What's new

Malik Riaz Announce Two Universities Karachi/Hyderabad

Why all of sudden he is so interested in Karachi, don't get it. I think his game has been exposed in Punjab.

Punjabi Khokhars are in jail thanks to the son of the soil Chaudhary Nisar; the reason I have a soft corner for PML-N.
Yeah i know
but don't know if it was done for the rule of law or if they were just his rivals
can't remember the name but there is another Chaudhary supported by Nisar who is also part of the real estate game
like Aitizaz Ahsan pointed out in his speech !

Yeah i know
but don't know if it was done for the rule of law or if they were just his rivals
can't remember the name but there is another Chaudhary supported by Nisar who is also part of the real estate game
like Aitizaz Ahsan pointed out in his speech !

Chaudhary Nisar doesn't support any land grabber. You must be thinking of Chaudhary Tanveer. But I can imagine Chaudhary Nisar having a soft corner for him considering he's(Chaudhary Tanvir) a local Potohari from Rawalpindi. Chaudhary Nisar who's a Potohari himself supports the locals. Malik Riaz and Khokhars are Punjabi migrants, who get their henchmen from punjabi sectarian terrorists like ssp, aswj.

I think Punjab really needs a division into 3 provinces. We are governed like a colony from a throne in Lahore, where the local rulers don't have time to pay any attention to the frontier regions of their kingdoms. If we have a local CM then it would be game over for these badmaash aliens.

except for the bundul island project he's completing all other projects he promised!
1. bahria town karachi
2. 3 commercial and 2 residential skyscrapers in karachi
3. flyover/underpass project at clifton karachi
4. medical treatment and food provision for thar victims
5. he runs 8 dastarkhwans across karachi daily (not sure what the appropriate translation would be for dastarkhwan; its basically a place where the poor people can come and have free food)
I really hope some of the poor can buy a flat in hosang pearl or the one in clfton or a plot or villa in bahria town. He is a smart businessman and knows very well to protect his investments and you can't do anything in Karachi without taking MQM on board.

I really hope some of the poor can buy a flat in hosang pearl or the one in clfton or a plot or villa in bahria town. He is a smart businessman and knows very well to protect his investments and you can't do anything in Karachi without taking MQM on board.
Yes as he afraid of Gullu Butts in Punjab and enjoying good relation with PMLN to protect his business:undecided:

Yes as he afraid of Gullu Butts in Punjab and enjoying good relation with PMLN to protect his business:undecided:
he has good relationships with everybody, Mian bros, Zardari, Altaf and every outgoing military general....He is a property tycon, not an industrialist....his business demands good relationships with everyone.

he has good relationships with everybody, Mian bros, Zardari, Altaf and every outgoing military general....He is a property tycon, not an industrialist....his business demands good relationships with everyone.
Agreed, but pity strange he ignore Karachi for a long time! isn't?

Agreed, but pity strange he ignore Karachi for a long time! isn't?
He didn't make an entry unless zardari didn't gift him two prime locations. Bahria town land would have cost him peanuts.

except for the bundul island project he's completing all other projects he promised!
1. bahria town karachi
2. 3 commercial and 2 residential skyscrapers in karachi
3. flyover/underpass project at clifton karachi
4. medical treatment and food provision for thar victims
5. he runs 8 dastarkhwans across karachi daily (not sure what the appropriate translation would be for dastarkhwan; its basically a place where the poor people can come and have free food)
He is among the richest people in Pakistan.

does he adulterate food products? i dont think so. also, in pakistan one cant really do business of his scale w/o pleasing our maddeningly corrupt and money hungry politicians (as u might know the entirety of pakistan is divided into political 'turfs'). another thing, even if his food is through ill earned money, many people don't really have the choice of going for something else because they cant even afford that much.
also, sorry if you got offended.(do we really have 50+ members on pdf though?)
Well you have your own logic and I have mine and that is what is called difference of opinion among people.

As regard your last sentence, perhaps you have no idea how many are above 50 here, including me.

Back
Top Bottom