What's new

Featured Elderly Man Assaulted in Ghaziabad, Beard Cut Off For Not Chanting ‘Jai Shri Ram’

AbuzarIlyas

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1623755403422.png

Noida: An elderly Muslim man was brutally assaulted and beaten up by some miscreants in Loni area of Uttar Pradesh’s Ghaziabad while he was on his way to offer prayers at a mosque. The incident reportedly happened on June 5 and a video of the same has gone viral on social media platforms. As per reports, the victim, Abdul Samad was allegedly abducted from an autorickshaw by the attackers and he was dragged to a hut in a nearby forested area, where they reportedly shouted ‘Jai Shri Ram‘ and ‘Vande Mataram’, and forced him to shout as well, as they punched and hit him with wooden sticks. Also Read - Irfan Pathan Responds to Hate Tweet Over His Wife Safa Baig's Blurred Photo That Has Gone Viral, Says ''I am Her Mate, Not Her Master''

The attackers also reportedly called him a “Pakistani spy” and chopped off his beard with a scissor. And, one of the attackers wearing a white full-sleeve T-shirt and blue pants – also threatened Samad with a knife. As per reports, Samad alleged that attackers also showed him a video of other Muslims being attacked and boasted to him that they had killed many Muslims before. Also Read - Who is Journalist Roman Protasevich? Man in Centre of Ryanair Flight That Was Force-Landed To Minsk

Narrating the whole ordeal Samad said, “I was on my way when an auto rickshaw driver offered me a lift. Later two more men got inside the auto and told me to stay. Then they took me to a jungle and locked me up in a room and thrashed me.” A visibly traumatised Samad, who was reduced to tears added, “They asked me to chant Jai Shri Ram and Vande Matram…They snatched my phone and broke my watch. They then got scissors and cut my beard.”

Shame on BJP terrorists and for some reason ENDIAN Muslims deserve it as saying go's one day life of a loin is better than a 100 days life of a jekyll

miscreants

An elderly Muslim man was brutally assaulted and beaten up by some miscreants

Miscreants?????... Is that what the Indian media calls Hindutva extremist???... Even the Indian media is scared and being held hostage to the extremist!...

If the roles were reversed, they would be called terrorist!

View attachment 753616

Noida: An elderly Muslim man was brutally assaulted and beaten up by some miscreants in Loni area of Uttar Pradesh’s Ghaziabad while he was on his way to offer prayers at a mosque. The incident reportedly happened on June 5 and a video of the same has gone viral on social media platforms. As per reports, the victim, Abdul Samad was allegedly abducted from an autorickshaw by the attackers and he was dragged to a hut in a nearby forested area, where they reportedly shouted ‘Jai Shri Ram‘ and ‘Vande Mataram’, and forced him to shout as well, as they punched and hit him with wooden sticks. Also Read - Irfan Pathan Responds to Hate Tweet Over His Wife Safa Baig's Blurred Photo That Has Gone Viral, Says ''I am Her Mate, Not Her Master''

The attackers also reportedly called him a “Pakistani spy” and chopped off his beard with a scissor. And, one of the attackers wearing a white full-sleeve T-shirt and blue pants – also threatened Samad with a knife. As per reports, Samad alleged that attackers also showed him a video of other Muslims being attacked and boasted to him that they had killed many Muslims before. Also Read - Who is Journalist Roman Protasevich? Man in Centre of Ryanair Flight That Was Force-Landed To Minsk

Narrating the whole ordeal Samad said, “I was on my way when an auto rickshaw driver offered me a lift. Later two more men got inside the auto and told me to stay. Then they took me to a jungle and locked me up in a room and thrashed me.” A visibly traumatised Samad, who was reduced to tears added, “They asked me to chant Jai Shri Ram and Vande Matram…They snatched my phone and broke my watch. They then got scissors and cut my beard.”

Fake news, Local people of same community did this to him for not giving them proper Tabeez.

looking more and more like FAKE NEWJ !

Fake news, Local people of same community did this to him for not giving them proper Tabeez.

And then you wonder why you are referred to as members of a depraved society.

Has anyone seen any other society so eagerly cheering on attacks on defenseless old men?

Has anyone seen any other society so eagerly cheering on attacks on defenseless old men?
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
These sanghis from the depraved society named Arif,kallu,aadil & mushahid right ?

Have some shame, rana ayyub's piddi.

When we wonder why India has become such a depraved society, it is precisely because of people like you. Willing to defend and cover up the crimes of their foot soldiers. No wonder these murderers are brazen in their crimes. They know they have the whole society behind them.

When we wonder why India has become such a depraved society, it is precisely because of people like you. Willing to defend and cover up the crimes of their foot soldiers. No wonder these murderers are brazen in their crimes. They know they have the whole society behind them.
I like that even though your agenda has fallen flat on its face with this case you are still stuck with it.

Very typical,

The society has evolved to leave the depraved (liberal) trash behind.

what nonsense !

solid beard job, a most hateful crime indeed.

haha, more liar mullas exposed, jutthe bkl mulley

Back
Top Bottom