What's new

Man in Saudi Arabia gets 1,000 lashes for driving stunts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saudi Arabia's riches conceal a growing problem of poverty | World news | Guardian Weekly
In a country with vast oil wealth and lavish royalty, an estimated quarter of Saudis live below the poverty line

"We are at the bottom," she said, sobbing hard behind a black veil that left only her eyes visible. "My kids are crying and I can't provide for them."

Let us pray for them, because the ruling elite doesn't care about their own people. They prefer to buy expensive cars, and jewellery.

Nothing strange about Afro-Arabs living like lower class? Racial discrimination it appears.

In that report only 1 Afro-Arab family is showed out of 3. Yes, because many of them are illegals or migrants. Also the Afro-Iranians are also worse off than other Iranians in general. It's due to history. But on the other hand there are many successful Afro-Arabs in KSA as well and we even have a Black Imam in Al-Masjid Al-Haram.

Comparing poverty levels in Iran with those in KSA is like comparing Somalia with Dubai.:lol:

1000 lashes? Wow. Just do the man and his executioner a favor and hang him already...

There is another trail which he is going to set on. I think that by then, he will get the death penalty.

Aren’t you tired from troll threads yet? That is justice. You don't know what car drifting risk is. Can't blame you though. Can't those people below have some lashes for endangering their families’ lives? Or those who let them suffer from the poor transportation infrastructure?

Family-motorcyle-Tehran-photo-by-kamshots-640x480.jpg
Tehran_Funny_Bike_Transport.jpg

He gets a break half way through to drink some water and check emails.

it ain't so bad.

Those lashes are not at once but over the duration of the entire prison sentence. One every 3 days or so.

Anyway for all his crimes that I mentioned, the harshest being murder, 10 years is nothing.

He gets a break half way through to drink some water and check emails.

it ain't so bad.

I'm not an expert on how many lashes a man can endure, perhaps Arabs can help us on that.

But i'd say he wouldn't survive that long. 300 would be enough to kill him.

In that report only 1 Afro-Arab family is showed out of 3. Yes, because many of them are illegals or migrants. Also the Afro-Iranians are also worse off than other Iranians in general. It's due to history. But on the other hand there are many successful Afro-Arabs in KSA as well and we even have a Black Imam in Al-Masjid Al-Haram.

Comparing poverty levels in Iran with those in KSA is like comparing Somalia with Dubai.:lol:

Last edited:
@WebMaster flame thread by a troll. Number 2 today.

You always cry to WebMaster about a thread that you dont like. Dont be a bad sport now. Either to get the thread closed or banning the members.
This is pakistan defence forum where there is freedom of expression and thought. This is not KSA, you know. lol

10 years are not enough for a man's life.. His act is not justified and by showing it on social media can influence other youngster too. Secondly he was not only endangering his life.

You always cry to WebMaster about a thread that you dont like. Dont be a bad sport now. Either to get the thread closed or banning the members.
This is pakistan defence forum where there is freedom of expression and thought. This is not KSA, you know. lol

Farsi, you can post all the threads you want to, we know that you are obsessed about your conquerors, but those threads are just trolling threads. We know what you are up to.

Yes, Mullahistan the beacon of freedom.:lol:

Also none of the two threads you have made are controversial by any means in terms of sentencing. One deals with a murderer, serial offender and drug dealer and the other with a well-known terrorist supporter.

1 got 10 years (should have got the death penalty) and the other got 8 years.

Big deal.:lol:

The crime levels in KSA are one of the lowest in the world while Iran is a crime and drug ridden country.

Here is the video of the accident where the judges delivered the verdict against him:

How did that get caught on camera? Was it a friend of his who was recording, or just some random stranger?

How did that get caught on camera? Was it a friend of his who was recording, or just some random stranger?

Just like all drifting across the globe, people walk with their cameras on. When someone is drifting hundreds of people gather.

What a great country Saudi Arabia is ! Hope a day comes soon when the Saudi monarchs get 1,000 lashes each. :yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom