What's new

Man in Saudi Arabia gets 1,000 lashes for driving stunts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm maybe. I dont know the english terminology for it. Probably I mean the thing you are referring to. :)

Lægeerklæring. Is that it? Or are you talking about those people who are sick and who need an doctor to confirm this so they can get social services?:lol:

Are those the people you father can't stand?

Ah, I thought you were in the US.

Yep, my GP says it's very hard work and you get all sorts of patients who sometimes just have minor ailments like a slight cough but insist on seeing a doctor. You just have to keep smiling though.

There are a lot of Iranians in Scandinavia. It seems to be the route they take. You know my ex-brother in law is Iranian. He got into a bit of trouble with the authorities in Iran because he was a student activist. He had to flee and ended up in Sweden.

He then opened up a kebab shop :lol:

He's now a qualified social worker!

My GD here in Copenhagen is an Polish Jewish lady. Believe it or not. She was away when I needed that attending physician statement so got it from another GP.

Can't remember, LOL.

Yeah, it's better for you to focus on your studies and your real life. By next week I really have to quite PDF until June or so. I mean my appearances must become rare otherwise I am not going to make it. The studies are hard so. Can't disappoint people. Lack of discipline or not.
yeh gud decision.....i know some ppl who wasted a whole damn year becuse of internet.....its hard to make timetable and even harder to act on it:lol: but since im stubborn so i think ill do it:enjoy::tongue:

Did she call you an Arab who looks like an old camel ??? :woot:

ROFL
no i never said this to anyone:undecided:

Lægeerklæring. Is that it? Or are you talking about those people who are sick and who need an doctor to confirm this so they can get social services?:lol:

Are those the people you father can't stand?

Yeah Lægeerklæring, thats it. :)

He cant stand those that seek it for trivial issues.
Like someone who wants to be free of his job for months, because his ***-cheek itches.
Well thats a bit of an exaggeration, but you know what I mean. lol :lol:

My GD here in Copenhagen is an Polish Jewish lady. Believe it or not. She was away when I needed that physician attending test so got it from another GP.

I hope she will forgive me but I am going to post a photo of her.

:lol:

:lol: she does look a bit Jewish :)

Can you pretend you're Indian in case she has a prejudice against Arabs?

Just move your head from side to side when talking.

Last edited:
:lol: she does look a bit Jewish :)

Can you pretend you're Indian in case she has a prejudice against Arabs?

Just move your head from side to side when talking.

No, the first time I introduced myself I got a speech about all the similarities and how we are cousins etc. She is quite open-minded. But I do believe that she dislikes Russians and Germans as a Polish Jew. That's just a guess though. Anyway I deleted her photo since I found it inappropriate. Not that she is going to find out that I am posting photos of her, LOL. Only staying in Denmark until the summer and maybe 1 more year. Will have to see.

There was an Arab doctor but his practice was too far away from where I live so I just took a random one. Did not knew she was Jewish until I was told so. Not that I care where people are from as long as they do their job. Only been at her place once when I had a flu 2 weeks ago.

Oh, I can't pass for an Indian or South Asian and my name is very Arabic sounding so….That's not going to work. No need for it either.

Just like we have people in Pakistan who think Arabs are saints and better Muslims then Pakistanis. Heard of a joke when some old Pakistani men went to hajj, there they saw some Arabs having an argument, one of the old Pakistani man replied ''mashallah, these Arabs are so pious they speak Quran and Hadith when they fight''. :lol:

Islam developed in South Asian region. Arabs are minority in Islam. Only 18 to 20% followers are Arabs. So they are minority. Also prophet (pbuh) said that he was sent to a barbaric society as last prophet where girls had no right. He was born into a society where new born girls were buried alive. Prophet (pbuh) had a very hard time to get them in line. Arabs are not saints. You can't even name some renowned Islamic scholars from Saudi Arabia. They are Sheikhs. Sheikhs and Islamic scholers are different terms. One makes its own fatwa based to their personal choice and another group gives suggestion based on Quran and authentic hadiths.

No wonder why Saudi Arabia is considered a repressive barbaric nation in the world filled with primitive people. Prophet (pbuh) himself said he was born into a barbaric society. It was his biggest challenge to make them civilized even during those middle age period when may be they were even way too barbaric than today.

Last edited:
If Saudis apply law here in Aus there would be lash on every Grand Prix drivers because they are here now for 4 days...:lol:

And lol, 98% of the reports of Saudi pubishment are reported on mainstream media and big article company whereas no one hear much about Iran.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom