What's new

Malik Riaz Announce Two Universities Karachi/Hyderabad

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1422666768.749329.jpg

Jo jale uska ilaj bhi hai highly recommended burnol:coffee:

Courtesy Ary: Foundation Stone Of Altaf Hussain University Laid

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1422667010.419509.jpg

Posted on: 1/30/2015
HYDERABAD: The foundation stone of Altaf Hussain University in Hyderabad was laid on Friday jointly by Governor Sindh Dr. Ishratul Ibad and business tycoon Malik Riaz, ARY News reported Friday.
Addressing the ceremony after laying foundation stone, Riaz said the work he is going to start was no less than a miracle.
Speaking on the occasion, chairman Bahria Town Malik Riaz has said Rs 400 million were spent for formation of the varsity.

“I am neither a political person nor I want to join politics”, he added. He expressed regret that number of universities in Pakistan was drastically low.
Riaz said university in Hyderabad will become operational in next two years. He announced that school and hospital would also be established in the name of Altaf Hussain.

Speaking on the occasion, governor Sindh said scholarships in the university will be named with Altaf Hussain. He expressed joy on formation of the varsity.
He said Altaf Hussain was not only a political leader, but also a teacher and philosopher.

MQM chief elated
Altaf Hussain, founder and of the MQM, praised Malik Riaz for his landmark initiative to establish varsity in Hyderabad.
He said many people, who had dreamed of establishing a university in Hyderabad, passed away in last 55 years without their vision being materialized in their life.
He praised Riaz as angel, who spent huge sum of amount for people of Hyderabad.
It could have been better had this university was announced during the tenure of Asif Ali Zardari, he added.

''He praised Riaz as angel, who spent huge sum of amount for people of Hyderabad.''

Wtf lol

''He praised Riaz as angel, who spent huge sum of amount for people of Hyderabad.''

Wtf lol
Don't know if ever visited interior Sind or not, totally neglected area by all means you name it and I give you details. Recent Shikar Pur tragedy the town of 7 lakh running with three ambulances, there was no beds no proper equipments to take care of victims they were lying on ground in front of hospitals.
Malik Riaz intentions Allah know better but that university is a value-able gift for interior Sind.

Don't know if ever visited interior Sind or not, totally neglected area by all means you name it and I give you details. Recent Shikar Pur tragedy the town of 7 lakh running with three ambulances, there was no beds no proper equipments to take care of victims they were lying on ground in front of hospitals.
Malik Riaz intentions Allah know better but that university is a value-able gift for interior Sind.

Hydrabad is not interior sindh.

People think by becoming Robinhood they can wash off their sins

And this is a new trend of having buildings dedicated to living people or may be they are dead by the time building completes lol

In Pakistan you cannot run a purchoon store if you do honest business. He did what he had to; bribed whoever he could, grabbed Govt land which would have been taken by a politician or army anyways; to make things work. This is how you make things work in Pakistan. Now he is paying back, he is good

What was MQM doing for past three decades if this was their priority and Malik Riaz had to fulfill it? MQM has been in govt at least two decades of the three it has been doing politics in Sindh.

What was MQM doing for past three decades if this was their priority and Malik Riaz had to fulfill it? MQM has been in govt at least two decades of the three it has been doing politics in Sindh.
Valid point! In Mushraff era they had chances what I know they spend their energies and sources in Karachi to built the city, don't know how much they did for Hyderabad or other cities. Anyway the university is on name of AH but it's under Sind government don't know how MQM manage it.

Malik Riaz tends to announce more and do less.
He is practically an Indian there!
to be honest he has done a lot for the country and has completed projects which can compete with any of the worlds big housing societies except that 45 billion $$ projects of islands that was a pure blunder but other then that he has been a masiah for high standard housing societies of pakistan.
please check all Bahria town projects it will give you an idea of his work.

Its good to see Malik Riaz investing in future of Pakistan. He need to build at least 18 universities more.

Valid point! In Mushraff era they had chances what I know they spend their energies and sources in Karachi to built the city, don't know how much they did for Hyderabad or other cities. Anyway the university is on name of AH but it's under Sind government don't know how MQM manage it.

Now they are spending their energies in destroying the city.Since 2008 to be precise. Karachi is a city of turf wars and MQM is part of it.

Having said this, MQM is in politics for 30 years. I have never heard from any of their members about education initiatives. They are only posturing to get into a coalition govt. This is coming from a party which claims it represents 'educated middle class'. For a fact and it has amply demonstrated, it represents only those who vote for it - urdu speaking lower middle class, who is as jahil as people who vote for PPP.

Back
Top Bottom