What's new

Man in Saudi Arabia gets 1,000 lashes for driving stunts

Status
Not open for further replies.
The entire region, including Iran, is fucked up.
At least I can admit that lashing and stoning, which goes on in Iran as well, is a primitive and prehistoric practice.

But these Saudis are appologists for every action their government does.
Saudis are some of the most apolitical retards there ever was. :rofl:
This is the first time I have seen you off-message with regards to Iran.

I am sorry to inform you about this fact but stonings do not exist in KSA. The lashings that you witness in Iran where the person is close to dying after 50 lashes or so are not used in KSA. Those are mild lashes. The ones school teachers used in Europe 40-50 years ago.

We are satisfied with our laws and we have one of the lowest crime rates in the world. Why the hell should we change just to please peasants across the world that have no clue about the ground realities and who have no business in what we are doing?

If you want to discuss crime then find a forum for that. We already gave our opinion on crimes.

Listen Abdul, you are not gonna convince that KSA is an advanced utopian country where everything is perfect and hunkydory. Its quite the opposite. KSA is a wahhabi cesspool.
Why are you Saudis so damn apathetic and apolitical? What a shame.

Whatever suits you Arab!

I don't see anything wrong of being associated to an X or a Y race. But since you think being an Arab is a crime - although I'm not a pure Arabian - I'd like to show you what kind of a treatment does your leaders give to the Arabians!

Thatcher bowing to Saudi Royalty - YouTube

:azn:

As long as your leaders willingly bow before us, everything will be fine!

Listen Abdul, you are not gonna convince that KSA is an advanced utopian country where everything is perfect and hunkydory. Its quite the opposite. KSA is a wahhabi cesspool.
Why are you Saudis so damn apathetic and apolitical? What a shame.

Listen Reza (Or Ridha as the actual Arab name is) don't compare the pariah state called Iran and your punishments with those of KSA. You were stoning underage girls until recently while KSA never stoned anybody. You are conducting amputations in the open several times a year while KSA have had 4-5 of such cases since its founding.

iran-amputation-3_2464258b.jpg

Iran unveils finger amputating machine for use on thieves - Telegraph

You execute more people than anyone else in the world per capita. KSA on the other hand executes about 40 people on a yearly basis. Most of them murderers and hardcore criminals.

If you want to discuss crime then find a forum for that. We already gave our opinion on crimes.

The West should mind its own business on how the Arab world, China, Indonesia etc. handle their crime.

Who gave them any right to meddle knowing their own heinous track record? Less than 70 years ago they were mass-murdering Jews, Gypsies, Homosexuals, Handicaps etc. Get lost.

Stop trying to lick the balls of that 35 year old peasant chav.

I don't see anything wrong of being associated to an X or a Y race. But since you think being an Arab is a crime - although I'm not a pure Arabian - I'd like to show you what kind of a treatment does your leaders give to the Arabians!

Thatcher bowing to Saudi Royalty - YouTube

:azn:

As long as your leaders willingly bow before us, everything will be fine!
It's called British manners, shame you guys are so rude that it can't be replicated!

Chav/peasant:

Corporal punishemnt was used in the UK while your daddy was around. The Death Penalty 40 years ago or so. We do not care about your so-called human rights. It's all bullshit. Our system works more than perfectly and if you don't like it then don't visit and if you visit then don't do crime.

Our punishments are not any different than those found in China and large parts of the world.

In any case this does not concern you or your country so your pathetic moralizing is useless here. Read up on your own short-lived but bloody history before lecturing.

Or ask around in the neighborhood starting with the Irish that you helped kill in the millions due to the famines that you empossed on them. That was not THAT long ago. 4-5 generations ago.

Great Famine (Ireland) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My friend @al-Hasani you should be aware that there are a lot of people trying to bait you into flame wars using false flags, usually new members with few posts (sock puppet accounts).

They use false flags to encourage you to attack various random countries, to take the pressure off themselves, but I'm sure you know who they actually are.

It's called British manners, shame you guys are so rude that it can't be replicated!

That’s just monarch routine stuff, even Saddam showed respect to the Iranian king/emperor Reza whatever he was through similar traditional routines.

Damagedgod . . Khalifa saheb is saying otherwise :butcher:

BTW i know bollywood got a good presence in UAE, i remember standing in a queue with local Arab guys when Agnipath was released :agree:

The UAE is probably the most pro-India state in the world. This comes at no surprise.

My friend @al-Hasani you should be aware that there are a lot of people trying to bait you into flame wars using false flags, usually new members with few posts (sock puppet accounts).

They use false flags to encourage you to attack various random countries, to take the pressure off themselves, but I'm sure you know who they actually are.

A few hundred lashes for you too ! :mad:

Call it 'Tough (Brotherly) Love' ! :smokin:

Listen Reza (Or Ridha as the actual Arab name is) don't compare the pariah state called Iran and your punishments with those of KSA. You were stoning underage girls until recently while KSA never stoned anybody. You are conducting amputations in the open several times a year while KSA have had 4-5 of such cases since its founding.

You execute more people than anyone else in the world per capita. KSA on the other hand executes about 40 people on a yearly basis. Most of them murderers and hardcore criminals.

The West should mind its own business on how the Arab world, China, Indonesia etc. handle their crime.

Who gave them any right to meddle knowing their own heinous track record? Less than 70 years ago they were mass-murdering Jews, Gypsies, Homosexuals, Handicaps etc. Get lost.

Stop trying to lick the balls of that 35 year old peasant chav.

AND like I said earlier, those practices are barbaric (including what takes place in Iran) and belongs in the prehistoric era.
At least I have enough brain to acknowledge, but you are an appologist for whatever goes on in that Wahhabi cesspool of a country of yours.
Iran is messed up, but compared to KSA, its a civil rights paradise.

At least I am not dumb to compare Iran or a country like KSA to Britan. You fucking kidding me?
Are you insane Abdul? Check yourself into a psychiatric ward and stop embarassing yourself. lol

Excuse me? How am I a false flag?
I have been on this forum since November on and off and if you are still in doubt then please request the mods too verify my location. That's incredibly rude and your assertion is based purely on speculation. And I have nothing against China and actually admire them so please stop there silly assertions.

A few hundred lashes for you too ! :mad:

Call it 'Tough (Brotherly) Love' ! :smokin:

Whenever I go to Singapore, I make sure not to use any chewing gum. :P

Excuse me? How am I a false flag?
I have been on this forum since November on and off and if you are still in doubt then please request the mods too verify my location. That's incredibly rude and your assertion is based purely on speculation. And I have nothing against China and actually admire them so please stop there silly assertions.

I never mentioned you specifically, why are you acting so guilty?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom