What's new

Malaysia never recognised Philippine claim on Sabah, says Anifah

@Lux de Veritas

Dude you need to relax
Keep in mind that you people were also transplanted from China and took over Singapore and Malaysia.
You people are not native to the area.

Oh and I recently went to Singapore, I have a Canadian passport but Muslim name so they decided to give me "extra screening"

I really did feel that Singapore is pretty racist against it's Muslim populaitn

Sounds like the story of all the Chinese people in South East Asia.
Invaded the natives land and got rich while the natives become 2nd class citizens.

I agree Singapore is racist. But you do not get much orgasm from digging shit in this area. I suggest you dig on Islamo, USA, India, all white man land..etc, and I assure you more ecstasy to come.

I agree Singapore is racist. But you do not get much orgasm from digging shit in this area. I suggest you dig on Islamo, USA, India, all white man land..etc, and I assure you more ecstasy to come.
I have no idea what you are on about.

I thought English was a first language in Singapore, apparently not.

So lets sum it up
You hate Muslims because they are intolerant..... of chinese?
You hate Malaysia because they are Muslim?
And you hate the fact that people are immigrating to Sabah, despite the fact that you Chinese immigrated into the land and took all the wealth and land.......

I am not sure why you got your panties in such a knot

I have no idea what you are on about.

I thought English was a first language in Singapore, apparently not.

So lets sum it up
You hate Muslims because they are intolerant..... of chinese?
You hate Malaysia because they are Muslim?
And you hate the fact that people are immigrating to Sabah, despite the fact that you Chinese immigrated into the land and took all the wealth and land.......

I am not sure why you got your panties in such a knot

Everyone in this forum know I love Muslim. I hate racist and those who call Muslim to murder, and to shit on neighbours. I want to expose these people so that Muslims can be good.

Everyone in this forum know I love Muslim. I hate racist and those who call Muslim to murder, and to shit on neighbours. I want to expose these people so that Muslims can be good.

liar

everyone in this forum knew you are the most bigot, racist and uneducated forumer from Singapore who even dare to spat into the face of the deceased Lew Kwan Yew.

Sounds to me like you just hate Malaysia.

Oh and You Chinese have killed the 2nd most number of people in the last 100 years (Only Soviet Union killed more)

Sounds to me like you just hate Malaysia.

Oh and You Chinese have killed the 2nd most number of people in the last 100 years (Only Soviet Union killed more)

you are wrong to accuse him as Chinese strong crew, no he is not, apparently he is hate everything around him, starting from Bangladesh migrant, Malaysian, Islam adherer, China Communist Party, Lee Kwan Yew, National Service, every thing, you name it and he hate it. He is mentally disturbed and have neurotic illness

How the hell we (me as a Malaysia Chinese) took over the country?!
I hold Malaysia Citizenship and born here, it doesn't matter whether i am yellow skin or brown skin.
You need travel more and read more news from various sources.

Nothing wrong if the SG authority want to do extra screening. It is their country.

And also, invaded the country and got rich? Were we the one who colonized most of the region and got the resources away from the land, and ran away when the Japanese went crazy during WW2?

Keep in mind that you people were also transplanted from China and took over Singapore and Malaysia.
You people are not native to the area.
Oh and I recently went to Singapore, I have a Canadian passport but Muslim name so they decided to give me "extra screening"
I really did feel that Singapore is pretty racist against it's Muslim populaitn
Sounds like the story of all the Chinese people in South East Asia.
Invaded the natives land and got rich while the natives become 2nd class citizens.

Chinese malaysian are not invaders they just descendants of immigrants i say late the moros deal with it let them fight in sabah its far stupid for the Philippines to do anything not unless the UN steps in otherwise let the moros rebels deal with sabah so they leave mindanao and let the peaceful moros and all of the Philippines to live in peace
Its pretty much malaysia fault for supporting and arming them so let the malaysians deal with moro rebels

How the hell we (me as a Malaysia Chinese) took over the country?!
I hold Malaysia Citizenship and born here, it doesn't matter whether i am yellow skin or brown skin.
You need travel more and read more news from various sources.

Nothing wrong if the SG authority want to do extra screening. It is their country.

And also, invaded the country and got rich? Were we the one who colonized most of the region and got the resources away from the land, and ran away when the Japanese went crazy during WW2?
I was actually just in Malaysia in December.
And you people didn't invade with an army, just at that in the 1800 when the British were in power, they had you guys move en mass to south east Asia to change the demographics of the land.

Also, from what I saw, most of the businesses and elite class were Chinese.

And yes, it is their country, and if they want to screen me based on my muslim sounding name, they have that right. But then don't go around pretending that they are nor racist, because they are!

I was actually just in Malaysia in December.
And you people didn't invade with an army, just at that in the 1800 when the British were in power, they had you guys move en mass to south east Asia to change the demographics of the land.

And yes, it is their country, and if they want to screen me based on my muslim sounding name, they have that right. But then don't go around pretending that they are nor racist, because they are!

Are you talking about the Islamo elites who came later than peranakan (straits Chinese), but keep shouting the names of Allah and Mohamad to shit on people and pretend they are aboriginals?

I say Singaporean Chinese are racist, no doubt but you dont get orgasm digging our racism. Just like everyone is sinner other than Allah, and you can keep comparing a baby with murderer because both are sinners.

Are you talking about the Islamo elites who came later than peranakan (straits Chinese), but keep shouting the names of Allah and Mohamad to shit on people and pretend they are aboriginals?

I say Singaporean Chinese are racist, no doubt but you dont get orgasm digging our racism. Just like everyone is sinner other than Allah, and you can keep comparing a baby with murderer because both are sinners.
I don't know who these "Islamo Elites" are, can you define them?
Are they any person who is Muslims? Are they the clerics? who are they?

I don't know who these "Islamo Elites" are, can you define them?
Are they any person who is Muslims? Are they the clerics? who are they?

PM Mad-hater is Indian. Razak Bugis. Onn Jaafaar circassian. Abdul Rahman Thai.... more more...

Go google.

But the Chinese Malay mix Peranakan are discriminated even they cannot speak Chinese.

I bet 100% your tribe is far more God damn racist than mine.

PM Mad-hater is Indian. Razak Bugis. Onn Jaafaar circassian. Abdul Rahman Thai.... more more...

Go google.

But the Chinese Malay mix Peranakan are discriminated even they cannot speak Chinese.

I bet 100% your tribe is far more God damn racist than mine.

??

You're making no sense now.

Wow, someone must be hating himself or simply hate immigrants. Poor soul~
The elite class in Malaysia are mostly Malay including those royal families. Rich private businessmen are from all races, but most of the bosses in government linked companies are Malay.
Wow, wow, wow..... :crazy:

Wow, someone must be hating himself or simply hate immigrants. Poor soul~
The elite class in Malaysia are mostly Malay including those royal families. Rich private businessmen are from all races, but most of the bosses in government linked companies are Malay.
Wow, wow, wow..... :crazy:
hey man, no need to get your panties in a knot
I am just reporting what I saw and the undeniable history.

Back
Top Bottom