What's new

Man in Saudi Arabia gets 1,000 lashes for driving stunts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread opener once said he wanted to hang those two Indians who murdered an Iranian woman so don't know why he's surprised about this news. I also find lashing very primtive. Give a harsh prison sentence. GAME OVER!

Yeah I cant seem to distance myself from forum.
I can almost guarantee that I will end up with only 2 weeks left until exam, where I have to do a "marathon", reading 15-16 hours a day.
I need to change my ways a little and be more disciplined. lol

Me too. We seem to suffer from the same problems. An ME trait? :lol: Or just a Sadah (plural of Sayyid) trait?:lol:

I mean how can you read 15-16 hours a day? My record is 10 hours and I was going insane. I just don't have that kind of discipline YET. So need to start a bit earlier than just 2 weeks.

For instance I have 2 exams in the beginning of April and I have 1700 pages to read yet. I mean in total each subject has 500 pages but I read it twice. 1 time during the semester and at least 1 time afterwards. Since I have had very few classes this semester I have now decided to read it 2 times and I have already read 300 pages so "only" 1700 pages left. :lol:

Not only that I should make notes and look at previous exam papers and solve similar exams as a preparation for the actual exam.

So yeah, I am booked but PDF is obviously more important.:lol:

I never learn. I been too pampered all my life. It's a hell. Need to man up and get the discipline otherwise my future wife (wives TROLL face) will throw me out.

Yeah I cant seem to distance myself from forum.
I can almost guarantee that I will end up with only 2 weeks left until exam, where I have to do a "marathon", reading 15-16 hours a day.
I need to change my ways a little and be more disciplined. lol
That's true. This forum is damaging my productivity. **** every Sunday I open the web browser go to this forum and waste hours refreshing "new posts" and read any interesting topics.

@WebMaster

Please ban me for 1 week.

I would highly appreciate it.

This concerns my future and I have no wife to kick my *** and I can't destroy my computer since I have grown to like my MacBook Pro and all my notes are on it and important documents etc. So that's not an option.

Not paying for my internet is neither an option since I need the internet for my studies and for paying bills etc. and having contact with family and friends.

I don't want to offend anyone anymore so that can't work either. I had my outbursts for this year.

Thank you in advance.

Me too. We seem to suffer from the same problems. An ME trait? :lol: Or just a Sadah (plural of Sayyid) trait?:lol:

I mean how can you read 15-16 hours a day? My record is 10 hours and I was going insane. I just don't have that kind of discipline YET. So need to start a bit earlier than just 2 weeks.

For instance I have 2 exams in the beginning of April and I have 1700 pages to read yet. I mean in total each subject has 500 pages but I read it twice. 1 time during the semester and at least 1 time afterwards. Since I have had very few classes this semester I have now decided to read it 2 times and I have already read 300 pages so "only" 1700 pages left. :lol:

Not only that I should make notes and look at previous exam papers and solve similar exams as a preparation for the actual exam.

So yeah, I am booked but PDF is obviously more important.:lol:

I never learn. I been too pampered all my life. It's a hell. Need to man up and get the discipline otherwise my future wife (wives TROLL face) will throw me out.

Yeah I know what you mean.
I even have left overs from last semester.

Not only that, but Im starting a job in late June, lasting all the way until end of August.
Got a job at Neurology department as a "lægevikar". Its like a doctor job, but they know I am still a student so I would have less responsibilities. I dont know what the english word for lægevikar is.

Anyway, on top of all the courses I have now, I need to read Neurology again to prepare for the job.
Two weeks is maybe too little. I guess three weeks should be ok. :lol:

Your blame to Zia is biased... other wise no one gifted us destruction more than Zardari and Bhutto.
A govt. which even made corruption with hajj money..... where balawal was spending billions for festivities, while he was suppose to feed the poor dying with hunger.... and Sindh is in this state because of his forefathers.

Your blames on Zia can clearly be seen biased.... where as Zia gave us stability and a strong country.

Still, if you think Zia did some thing wrong than poin tit out, instead of blame... while i can give many accounts of Zardari's treason.

The whole system is corrupt. You are comparing Bhuttos with Zia. They were all worst for Pakistan. Zia brought us religious extremism and gave power to mullah in politics. Persecuted minorities and allowed afghan refugees to enter Pakistan's cities instead limiting them to refugee camps. Zia brought is gun and drugs cultures. He took millions so US aid to train so called mujahideen.
As for the Bhutto family and Zardari. Its no secret they are all corrupt feudal family and have looted and harmed Pakistan.

Yeah I know what you mean.
I even have left overs from last semester.

