What's new

Man in Saudi Arabia gets 1,000 lashes for driving stunts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redneck? Lol.
1000 lashes, why not execution? Lashes are just stupid are primitive much like stoning.

Agree - but we had corporal punishment until about 40 years ago.

The funny thing is there hasn't been a mass murder here for 11 years and the perpetrator has been handed a life sentence. Don't pull facts out your rear you primitive person.

Eh? where are you getting this from? Cumbria shootings 2010, 12 killed?

Arabs are in no place to talk about historical atrocities.:lol:

Agreed .

You are with all due probability your average Johnson, Smith or Jackson redneck that is overcompensating for something by joining the rednecks of the English Defence League.

Crime rates are higher in your country. Murderers and hardcore criminals are rarely punished as they should be. I don't recall any serial killers in KSA. Ever.

You don't even have a clue about what a lashing looks like in KSA. Those are light lashes. It serves as an additional punishment.

Sorry to tell you this but there are no stoning in KSA. Stoning is a ancient form of punishment mentioned in the Torah, Bible and Qur'an.

The judicial system is harsh in KSA and has a zero policy for murderous, drug smugglers, rapists etc. It works as it should be although the laws are evolving.

KSA uses civil law as well. Far from all the laws are taking from Shari'ah.
Trying to justify lashes and stoning, what am I dealing with here?lol.
Lol, the crime rate difference is minimal. When you ask the average third wielded where they would rather live UK or Saudi, they will say UK. ;)
Our standard of living is incomparable.
Do you know what a redneck is? They are only in America dumbass, are those lashes getting to your head?

Given the fact that we didn't do a thing close to the crimes the Brits committed, I think we reserve the right to counter your bigoted claim!
How so? Atrocities are atrocities, don't sugar coat it.

What made you join PDF. I hope you weren't expecting people to support your views.:lol:
Nope, see I don't hate the Muslims like the average EDL bigot but there core beliefs are admirable.

Lol, the crime rate difference is minimal. When you ask the average third wielded where they would rather live UK or Saudi, they will say UK. ;)
Do you know what a redneck is? They are only in America dumbass, are those lashes getting to your head?

LOL. You need to talk to someone man! ..

I support your cause mate, get rid of that swine anjem chaudhary and jihadis freely roaming in london streets

Stonings do not exist in KSA. So how am I justifying it? It was used throughout the Christian world. After all the 3 Abrahamic religions are all from the ME and emerged among us Semitic people.

Let's not talk about the torture methods Europe used not long ago. It piles in comparison.

You Brits should not really teach anybody about any human rights given your history. Although it is very short.

Who cares? I would never want to live in UK. In Europe alone there are several better countries.

Our standard of living is above the average standard of living in the EU. We are doing fine.

I know but for me it's the same. I can use chav if that satisfies you and makes you feel better.

Are you really 35 years old?:lol:

what....
why 1000 lashes......and then 10 year in prison.....
thats too much......

Stonings do not exist in KSA. So how am I justifying it? It was used throughout the Christian world. After all the 3 Abrahamic religions are all from the ME and emerged among us Semitic people.

Let's not talk about the torture methods Europe used not long ago. It piles in comparison.

Who cares? I would never want to live in UK. In Europe alone there are several better countries.

Our standard of living is above the average standard of living in the EU. We are doing fine.

I know but more me it's the same. I can use chav if that satisfies you and make you feel better.
You probably don't even know what a Chav is and even if you did they probably have a better grasp on the subject then you do.;)
See, here is the difference. You guys have to go back hundreds of years for your counters while we are looking at a Saudi country that uses punishments similar to medieval Britain. What does that tell you?

what....
thats too much......
He accepted the punishment, but was then outraged when they said no facebook.

what....
thats too much......

Why do you care? That's not too much for an MURDERER, drug dealer and several times criminal. Might reread the article.

India looks like a third-world country (that it largely is) not only due to the extreme poverty and lack of industrialization but also mainly due to the high crime rates and semi-anarchic state where criminals are roaming around freely.

We have a different view on justice and how to prevent crimes and it works more than well for us.

10 years are not enough for a man's life.. His act is not justified and by showing it on social media can influence other youngster too. Secondly he was not only endangering his life.
It's enough. he didn't force the guy to sit with him.

Given the fact that we didn't do a thing close to the crimes the Brits committed, I think we reserve the right to counter your bigoted claim!
You have to go back hundreds of years for your counters, I only have to look at Saudi today and see your state.;)

I support your cause mate, get rid of that swine anjem chaudhary and jihadis freely roaming in london streets
Thanks, Anjem needs to be executed. There are no Jihadis on the streets of London, that's exaggerated.

Why do you care? That's not too much for an MURDERER, drug dealer and several times criminal. Might reread the article.

India looks like a third-world country (that it largely is) not only due to the extreme poverty and lack of industrialization but also mainly due to the high crime rates and semi-anarchy states.
there are crime every where and when you compare with the west with 1,25 billion population in it...it still puny % wise....

yes this person has committed the crime but....either give him 1000 lashes or 10 year prison......its like punishing him twice for the same offence.......+ I think he will die in this 1000 lashes adventure.....

He accepted the punishment, but was then outraged when they said no facebook.
:o::o::o:
what is it true.....:woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom