What's new

Malik Riaz Announce Two Universities Karachi/Hyderabad

Please refer to post 12 by @fatman17
If i go by what you say then I should appreciate all the malpractices covered by sadqa and Khairat. I should appreciate those who give poison to people by adulterating food products and then during Ramadan open their coffers to disburse Zakat & Khairat. My dear just see mathematics

-(make money through illegal means) - (zakat from ill earned money) = - (aggregate)
- ill earned money * humanitarian spending from same money = -(result)

And an elders advice, you must watch your words when you are addressing someone on this forum. a person of your father's age may be behind the post.
does he adulterate food products? i dont think so. also, in pakistan one cant really do business of his scale w/o pleasing our maddeningly corrupt and money hungry politicians (as u might know the entirety of pakistan is divided into political 'turfs'). another thing, even if his food is through ill earned money, many people don't really have the choice of going for something else because they cant even afford that much.
also, sorry if you got offended.(do we really have 50+ members on pdf though?)

10451697_775522065848940_320579651613847532_n.jpg

He is the man behind on University idea to built named after Altaf Hussain in Karachi and Hyderabad ........

@Bratva

Wapis agaya Mustafa Kamal khamoshi say? ;)

Wapis nahi aaya ... Bahria Town mai job kar raha hai or Karachi project ko supervise kar raha hai ... Or ye pic Bahria Town office ki hai ...........

Wapis nahi aaya ... Bahria Town mai job kar raha hai or Karachi project ko supervise kar raha hai ... Or ye pic Bahria Town office ki hai ...........
he's back?! and you're serious about him working in bahria town karachi? what a surprise lol! but what mqm? is he still an active member? becauses his twitter/fb pages havent been updated since more than year now.

he's back?! and you're serious about him working in bahria town karachi? what a surprise lol! but what mqm? is he still an active member? becauses his twitter/fb pages havent been updated since more than year now.

When did I say that he is back :o:

Good job by Malik Riaz if these Unis get built. But these Universities shouldn't be in the name of Altaf Hussain.

I wonder what has malik riaz asked AH.in return?
Because these universities are specifically being constructed in the name of AH.

Above there posters need burnol urgently and prescribe for a proper part only:wink: caution don't use right after.........feel free to fill the blank.

Above there posters need burnol urgently and prescribe for a proper part only:wink: caution don't use right after.........feel free to fill the blank.
MQM got trolled. If these Universities do get built, they won't be in the name of altaf hussian.

Back
Top Bottom