Not only that, but Im starting a job in late June, lasting all the way until end of August.
Got a job at Neurology department as a "lægevikar". Its like a doctor job, but they know I am still a student so I would have less responsibilities. I dont know what the english word for lægevikar is.

Anyway, on top of all the courses I have now, I need to read Neurology again to prepare for the job.
Two weeks is maybe too little. I guess three weeks should be ok. :lol:

Ok, could not stop replying. :lol:

All the best of luck with that job. Sounds awesome. Medicine always interested me but I have a phobia for needles so that was a no-go and I already have a sister that is a doctor and I have grown tired hearing about her "stories". Working with sick people and having death close around me is not something I could do either, I believe. Although if I had to I would probably grow accustomed to it. Not a fan of hospitals either. But I do admire nurses, doctors etc. for the work they do.

Some kind of medical locum?

Or apprentice?

I still found you reading that many hours a day (how much was it again 15-16 hours?) quite impressive. I mean do you have any routines when reading all that? I mean how much is memorization?

@WebMaster

Please ban me for 1 week.

I would highly appreciate it.

This concerns my future and I have no wife to kick my *** and I can't destroy my computer since I have grown to like my MacBook Pro and all my notes are on it and important documents etc. So that's not an option.

Not paying for my internet is neither an option since I need the internet for my studies and for paying bills etc. and having contact with family and friends.

I don't want to offend anyone anymore so that can't work either. I had my outbursts for this year.

Thank you in advance.

Study hard. God help you. You have been a prolific writer in this forum.

الله يوفقك. شد حيلك، عذبت هالمنتدى وعذبك
جايب الطعّـة شكلك هههههههههههههههههه

Zia brought us religious extremism and gave power to mullah in politics. Persecuted minorities and allowed afghan refugees to enter Pakistan's cities instead limiting them to refugee camps. Zia brought is gun and drugs cultures. He took millions so US aid to train so called mujahideen.

I have not seen any extremism delivered to us by Zia, until Zardari rule every thing was liberal and If some Mulla is in politics... you can't change it, even if you are made President.
He did not persecuted any minority, actually i heard it from you for the first time.
Gun in FATA was before Zia, and Zia was the first person in history to crack down on gun culture in FATA..... i remember bleakly that operation.
He not only took millions from US, he took F-16 too!... In similar way Iran is strategic partner of US in conquering, Iraq, Afghanistan and destabilize, Pakistan, Lybia, Egypt, Saudi Arabia.... this is all national interest of Iran so Zia took money because he was war ally of US.

Yes he didn't but can you neglect the fact that he haven't learnt from his mistake.One should strictly follow his/her country's law.
You're right but there's no death penalty for that nor should be.

Ok, could not stop replying. :lol:

All the best of luck with that job. Sounds awesome. Medicine always interested me but I have a phobia for needles so that was a no-go and I already have a sister that is a doctor and I have grown tired about her "stories".

Some kind of medical locum?

Or apprentice?

I still found you reading that many hours a day (how much was it again 15-16 hours?) quite impressive. I mean do you have any routines when reading all that? I mean how much is memorization?

Yeah but I only do it if I have not read anything earlier in the semester. Which is the case 100 % of the time :lol:

My record is actually 19 hours. I kid you not :rofl:
Well I also include the time I would have to eat dinner and stuff like that.
I dont know how I managed it. :lol:

I dont have specific routines per se. What I usually do is that I try to go through simple notes and power-point presentations first, if there are any. Just look them through to get an overview.

Also, I dont go with the books the universites say is pensum for the exam. I go with lighter books that are simpler to get through. I also use internet medical databases, even wikipedia etc.

To repeat and memorize I go through the summarized notes a couple of times more.

Its been working pretty good. I dont get the highest grades, but my priority is just to pass. Im very lazy and unambitious. haha

@ResurgentIran

Haha, I loved your first and second sentence. You just described me on this and the past semester.:lol: PDF, Facebook etc. to the rescue. :rofl:

19 hours. Holy…. That's impressive. Really is.

Yeah, my routines are similar although I do read the curriculum books and sometimes look into the books that are mentioned in the references if they are helpful or studies.

How important are grades when studying medicine? I mean for instance when studying law grades are quite important while they are not as important when it comes to engineering. But again it depends on your level of ambition etc. Having good grades for me is important because I want to be able to work across the world if necessary and try to enter ARAMCO that my father worked for until recently. So I do have a bit of pressure. Also I am not that fond of getting bad grades. Not a horrible loser in general/bad loser but when it comes to grades it annoys me if I don't get the grade I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom