all the time.
However it does not really bother me. And Im not doing it as "tit for tat".
I guess I was just bored today. lol

I hope a mod bans me too, I really need to get going with studies.

However traditionally, I start hitting the books when there is only 2 weeks left of the semester. :rofl:

Where? He was making two anti-Turkey threads due to our 2 week long war that seems to have ended now. Our first war.:lol:

I mean seriously. This is beyond ridiculous. I am going to fail miserably because of PDF. It is pathetic that we do not have anything better to do than sitting here. At least I am living in a foreign country for little over than 1 year and it's winter out there but still…..kind of frightening and tragicomical at the same time.

I think I need to follow the recipe of @Yamam . 3 new users each week.:lol:

@Yamam I just realized that I wrote bear instead of beer. :lol:

Where? He was making two anti-Turkey threads due to our 2 week long war that seems to have ended now. Our first war.:lol:

I mean seriously. This is beyond ridiculous. I am going to fail miserably because of PDF. It is pathetic that we do not have anything better to do than sitting here. At least I am living in a foreign country for little over than 1 year and it's winter out there but still…..kind of frightening and tragicomical at the same time.

I think I need to follow the recipe of @Yamam . 3 new users each week.:lol:

Yeah I cant seem to distance myself from forum.
I can almost guarantee that I will end up with only 2 weeks left until exam, where I have to do a "marathon", reading 15-16 hours a day.
I need to change my ways a little and be more disciplined. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom