What's new

Man arrested for shouting ‘Vande Mataram’ at Jinnah Circle in Guntur, Andhra Pradesh

Suriya

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
A citizen of #India is arrested for waving the Tricolour and shouting ‘Vande Mataram’ … ‘Bharat Mata Ki Jai’ at Mohammed Ali Jinnah Circle in Guntur, Andhra Pradesh on Repubic day.

PS: I didn't know they have a Jinnah Circle in Guntur, Andhra Pradesh. Phew, anti-India congress party.

mere stunt to get entry/promotion in politics.
What is Jinnah circle doing in India?
Congress party did this to appease Muslim vote bank. Then comes BJP and call Muslims as Jinnah lover.

A citizen of #India is arrested for waving the Tricolour and shouting ‘Vande Mataram’ … ‘Bharat Mata Ki Jai’ at Mohammed Ali Jinnah Circle in Guntur, Andhra Pradesh on Repubic day.

PS: I didn't know they have a Jinnah Circle in Guntur, Andhra Pradesh. Phew, anti-India congress party.

Why do you want to.discuss this issue in a Pakistani forum? No of Indians here are too damn less and Pakistani don't care.

I don't see what is the problem. He is an Indian, he is in his country India and he is chanting Hindu slogans. Good for him. Whether there is some circle (don't understand what this signifies) named after Muhammad Ali Jinnah, is of no consequence. Why are Indians so inclined to having drama all the time. You have your country, you have your religion and your have your freedom. Be happy in what you have been granted and move on with your lives. Truly Indians ought to abstain from watching too much Bollywood, as it clear for all to see, it's not good for their mental well being.

Its pre partition structure and related to Muslim league not congress

I don't see what is the problem. He is an Indian, he is in his country India and he is chanting Hindu slogans. Good for him. Whether there is some circle (don't understand what this signifies) named after Muhammad Ali Jinnah, is of no consequence. Why are Indians so inclined to having drama all the time. You have your country, you have your religion and your have your freedom. Be happy in what you have been granted and move on with your lives. Truly Indians ought to abstain from watching too much Bollywood, as it clear for all to see, it's not good for their mental well being.
There's an old campaign to rename the tower and kindler got reignited at Indian republic day. Hindu vahini org is behind it same org that recently held seminars against Muslims

Last edited:
What is Jinnah circle doing in India?
Congress party did this to appease Muslim vote bank. Then comes BJP and call Muslims as Jinnah lover.
lets kick out congress and BJP from india.
btw, there is a chinatown in kolkata from before independence.

Its pre partition structure and related to Muslim league not congress
now what the bhakts would say.
sad for them....well its even worse considering india got "independence" in 2014. so jinnah or his successors had full right in "undivided india" before the aforementioned "independence_2014".

Last edited:

Another cheap political game to get the locals ruffled. He'll most probably be released once there is enough social discussion and twitter hashtags. We all know how such politics works. :cheesy:

wd.jpg

BJP Stalwart Advani paid respect at Jinnah's grave, same BJP has problem with Jinnah circle in India.

This is apparently what happen

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom