What's new

Man in Saudi Arabia gets 1,000 lashes for driving stunts

Status
Not open for further replies.
King Al-Nadeem - the district of Nadeem - is a gangster. He was on trial for many crimes, killing one of his own friend, and drugs.

Here is the video where his buddies were holding machine guns:

Although I must say that this 23 year-old young boy is a good driver.
Here is the video of the accident where the judges delivered the verdict against him:
that jackass deserved what he got

You probably don't even know what a Chav is and even if you did they probably have a better grasp on the subject then you do.;)
See, here is the difference. You guys have to go back hundreds of years for your counters while we are looking at a Saudi country that uses punishments similar to medieval Britain. What does that tell you?

Chav/peasant:

Corporal punishemnt was used in the UK while your daddy was around. The Death Penalty 40 years ago or so. We do not care about your so-called human rights. It's all bullshit. Our system works more than perfectly and if you don't like it then don't visit and if you visit then don't do crime.

Our punishments are not any different than those found in China and large parts of the world.

In any case this does not concern you or your country so your pathetic moralizing is useless here. Read up on your own short-lived but bloody history before lecturing.

Or ask around in the neighborhood starting with the Irish that you helped kill in the millions due to the famines that you empossed on them. That was not THAT long ago. 4-5 generations ago.

Great Famine (Ireland) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
there are crime every where and when you compare with the west with 1,25 billion population in it...it still puny % wise....

yes this person has committed the crime but....either give him 1000 lashes or 10 year prison......its like punishing him twice for the same offence.......+ I think he will die in this 1000 lashes adventure.....

:o::o::o:
what is it true.....:woot:

No he won't genius because the lashes are very mild and not given at once but during the duration of his whole imprisonment - meaning 10 years. Come back when you know anything about the topic that you are commenting on. Just a good advice for you.

We all witness what is going on in India when it comes to crimes. It reminds us of an Wild West where everyone does what it pleases him. Rapes there, murders there etc.

King Al-Nadeem - the district of Nadeem - is a gangster. He was on trial for many crimes, killing one of his own friend, and drugs.

Here is the video where his buddies were holding machine guns:

Although I must say that this 23 year-old young boy is a good driver.

]

At 05:45 that guy was playing a Bollywood song :o::o:

is it something very common in KSA ? o_Oo_O

The entire region, including Iran, is fucked up.
At least I can admit that lashing and stoning, which goes on in Iran as well, is a primitive and prehistoric practice.

But these Saudis are appologists for every action their government does.
Saudis are some of the most apolitical retards there ever was. :rofl:

Chav/peasant:

Corporal punishemnt was used in the UK while your daddy was around. The Death Penalty 40 years ago or so. We do not care about your so-called human rights. It's all bullshit. Our system works more than perfectly and if you don't like it then don't visit and if you visit then don't do crime.

Our punishments are not any different than those found in China and large parts of the world.

In any case this does not concern you or your country so your pathetic moralizing is useless here. Read up on your own short-lived but bloody history before lecturing.

Or ask around in the neighborhood starting with the Irish that you helped kill in the millions due to the famines that you empossed on them. That was not THAT long ago. 4-5 generations ago.

Great Famine (Ireland) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
LOL.:rofl::rofl:
Someone's crying? Why do you feel the need to go back and look at history for your counters and by the way I support the death penalty.
Back on topic lashes are incredibly primitive and what one would expect from the likes of your people. ;)
Is the Arab but butthurt because he has too go back at least 500 years or more for a Arabian Empire while the British where ruling half the world? I have more respect for South Asians and Persians than Arabs because they truly had great empires. Your people are definition of primitive.

No he won't genius because the lashes are very mild and not given at once but during the duration of his whole imprisonment - meaning 10 years. Come back when you know anything about the topic that you are commenting on. Just a good advice for you.
We all witness what is going on in India when it comes to crimes. It reminds us of an Wild West where everyone does what it pleases him. Rapes there, murders there etc.
lol....as I said before % of indian crimes is still negligible compared to west.......or u can have ur research.....
+
this thread is on KSA not on india..if u wanna debate on india come to indian section....

and I have seen the lashes they are certainly not mild.........so, he will be lashed during his whole imprisonment ...thats even bad..... he will die slowly and brutally.....

I don't see what is wrong with the punishment?

He was clearly a big danger to the public, driving into oncoming traffic and firing machine guns recklessly, in fact his actions directly lead to the death of an innocent person.

He should feel lucky that he is even still alive, and he should thank the courts for being so lenient on him.

The entire region, including Iran, is fucked up.
At least I can admit that lashing and stoning, which goes on in Iran as well, is a primitive and prehistoric practice.

But these Saudis are appologists for every action their government does.
Saudis are some of the most apolitical retards there ever was. :rofl:

I am sorry to inform you about this fact but stonings do not exist in KSA. The lashings that you witness in Iran where the person is close to dying after 50 lashes or so are not used in KSA. Those are mild lashes. The ones school teachers used in Europe 40-50 years ago.

We already posted a video of how lashings in KSA looks like and then we posted a photo of the ones in Iran. No comparison.

We are satisfied with our laws and we have one of the lowest crime rates in the world. Why the hell should we change just to please across the world that have no clue about the ground realities and who have no business in what we are doing?

If you want to discuss crime then find a forum for that. We already gave our opinion on crimes.

The West should mind its own business on how the Arab world, China, Indonesia etc. handle their crime.

Who gave them any right to meddle knowing their own heinous track record? Less than 70 years ago they were mass-murdering Jews, Gypsies, Homosexuals, Handicaps etc. Get lost.

lol...KSA love bollywood...
search you tube u will find many girls singing bolly songs......
No, it isn't. They only look for songs which brings some sort of excitement that's all.

Damagedgod . . Khalifa saheb is saying otherwise :butcher:

BTW i know bollywood got a good presence in UAE, i remember standing in a queue with local Arab guys when Agnipath was released :agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom