What's new

Man in Saudi Arabia gets 1,000 lashes for driving stunts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then you definately dont wanna be talking to al-Hasani. He's been eyeballing me and used to send me gay messages on a frequent basis. lol

Busted. LOL. I am no fan of gays (but on the other hand my philosophy as with anything else is that people can do what they want to in their private sphere in terms of sexual "conquests" as long as I have nothing to do with it.

You won't see me beating up lesbians, gays etc. or doing hate speech as long as they keep away from me.

Well, that's because the Arabs in London are mostly living in the well to-do parts of London while you are probably living in the poor areas dominated by chavs such as yourself. Of course you don't see all those rich foreign Arabs in all of those fancy restaurants, clubs, hotels etc. either. Not your cliental.

Anyway enjoy your future. It looks bright indeed. Long live multiculturalism. I mean what would your tiny forsaken island be had it not been for multiculturalism? Just think about it. Poetic justice.
Arabs don't live in Kensington but visit in the Summer. Says a lot that they would rather spend there summer I our great country. ;)
Did it ever occur to you that I might not live in London. :rofl:
Personal insults? Such a low class Arab trait.

Then you definately dont wanna be talking to al-Hasani. He's been eyeballing me and used to send me gay messages on a frequent basis. lol

What ? :o:

Busted. LOL. I am no fan of gays but the other hand my philosophy as with anything else is that people can do what they want to in their private sphere in terms of sexual "conquests" as long as I have nothing to do with it.

You won't see me beating up lesbians, gays etc.

Oh come on you still can't be angry at me for taking that pretty Danish Lady off your arms that you had taken out for a 'date' ! :hitwall:

Get over it...for godsake get over it ! :(

wtf-lol.jpg

Arabs don't live in Kensington but visit in the Summer. Says a lot that they would rather spend there summer I our great country. ;)
Did it ever occur to you that I might not live in London. :rofl:
Personal insults? Such a low class Arab trait.

LOL. I find your desperate attempts of acting more calm pathetic knowing who incited this debate by making idiotic insults. Once again are you really 35 years old? Nearly twice my age. Frightening indeed.

NO need to tell me that you do not live in London. Can't afford it probably and you had no clue about what I wrote. Now don't write to me. I am allergic to low IQ creatures.

I happen to have extended family in London and know it very well.

What ? :o:

Oh come on you still can't be angry at me for taking that pretty Danish Lady off your arms that you had taken out for a 'date' ! :hitwall:

Get over it...for godsake get over it ! :(

Confession. I do have to marry as soon as possible. Of course I will marry 4 wife's. I am an Arab after all. Then I will lock them up and all they will be doing all day for me is food, cleaning, "pampering" etc.:o:

Of course I will deny them every freedom and they will only be allowed to do what I say.

Confession. I do have to marry as soon as possible. Of course I will marry 4 wife's. I am an Arab after all. Then I will lock them up and all they will be doing all day for me is food, cleaning, "pampering" etc.:o:

One wife is One too many & you're talking about a Quartet ! :o:

May God Have Mercy On You ! :lol:

Marriage is the end of Life ! :(

LOL. I find your desperate attempts of acting more calm pathetic knowing who incited this debate by making idiotic insults. Once again are you really 35 years old? Nearly twice my age. Frightening indeed.

NO need to tell me that you do not live in London. Can't afford it probable and had not clue about what I wrote.
Na I'm not 35, much younger. The thing must have messed up since I haven't been active for a number of months.
London isn't the only rich part of the UK, London is overcrowded anyway. Your attempt at the social structure of the UK is frightening.:rofl:

@ResurgentIran
I have no idea what a "Dutch Rudder" is but I don't dare to google it. You are frightening dude. We always have those outburst because you are making troll threads against KSA despite being a Sayyid yet we always come to terms in the end. As I told you just add me on Playstation 3 and I will kick your *** or we can met up in Copenhagen. Can you play football?

Na I'm not 35, much younger. The thing must have messed up since I haven't been active for a number of months.
London isn't the only rich part of the UK, London is overcrowded anyway. Your attempt at the social structure of the UK is frightening.:rofl:

Dude, let's leave it and don't troll again. Unfortunately I have discussed with your likes in real life so I don't want to do it again here. I do have ancestral and family ties to Europe and have lived here and know the continent very well. Even visited Eastern Europe once.

Yes, I know that. You living in Devon or what?

Just don't get me started. Not in the mood today.

What a mess of a thread :lol:

Still, worth it to see hasani using the word chav. :lol:

Can't believe you're so young hasani.

What a mess of a thread :lol:

Still, worth it to see hasani using the word chav. :lol:

Can't believe you're so young hasani.

Blame my cousin he taught me it years ago. But it's hilarious. They do exist those types. We both know it.

Every country have their group of rednecks. We have some of the Bedouins.:D

I have had the honor of watching football games in London (Chelsea) and had the chance to met some of the more hardcore Chelsea supporters from a far.:lol:

@ResurgentIran
I have no idea what a "Dutch Rudder" is but I don't dare to google it. You are frightening dude. We always have those outburst because you are making troll threads against KSA despite being a Sayyid yet we always come to terms in the end. As I told you just add me on Playstation 3 and I will kick your *** or we can met up in Copenhagen. Can you play football?

Listen, I dont want to meet up and do the Dutch Rudder with you or "play football".
I very well know what "play football" is a eufemism for, which you told me in pm. Dont speak in code, its making me uncomfortable.
No dutchrudder and no spunge-batch with gay-lube and a cucumber. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom